Black "pastor" arrested for crime of watering his neighbours garden

Whoever dialed the law on the gun should then be searched as well only of course have their search be done the legal way. To me, if the law can't be thorough and go all the way, why start traveling at all in such a direction to begin with?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
huh??

It all comes down to they handcuffed a man who was suspected of watering flowers

It all comes down to they handcuffed a man who was suspected of watering flowers

I didn't read all the replies so sorry if this is a repeat. In one of the articles I saw noted the police said even though they knew he had done nothing wrong they said they still had no choice but to arrest him at that point.

It was so hard for them to say "we were wrong, sorry", that they had to make up a complete BS lie to cover their ineptitude.

I can't understand how these people get created. What happened in your life that would get someone so upset over someone telling them to leave him alone, that he was doing no wrong?

Luckily unlike Elijah McClain this guy is not dead.

Nah. He just needs to grow up.

In any event, problem is now solved. He will never admit it, but I proved my assertions. Hell, I almost forced him to learn on his own! 😂

Back on topic.

The pastor could have resolved the whole situation with a simple answer: “my name is Pastor (whatever). This is my neighbor’s property. He is on vacation, but he asked me to water his plants while he’s away. That’s what I’m doing.”

He plays this game with everyone. Even when you give him a link he just lies about what is in the link.

They have to have a valid suspicion of a crime.
Correct. Probable cause. LEOs can define it to their discretion within the terms of their oath, and are usually backed by DAs most of the time. It tends to work pretty well in arresting bad guys.

Correct. Probable cause. LEOs can define it to their discretion within the terms of their oath, and are usually backed by DAs most of the time. It tends to work pretty well in arresting bad guys.

Except for like this time where it does not. We need to weed people like this out of the force.

probable cause is not R.A.S,, R.A.S. is whats needed in most states to ID someone,,
you do know what that is dont you???

I did correct myself in that alabama is one of the few stop and ID states so he did have to ID,,

probable cause is not R.A.S,, R.A.S. is whats needed in most states to ID someone,,
you do know what that is dont you???

I did correct myself in that alabama is one of the few stop and ID states so he did have to ID,,

It's still only required if they have a valid suspicion of a crime.

No one can be forced to carry ID with themselves at all time.

It's still only required if they have a valid suspicion of a crime.

No one can be forced to carry ID with themselves at all time.
thats what RAS is,, reasonable articulable suspicion of a crime

you cant be forced to carry ID but in alabama you are required to ID yourself with name and DOB

Forum List

Back