Black on White Beating - Media Silence, NOT "Hate Crime"

Clearly it hurts you.
Blacks represent almost half of the prisoners nationwide. They are only 12% of the population.
FACTS which hurt you Woke Leftists.

Gaslighting is all you Democrats have. That's why the nation is speeding downhill, thanks to Woke Leftists
such as you.

Pointing out your Woke Extremism isn't remotely stupid. All you have is lies and gaslighting and name-calling.

ciao brutto
I have no time to read another word of your lying nonsense.
You’re exactly stupid and a liar. Read my response again. A woke extremism “ is the last thing I am . Take a reading comprehension course.

If that is the case, then it's white culture as well and most of those black folks who are incarcerated are there for non violent crimes ie. drug use. See black folks get sent to prison for using drugs while white folks go to rehab. The Justice System is a horrible example to use for the simple fact that it is institutionalized racism at it's best.

Many of those out of wedblock births you do realize that the father is in the home, but since they are not married it is categorized as out of wedlock.

Now run along and find some new racist garbage to post.
You know Biden and Hillary are 2 that made that happen, right? Right?

While his own son smokes crack and is Scott Free. Flying around on Air Force 2, even.

Hate Crime; Violence against someone because of PREJUDICE against a certain ethnicity. RACE, religion. Etc, Get back to me when you understand !!!!
So in this case, it was three black punk thugs, beating up a white guy, so I was right. So I suppose it was a black on white hate crime.

All that is clear in the article is that the perp was Black and the victim was White.

There is no clear cut evidence of racial bias. The victim was NOT singled out for race, which is what the OP is trying very hard to say happened.

Yes, that victim works for Fucked Snooze and yes the victim is White, but that does not automatically a hate crime make. Poor put upon Fucked Snooze reporter is attacked....OMMFG!!!!! He's White....He works for Fucked Snooze.....this is a hate crime. There is no logic in that argument.

The elements of a hate crime do not exist in this case, except in the mind fuck headed White Cons desperate for attention and who have an endless need to portray themselves as victims.

UPDATE!!!

Pictures of one or more of the thugs who brutally beat the WHITE man, Adam Klotz, on the New York City train show that the attackers are BLACK.

suspect-41.jpg

I suspected this because the media is too cowardly to mention it out of fear of "RACISM" claims.
Had the races been reversed, there would have been protests by "activists" and maybe riots and arson, so common
when blacks are offended.

Why isn't this being handled as a Hate Crime? ::::: crickets :::::::::

Fox Weatherman Who Was Viciously Beaten on Subway Asks 5 Damning Questions After Attack​

By Mike Landry, Western Journal January 24, 2023 at 7:22am

The barbarians continue to wreck the blue cities.

That was evident when Fox News weatherman Adam Klotz appeared Monday morning on “Fox and Friends,” still showing signs of the beating he took at the hands of several youths on a New York City subway early Sunday.

And he had questions about safety in New York.

Riding a subway car with perhaps two dozen passengers, Klotz interfered with the group as they set the hair of another passenger, an elderly man, on fire. The group then turned on Klotz.

“There’s a group of teens, and one of them’s lighting a joint, and just with that lighter, they put it in the guy’s hair, and his hair went up POOF! Like a matchbook,” Klotz told his colleagues.

“I said ‘Whoa! You can’t do that! That’s not cool,” he continued. “And that’s all it took. I was the focus of all their attention.”

While the elderly man was able to slap out the flames, Klotz took a punch from one of the teens and moved to a different subway car. But later, he was attacked by the entire group and realized they were trying to knock him unconscious.
I think it's outrageous that the police refused to arrest the guy because of how well-connected the guy was.....

That is the problem with the cops..they are always bending over backwards to protect thugs instead of arresting them.....

I am surprised they didn't arrest the victim if not killed him to keep him silent...like they always do...time for whites to stand up to the corrupt legal system and demand change!!

Mr. Klotz really did the only thing he could do.

If he had defended himself like Bernard Goetz and George Zimmerman did, he would have been literally crucified and lost everything.

At least now the people know to stay out of the NYC Subway if they happen to be in the city.

All that is clear in the article is that the perp was Black and the victim was White.

There is no clear cut evidence of racial bias. The victim was NOT singled out for race, which is what the OP is trying very hard to say happened.

Yes, that victim works for Fucked Snooze and yes the victim is White, but that does not automatically a hate crime make. Poor put upon Fucked Snooze reporter is attacked....OMMFG!!!!! He's White....He works for Fucked Snooze.....this is a hate crime. There is no logic in that argument.

The elements of a hate crime do not exist in this case, except in the mind fuck headed White Cons desperate for attention and who have an endless need to portray themselves as victims.

Au contraire.

There were plenty of blacks in the subway at the time, if they were looking for someone to beat on.

The fact that they chose a honky speaks volumes.

UPDATE!!!

Pictures of one or more of the thugs who brutally beat the WHITE man, Adam Klotz, on the New York City train show that the attackers are BLACK.

suspect-41.jpg

I suspected this because the media is too cowardly to mention it out of fear of "RACISM" claims.
Had the races been reversed, there would have been protests by "activists" and maybe riots and arson, so common
when blacks are offended.

Why isn't this being handled as a Hate Crime? ::::: crickets :::::::::

Fox Weatherman Who Was Viciously Beaten on Subway Asks 5 Damning Questions After Attack​

By Mike Landry, Western Journal January 24, 2023 at 7:22am

The barbarians continue to wreck the blue cities.

That was evident when Fox News weatherman Adam Klotz appeared Monday morning on “Fox and Friends,” still showing signs of the beating he took at the hands of several youths on a New York City subway early Sunday.

And he had questions about safety in New York.

Riding a subway car with perhaps two dozen passengers, Klotz interfered with the group as they set the hair of another passenger, an elderly man, on fire. The group then turned on Klotz.

“There’s a group of teens, and one of them’s lighting a joint, and just with that lighter, they put it in the guy’s hair, and his hair went up POOF! Like a matchbook,” Klotz told his colleagues.

“I said ‘Whoa! You can’t do that! That’s not cool,” he continued. “And that’s all it took. I was the focus of all their attention.”

While the elderly man was able to slap out the flames, Klotz took a punch from one of the teens and moved to a different subway car. But later, he was attacked by the entire group and realized they were trying to knock him unconscious.
Well, it goes to figure that lefties claim that all racism is white on black because since blacks are a minority, it's impossible for them to be racists. So, they can't possibly be guilty of hate crimes either.

So in this case, it was three black punk thugs, beating up a white guy, so I was right. So I suppose it was a black on white hate crime.
It was at least six black thugs beating up a white man who only tried to defend himself.

1. That was an isolated photograph of just ONE of the six black thugs.
2. ANY TIME a black is beaten by a white, it is ALWAYS called racism and "hate crime." Without fail.
When it's the opposite, Leftists like you try to spin things differently. What liars Leftists are.
Liars and hypocrites.

3. Cowardly media NEVER MENTIONED the race of the thugs. Had it been the reverse, it would have been FRONT PAGE BROADCAST, but cowards like you use the double standard always.

Your vulgarity is indicative of a very low moral standing and intellect. It is disgraceful and ignorant, but quite normal.

:bs1:

1. That was an isolated photograph of just ONE of the six black thugs.

2. ANY TIME a black is beaten by a white, it is ALWAYS called racism and "hate crime." Without fail.
When it's the opposite, Leftists like you try to spin things differently. What liars Leftists are.
Liars and hypocrites.

3. Cowardly media NEVER MENTIONED the race of the thugs. Had it been the reverse, it would have been FRONT PAGE BROADCAST, but cowards like you use the double standard always.

Your vulgarity is indicative of a very low moral standing and intellect. It is disgraceful and ignorant, but quite normal.
Bingo, a disgrace to the human race.

The DC

The DC Sniper & his minion were not doing hate crimes ???
Let me use the line always used, ahem, they were really good people, no one saw this coming, everyone loved them. They would never hurt anyone. That is always what they say

Forum List

Back