Black panthers will be out in full force...

I'd be there with my AR-15. Black Panthers are a murdering, criminal, racist, terrorist, hate group. Small wonder they're so popular with the left.

The Black Panthers haven't existed for a couple of decades now.

If you're talking about the New Black Panthers, they've got about 100 members worldwide, are a complete and utter joke, and I don't know of anyone on "the left" who supports them at all.

They're no different than the KKK. They show up armed at polling places to intimidate whites -mostly inner city old people and the poor- from voting. They're gangsters and cowards. Small wonder our coward-in-chief has never disowned them. BTW, if the KKK changed its name to the NewKKK, they'd be all fuzzy and cuddly and...new, and stuff?

They showed up at exactly one polling place in Philadelphia, "armed" with sticks, and stayed there for 2 hours before they were removed.

Who did they "intimidate", exactly?

You seem to give them a lot more credit than they deserve.
And what would you be saying if they had been KKK members, "No big deal"?

If 2 KKK members stood outside of a polling place in Fuckmysister, Alambama for 2 hours and then left, that's exactly what I would say.

I'd be there with my AR-15. Black Panthers are a murdering, criminal, racist, terrorist, hate group. Small wonder they're so popular with the left.

If you're talking about the New Black Panthers, they've got about 100 members worldwide, are a complete and utter joke, and I don't know of anyone on "the left" who supports them at all.
Except for Eric Holder and nearly every black Democrat Congressman and Senator.

:lol:

Do you have anything to suggest that this is true, or does it just feel right to you, so you believe it?
I think when the Justice Dept. orders the charges be dropped against them when the only thing left was the sentencing, that's a pretty good indication that he supports what they were doing.

In other words, it feels right to you.

They're no different than the KKK. They show up armed at polling places to intimidate whites -mostly inner city old people and the poor- from voting. They're gangsters and cowards. Small wonder our coward-in-chief has never disowned them. BTW, if the KKK changed its name to the NewKKK, they'd be all fuzzy and cuddly and...new, and stuff?

They showed up at exactly one polling place in Philadelphia, "armed" with sticks, and stayed there for 2 hours before they were removed.

If 2 KKK members stood outside of a polling place in Fuckmysister, Alambama for 2 hours and then left, that's exactly what I would say.
Bullshit, you would be screaming racism and you know it.

Except for Eric Holder and nearly every black Democrat Congressman and Senator.

Do you have anything to suggest that this is true, or does it just feel right to you, so you believe it?
I think when the Justice Dept. orders the charges be dropped against them when the only thing left was the sentencing, that's a pretty good indication that he supports what they were doing.

In other words, it feels right to you.
No, I'm stating the obvious.

1 stick, which is perfectly legal to open carry in that state, and only one left, even though he didn't have to, but left because the cop asked him to leave, the other was a registered poll watcher for that polling place and was supposed to be there. The FOX camera crew were also asked to leave by the same cop, but they refused and continued to harass voters by pushing their cameras in the voters faces.

So on that day the Panther was more gentlemanly than the Foxes!!!

There's really nothing more pathetic than basing your argument on the fact that you think you know what I would have done in some ridiculous hypothetical better than I do.

If that sentence was too complicated for you to understand, I'll try to simplify it for you:

You're a moron.

2mr5smx.jpg

There's really nothing more pathetic than basing your argument on the fact that you think you know what I would have done in some ridiculous hypothetical better than I do.

If that sentence was too complicated for you to understand, I'll try to simplify it for you:

You're a moron.
Maybe Dr. Dumbass is too stupid to see I'm calling him a liar.

You're really pretty naive aren't you? I'm from San Francisco. The Black Panthers found their genesis right next door in Oakland. There's probably never been one of them who didn't have a record for committing a violent felony. They're murderers and drug dealers and ex-cons primarily. They're racist pigs who keep the hate mill alive. Small wonder they seem such an erogenous institution to left-wingers. I think the one consolation we can derive from the Black Panthers, is that they spent at least as time murdering one another as they did murdering white cops and Jewish political activists.

1 stick, which is perfectly legal to open carry in that state, and only one left, even though he didn't have to, but left because the cop asked him to leave, the other was a registered poll watcher for that polling place and was supposed to be there. The FOX camera crew were also asked to leave by the same cop, but they refused and continued to harass voters by pushing their cameras in the voters faces.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052970203550604574361071968458430

You're a moron.

No, I "see" that you're calling me a liar. The point that you've clearly missed is that "You're a liar!" isn't actually an argument, it's a cop out.

Basically, it's an admission that you can't actually dispute what I've said.

You're really pretty naive aren't you? I'm from San Francisco. The Black Panthers found their genesis right next door in Oakland. There's probably never been one of them who didn't have a record for committing a violent felony. They're murderers and drug dealers and ex-cons primarily. They're racist pigs who keep the hate mill alive. Small wonder they seem such an erogenous institution to left-wingers. I think the one consolation we can derive from the Black Panthers, is that they spent at least as time murdering one another as they did murdering white cops and Jewish political activists.

The Black Panthers of the 1970s and the New Black Panther Party have nothing to do with each other.

You're a moron.

No, I "see" that you're calling me a liar. The point that you've clearly missed is that "You're a liar!" isn't actually an argument, it's a cop out.

Basically, it's an admission that you can't actually dispute what I've said.
That doesn't change the fact that you're a liar, does it?

Wow, the Murdoch Street Journal, Johnny Boy Fund and Bartle Bullshit, now there's reputable pack for you!

Bartle Bullshit was a McCain campaign worker who staged the whole thing and paid the videographer to come from LA to record everything, and yet he had no video to prove the racist claim he made that he was called a "cracker." How is that possible? The whole event was staged by the GOP and paid for by the GOP for consumption by suckers like you! Funny how they have no video of the Panther "brandishing" a nightstick, or pointing it at voters or intimidating anyone even though they PAID a videographer to come from Los Angeles and they could not find one single voter in that district who said they were intimidated by the protective Panthers. Imagine that, paying a videographer to fly in all the way from LA and yet they have no video of any of their claims.

From your link:

One of them, they say, brandished a nightstick at the entrance and pointed it at voters and both made racial threats. Mr. Bull says he heard one yell "You are about to be ruled by the black man, cracker!"

Full Video Of New Black Panthers Scene Reveals GOP Attorneys Orchestrating The Affair Crooks and Liars

Soon an individual seems to grab Morse's arm or his camera -- the screen moves erratically. "I'm a fucking professional videographer," Morse tells the person trying to stop him from filming. "I was paid... to come from L.A. today."

Poor whites, so intimidated by black men....

You're really a race-baiting piece of shit, you know that moonglow.
They caught that race hating, law enforcement hating, christian terrorist today .. Frein.

Yea but he hates democrats too, so at least the boy shows promise of redemption.
Yes he does, I forgot to mention that he's a Right Wing Terrorist.

Wow, the Murdoch Street Journal, Johnny Boy Fund and Bartle Bullshit, now there's reputable pack for you!

Bartle Bullshit was a McCain campaign worker who staged the whole thing and paid the videographer to come from LA to record everything, and yet he had no video to prove the racist claim he made that he was called a "cracker." How is that possible? The whole event was staged by the GOP and paid for by the GOP for consumption by suckers like you! Funny how they have no video of the Panther "brandishing" a nightstick, or pointing it at voters or intimidating anyone even though they PAID a videographer to come from Los Angeles and they could not find one single voter in that district who said they were intimidated by the protective Panthers. Imagine that, paying a videographer to fly in all the way from LA and yet they have no video of any of their claims.

From your link:

One of them, they say, brandished a nightstick at the entrance and pointed it at voters and both made racial threats. Mr. Bull says he heard one yell "You are about to be ruled by the black man, cracker!"

Full Video Of New Black Panthers Scene Reveals GOP Attorneys Orchestrating The Affair Crooks and Liars

Soon an individual seems to grab Morse's arm or his camera -- the screen moves erratically. "I'm a fucking professional videographer," Morse tells the person trying to stop him from filming. "I was paid... to come from L.A. today."
If they weren't there to intimidate, why were they wearing military style uniforms and carrying clubs? You don't see that as intimidation, you disingenuous hack?

Forum List

Back