🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Mayors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Big D
This post has been removed for not following the rules concerning articles and other people's works.

Do you have any ORIGINAL thoughts?

Originally posted by insein
I coulda swore that plagurizing was forbidden here. I know he didnt write that shit. He cut and paste it from some where.

He has spelling errors in nearly every post where he DOESN'T quote.

Originally posted by insein
Just the stats and clearcut nature of it sounds like an article. Its definitely plagurized.

dirty vigilantes! I guess your judge and jury!

Fellas, he's posted this same article at least once before if not twice. Most of the stuff he posts is lifted from one of the white power sites he's obviously got on his favorites. I'll find this exact article in another post and post a link to prove my point. I think everybody must've given up on Big D providing a link for his pastes as he's not asked for them anymore.

Well, I will ask for it now!

If this is an article a link most be posted according to the rules.

If a link is not posted it will be removed. Big D, if by some chance you did write this yourself let me know !

I'm pretty sure its in a thread that was on the anniversary of Brown v Board Of Education. I can't find that thread yet but am still looking.

but you know, as far as that goes, you can also find other Big D passages elsewhere on the Internet.....

<b>The inferior races hate the white race precisely because of its superiority. It is galling to the lower races to be reminded of their inferiority, and white superiority instills in them a burning desire to tear down whites and their creations in order to make themselves whites' 'equal'. This is not all, however, for tearing down whites removes a burr from their consciousness -- that of being reminded of their inferiority -- and indeed is an act of revenge for such reminding. Accordingly, when whites are so stupid as to treat the lower races as equals, this but whets the appetite of those races to see whites destroyed, for they see vulnerability in this stupidity, and thus an opportunity for inserting their grappling hooks into the edifice of white civilization</b>

for example, that little spill can be found on the address......

http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Index-Fight.html

:D

Originally posted by OCA
I'm pretty sure its in a thread that was on the anniversary of Brown v Board Of Education. I can't find that thread yet but am still looking.

I can't find it now but i'm 100% sure that he used that somewhere else on the board. He does this with other passages also.

Originally posted by TN_Independent
Google says its here......

http://www.americancivilrightsreview.com/african101facts.html

:D

It is facts 89-92

Interesting that a person would base their whole philosophy off of 1 highly suspicious list of "facts".

Anyway the fact of the matter is he hardly ever writes anything original and rarely gives credit for his cut and pastes. A clear violation of the boards rules.

You guys are like a bunch of fucking Heathers, gossiping about cute boys as you stuff your bras and apply lip glaze in the girl's bathroom.

Suck my dick RWA you fag loving, anal sex thirsting freak of a Democrat. You are in the same category as this pos D.

BTW i've got a short story i'll be posting for you tonight on the hell that must be your pathetic existence in MY world.

Originally posted by OCA
Suck my dick RWA you fag loving, anal sex thirsting freak of a Democrat. You are in the same category as this pos D.

BTW i've got a short story i'll be posting for you tonight on the hell that must be your pathetic existence in MY world.

You're a very special troll. " Tonight on Blossom, OCA the troll learns about safe sex and alternative sexuality!"

Originally posted by OCA
You are in the same category as this pos D.

He has left me with no possibility of disagreement there.

I dont think HE has an original thought either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back