Black on Black Violence

Black on Black Violence
Watch this Video ! ! !

You dumb white boys fall for anything!
laugh.gif

Why does nobody talk about white on white violence?

Oh, that's right. "black on black violence" is an excuse that some people use for denying racism. Their logic goes that as long as one black person harms another black person, that proves black people don't deserve to be treated as equals.

Oh, that's right. "black on black violence" is an excuse that some people use for denying racism. Their logic goes that as long as one black person harms another black person, that proves black people don't deserve to be treated as equals.
Its a deflection. They hate that they are being caught on video so they try to pretend that two criminals killing each other is the same as cops killing civilians.

Black on black violence should be encouraged. Legalize drugs and get them all out of their minds.

That's stupid. White on white violence isn't a problem. When whites are killing each other at close to the rates blacks are offing each other then we can say there's a problem. It's not racist to want to address a problem.

Its a deflection. They hate that they are being caught on video so they try to pretend that two criminals killing each other is the same as cops killing civilians.

What is a bigger problem white cop on black violence or black on black violence?

What is a bigger problem white cop on black violence or black on black violence?
Cop on Black violence of course. Thats a pretty stupid question to be honest. Why would I think someone I pay taxes to up hold the law killing Black people to be less of an issue than people that are criminals?

That's stupid. White on white violence isn't a problem. When whites are killing each other at close to the rates blacks are offing each other then we can say there's a problem. It's not racist to want to address a problem.
Address your own problems. You cant do anything about Black on Black violence.

Cop on Black violence of course. Thats a pretty stupid question to be honest. Why would I think someone I pay taxes to up hold the law killing Black people to be less of an issue than people that are criminals?

The problem with you is you don't want to discus solutions to real problems, you just want to win arguments, pushing your victimization agenda. You don't care about the truth and that's evident to anyone who reads your posts. You don't even give a fuck about black people. Thousands of black kids die each year due to black on black violence and you're saying that's less of an issue than cops killing blacks because of your fucking tax dollars. Fuck you tax dollars, your people destroying themselves. You're a fraud. Thank God most people see you for who you are. You're good for a laugh on occasion. That's about it.

The problem with you is you don't want to discus solutions to real problems, you just want to win arguments, pushing your victimization agenda. You don't care about the truth and that's evident to anyone who reads your posts. You don't even give a fuck about black people. Thousands of black kids die each year due to black on black violence and you're saying that's less of an issue than cops killing blacks because of your fucking tax dollars. Fuck you tax dollars, your people destroying themselves. You're a fraud. Thank God most people see you for who you are. You're good for a laugh on occasion. That's about it.
I discuss solutions all the time to real problems. I just dont do it with white people because you dont have a point of reference nor can you do anything about it. You concentrate on your issues and when you get those solved let us know the solution if we havent beaten you to punch. If you are talking about racial problems you already know the issues in depth but you dont want to believe them That lets me know people like you are a lost cause.

That's stupid. White on white violence isn't a problem. When whites are killing each other at close to the rates blacks are offing each other then we can say there's a problem.

Understood. You think white lives don't matter. Isn't that racist?

It's not racist to want to address a problem.

But you're not addrssing a problem. You're deliberately deflecting away from a problem.

That's stupid. White on white violence isn't a problem. When whites are killing each other at close to the rates blacks are offing each other then we can say there's a problem.

But you're not addrssing a problem. You're deliberately deflecting away from a problem.

Again it's not a problem. White on white violence is rare, where as black on black violence is quite frequent.

I discuss solutions all the time to real problems. I just dont do it with white people because you dont have a point of reference nor can you do anything about it. You concentrate on your issues and when you get those solved let us know the solution if we havent beaten you to punch. If you are talking about racial problems you already know the issues in depth but you dont want to believe them That lets me know people like you are a lost cause.
"Our issues"? White people are doing just fine. We've got no complaints about our own communities, and we are satisfied with our current crime rate.

Are you satisfied by the crime rate in the black community? Of course you arent. No one is.

"Our issues"? White people are doing just fine. We've got no complaints about our own communities, and we are satisfied with our current crime rate.

Are you satisfied by the crime rate in the black community? Of course you arent. No one is.

Which black communities are you talking about? Not all of them are inner city drug ridden enclaves. Millions of Blacks live in places where there is hardly any crime. They are satisfied with the crime rates in those communities, no doubt about it!.

Some white communities must be crime ridden too. Otherwise the raw numbers in the FBI statistical data wouldn't suggest that white America is the most violent demographic of all.

Again it's not a problem. White on white violence is rare, where as black on black violence is quite frequent.
See post #19

Forum List

Back