Black man killed by charlotte police , rioting has started

I stayed at a motel in NC last night and got little sleep thanks to the black ghetto gangstas and prostututes that inundated the dump. Smoking pot and making noise all night. I could have used a few of those Charlotte police shooters of blacks there at the old motel 3.2, a.k.a., the Hotel You What You Wanna Hear.

I stayed at a motel in NC last night and got little sleep thanks to the black ghetto gangstas and prostututes that inundated the dump. Smoking pot and making noise all night. I could have used a few of those Charlotte police shooters of blacks there at the old motel 3.2, a.k.a., the Hotel You What You Wanna Hear.

The fact that you stayed at a place like that says just as much about you.

Just sayin

Just sayin
Some of us whites aren't as privileged as some blacks and other non-whites.

Just sayin
You must be brimming with white privilege.

I saw on the TV this morning that a Wal-Mart was being looted because of this. Those who did the looting, what difference did they think that looting would make? They do know that they can't bring the guy back no matter what they do, right?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Police updated the shooting just now and once again, black rioters with uncontrolled minds have acted out of ignorance, hate and anger.

I saw on the TV this morning that a Wal-Mart was being looted because of this. Those who did the looting, what difference did they think that looting would make? They do know that they can't bring the guy back no matter what they do, right?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The negroes are USING the shooting as an EXCUSE to steal, destroy,commit violence.
It's what they live for. It's in their genes.
They couldn't give a shit about the thug who was shot. Anyone with a fucking brain knows this. Not one in a thousand negroes in Charlotte have even heard the thug's name.
Everytime some negro thug gets shot by LE the thug's family KNOWS! they have just won the fucking lottery.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The negroes are USING the shooting as an EXCUSE to steal, destroy,commit violence.
It's what they live for. It's in their genes.
They couldn't give a shit about the thug who was shot. Anyone with a fucking brain knows this. Not one in a thousand negroes in Charlotte have even heard the thug's name.
Everytime some negro thug gets shot by LE the thug's family KNOWS! they have just won the fucking lottery.
Yep. We're talking about the same feral chimps that shot guns at the National Guard during Katrina. Talk about irredeemable.

Just sayin
It does?

This is coordinated with multiple urban conflagrations on the way, with the intent of pulling Hillary across the finish line or allowing Sheikh Buraq Hussein Obama to declare himself dictator and president for life

Damn, I'm driving to Charlotte on Wed & Thurs. To avoid fighting my way in :Boom2:, I'll sneak in the back way.:tank:

This is coordinated with multiple urban conflagrations on the way, with the intent of pulling Hillary across the finish line or allowing Sheikh Buraq Hussein Obama to declare himself dictator and president for life
Everytime these Bonobos riot, loot, burn, destroy because some fucking gangbanger get's what he deserves they cause Independents vote for Trump.
Every time a fucking Islamist terrorist try to kill hundreds of innocent people in the US they cause hundreds of thousands of Independent voters to vote for Trump.
Keep up the good work!
The hilarious thing is Trump doesn't have to spend a dime!

They still make those?

Yup, just got a 50 inch Samsung for free from Verizon promotions!
Well it's not really a screen, but it is big....Big Screen refers to a projection TV...I used to buy them 15 years ago...
Big enough for the smaller downstairs den!
And THAT'S the SMALLER downstairs den!
I'm white so I have to put up with the smaller den, wife gets the big one!
And to think I pushed the Mrs. out of the den with a 7 pc Pearl drum kit.

Of course the garage will be its new home when she gets home from work. lol.

Normal real people call it rioting. The blacks call it an opportunity to steal stuff.

Period.

Just sayin

As an Asian? :wtf:

If you say so

Just sayin

As an Asian? :wtf:

If you say so
Asians have even more white privilege than white people.

Forum List

Back