Black on White Beating - Media Silence, NOT "Hate Crime"

Blacks commit over 90% of hate crimes. They had to change the laws to claim if that if they also stole their wallets or watches or something they could report it as a robbery and not a hate crime in all the reports, especially those used for data by the FBI and other Federal agencies. The stats are a farce as usual. Oregon was among one of the first states to pass a hate crime law, and had to change it the next year because of all the blacks they would have to charge for hate crimes, over 50% of those violent crimes that qualified were committed by blacks and it embarrassed the commies, so they just changed it to cover up. It was apparently 'racist' to lock up and charge all the black racists.

Last edited:
UPDATE!!!

Pictures of one or more of the thugs who brutally beat the WHITE man, Adam Klotz, on the New York City train show that the attackers are BLACK.

suspect-41.jpg

I suspected this because the media is too cowardly to mention it out of fear of "RACISM" claims.
Had the races been reversed, there would have been protests by "activists" and maybe riots and arson, so common
when blacks are offended.

Why isn't this being handled as a Hate Crime? ::::: crickets :::::::::

Fox Weatherman Who Was Viciously Beaten on Subway Asks 5 Damning Questions After Attack​

By Mike Landry, Western Journal January 24, 2023 at 7:22am

The barbarians continue to wreck the blue cities.

That was evident when Fox News weatherman Adam Klotz appeared Monday morning on “Fox and Friends,” still showing signs of the beating he took at the hands of several youths on a New York City subway early Sunday.

And he had questions about safety in New York.

Riding a subway car with perhaps two dozen passengers, Klotz interfered with the group as they set the hair of another passenger, an elderly man, on fire. The group then turned on Klotz.

“There’s a group of teens, and one of them’s lighting a joint, and just with that lighter, they put it in the guy’s hair, and his hair went up POOF! Like a matchbook,” Klotz told his colleagues.

“I said ‘Whoa! You can’t do that! That’s not cool,” he continued. “And that’s all it took. I was the focus of all their attention.”

While the elderly man was able to slap out the flames, Klotz took a punch from one of the teens and moved to a different subway car. But later, he was attacked by the entire group and realized they were trying to knock him unconscious.
They're just "teens"

I started a website documenting brutal murders of whites by blacks.

Never mind. The cowards of Google have deleted all of my thirty-five websites that I have maintained for at least six years. They're cowardly censors.
I did a thread on this. One poster said he paid them to beat him to boot his sagging ratings

Racist pricks like you aren't really worth the easy ass kicking you so rightly deserve. You don't have any right to lecture me on morality, or anything else, you worthless scrub. What cock Asian 'culture' are you preserving here? NASCAR? Country Music? Vanilla ice cream? Hee Haw? MAGA? Entitlement? Elitism? Being boring as fuck?

Fill me in, whitey.
The white culture that has significantly less crime than black culture? The white culture that invented just about every great thing in existence? Is that the culture you want to ask me questions about?

Culture often falls along racial lines, but it has nothing to do with race. There are inferior cultures and there are superior cultures. This has always been the case throughout history. Im sure that we can both agree that mainstream American culture is a fuck of a lot better than south American cannibal tribes? Right? Not all cultures are equal.

Now stop sucking and you wont feel so embarrassed and lash out. DO BETTER!!!

The white culture that has significantly less crime than black culture?
'Significantly'? No.
The white culture that invented just about every great thing in existence?
No again.
Culture often falls along racial lines, but it has nothing to do with race.
But YOU make it about race, because you're a hateful stain.
There are inferior cultures and there are superior cultures.
No there isn't. There's just hateful losers like yourself.
Im sure that we can both agree that mainstream American culture is a fuck of a lot better than south American cannibal tribes? Right?
American culture benefits from education. So you compare American culture to 'South American cannibal tribes'? Why? How the fuck is that relevant to the topic? Is bad faith comparisons your hobby or something? Try not to commit any hate crimes on your way back home to the loony bin, you pasty abomination of human flesh.

Everything you believe in is stupid, Jethro.

Last edited:
What it it were three Caucasian SCUMBAGS beating up a Black boy?

Protests in the street, riots, maybe some businesses burned up.
As usual. THAT would be a "hate crime."
The opposite is of course nothing. If you point out the race of black criminals attacking whites, you are a "RACIST"!!!!

Whatever you say, with your gums, because somebody knocked your fronts out a long time ago. Probably fed them to ya, too, Like you deserved. You ain't never fucked with a cracker like me, because you're still talkin' shit.
I'm not a bad man at all, but I am the one you should be afraid of doing wrong to me or my friends and family.
If you wanna mess with me and mine, you're about to have a bad time. I'll make sure of that, in ways you've never even conceived.
I'm not messing with anybody, Marion. I'm just telling you how it is. You ain't never fucked with a cracker like me either. Pray you never do. See, I ain't afraid of calling out a fellow cracker. I can shove your 'LIB R TEEZ' straight up your ass.

Forum List

Back