Black on White Beating - Media Silence, NOT "Hate Crime"

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
UPDATE!!!

Pictures of one or more of the thugs who brutally beat the WHITE man, Adam Klotz, on the New York City train show that the attackers are BLACK.

suspect-41.jpg

I suspected this because the media is too cowardly to mention it out of fear of "RACISM" claims.
Had the races been reversed, there would have been protests by "activists" and maybe riots and arson, so common
when blacks are offended.

Why isn't this being handled as a Hate Crime? ::::: crickets :::::::::

Fox Weatherman Who Was Viciously Beaten on Subway Asks 5 Damning Questions After Attack​

By Mike Landry, Western Journal January 24, 2023 at 7:22am

The barbarians continue to wreck the blue cities.

That was evident when Fox News weatherman Adam Klotz appeared Monday morning on “Fox and Friends,” still showing signs of the beating he took at the hands of several youths on a New York City subway early Sunday.

And he had questions about safety in New York.

Riding a subway car with perhaps two dozen passengers, Klotz interfered with the group as they set the hair of another passenger, an elderly man, on fire. The group then turned on Klotz.

“There’s a group of teens, and one of them’s lighting a joint, and just with that lighter, they put it in the guy’s hair, and his hair went up POOF! Like a matchbook,” Klotz told his colleagues.

“I said ‘Whoa! You can’t do that! That’s not cool,” he continued. “And that’s all it took. I was the focus of all their attention.”

While the elderly man was able to slap out the flames, Klotz took a punch from one of the teens and moved to a different subway car. But later, he was attacked by the entire group and realized they were trying to knock him unconscious.

Last edited:
UPDATE!!!

Pictures of one or more of the thugs who brutally beat the WHITE man, Adam Klotz, on the New York City train show that the attackers are BLACK.

suspect-41.jpg

I suspected this because the media is too cowardly to mention it out of fear of "RACISM" claims.
Had the races been reversed, there would have been protests by "activists" and maybe riots and arson, so common

Fox Weatherman Who Was Viciously Beaten on Subway Asks 5 Damning Questions After Attack​

That was evident when Fox News weatherman Adam Klotz appeared Monday morning on “Fox and Friends,” still showing signs of the beating he took at the hands of several youths on a New York City subway early Sunday.

Riding a subway car with perhaps two dozen passengers, Klotz interfered with the group as they set the hair of another passenger, an elderly man, on fire. The group then turned on Klotz.

“There’s a group of teens, and one of them’s lighting a joint, and just with that lighter, they put it in the guy’s hair, and his hair went up POOF! Like a matchbook,” Klotz told his colleagues.

“I said ‘Whoa! You can’t do that! That’s not cool,” he continued. “And that’s all it took. I was the focus of all their attention.”

While the elderly man was able to slap out the flames, Klotz took a punch from one of the teens and moved to a different subway car. But later, he was attacked by the entire group and realized they were trying to knock him unconscious.
Around Blacks, Never Relax

Media has proven the misinformation and lack of detail they provide can and do lead to massive riots .. Jacob Blake is a great example as media rushed to judgement before examining the evidence (the science).

UPDATE!!!

suspect-41.jpg

Awwww, the next white grievance or just the same old one.

There is no proof it was a hate crime, nor is motive for the assault directly discussed in the article. Get a life.
Says the Biden Lackey.
Had the races been reversed, Biden Lackey would be screeching "Racism, hate crime, racism, hate crime."
The hypocrisy and denial of the Woke Left is destroying America.

Media can NEVER impugn any black, or they would be excoriated viciously and relentlessly by you Biden Lackeys.

UPDATE!!!

suspect-41.jpg

Personally know a white victim, within the last year or so, hit by black thugs on the Madison, Wisconsin city bus. They used brass knuckles on him.

Personally know a white victim, within the last year or so, hit by black thugs on the Madison, Wisconsin city bus. They used brass knuckles on him.
I started a website documenting brutal murders of whites by blacks.

Never mind. The cowards of Google have deleted all of my thirty-five websites that I have maintained for at least six years. They're cowardly censors.

Forum List

Back