Black Men for Trump because they have been persecuted just like Trump but for decades...

I’m agreeing with you about the current republic party and it’s marriage with the old Dixiecrat party

DixiCRATs were DemoCRATs. Think about it, racist. And Democrats continue to prove that today calling blacks who don't belong to the party you approve of Uncle Toms. You're the party of racism, always were, still are

DixiCRATs were DemoCRATs. Think about it, racist. And Democrats continue to prove that today calling blacks who don't belong to the party you approve of Uncle Toms. You're the party of racism, always were, still are

One Dixiecrat become a Republican.
Strom Thurmond.

That was their "Big Switch"

• Brilliant
Reactions: kaz
One Dixiecrat become a Republican.
Strom Thurmond.

That was their "Big Switch"

Yep. And yet Democrats still scream Uncle Tom at blacks who don't believe what lily white Democrats tell them to believe. This is the same Democrat party it ways was, the racist party

Dude, just post where the current party of the Dixiecrats lives.

Also, ask yourself why African-Americans moved from the republic party(Party of Lincoln ) to the Democratic Party starting in the 1930’s and en mass in the 1960’s.

Dude, just post where the current party of the Dixiecrats lives.

Also, ask yourself why African-Americans moved from the republic party(Party of Lincoln ) to the Democratic Party starting in the 1930’s and en mass in the 1960’s.

You're just making shit up, which is why you can't explain it or back it up, you're just blathering stupid Democrat shit.

So how many beers have you had to celebrate 9/11? It's almost noon now, four?

You're just making shit up, which is why you can't explain it or back it up, you're just blathering stupid Democrat shit.

So how many beers have you had to celebrate 9/11? It's almost noon now, four?
Making shit up?

Hilarious that you believe anything in your post.

Yes, you post contained no actual content. Can you provide some as to where the Dixiecrats went after the 1964 Civil Rights Law?

Otto105 said: Sorry kaz, I have nothing, I'm just going to parrot back to you what you said. I'll let you know if I think of something

Otto105 said: Sorry kaz, I have nothing, I'm just going to parrot back to you what you said. I'll let you know if I think of something
Nobody provides nothing better than you.

Congratulations on your reach around.

Nobody provides nothing better than you.

Congratulations on your reach around.

Warning, continuing to write posts with no content will wind you up on my ignore list.

Now you'll say you don't care. You'll say it loudly and strongly because you do care.

Then I'll put you on my ignore list.

Let's save time and I'll jump to the end. Bye bye

Warning, continuing to write posts with no content will wind you up on my ignore list.

Now you'll say you don't care. You'll say it loudly and strongly because you do care.

Then I'll put you on my ignore list.

Let's save time and I'll jump to the end. Bye bye
Run little boi.

It safer with the other white little girls.

Forum List

Back