Black "pastor" arrested for crime of watering his neighbours garden

"Show me your papers". You all are scary.

This is what these people want....

1661512683608.png

"Show me your papers". You all are scary.
Yo all are mad at the wrong person.
If you want to blame someone, blame the neighbor who called 911 telling the police there is a prowler next door.
What the hell do you expect the police to do??

If the police arrive at a situation they were led to believe a robbery is going on - you think if the people there just say :i didn't do anything" the police should just walk away?? So you like how right now crime is getting so bad that companies are closing their stores because they keep getting robbed over and over again?
You like how stores are now putting items near the door behind lock and key trying to prevent smash and grabs that the police have been instructed to do nothing.
A neighbor called the police saying there is a person they don't recognize prowling around a house they know is empty.
That is who you should be blaming. And this dumbass who all he had to do was show them an ID and they would have walked away.
They were told he was someone a neighbor did not recognize.

If you want to blame someone, blame the neighbor who called 911 telling the police there is a prowler next door.

If the police arrive at a situation they were led to believe a robbery is going on - you think if the people there just say :i didn't do anything" the police should just walk away?? So you like how right now crime is getting so bad that companies are closing their stores because they keep getting robbed over and over again?
You like how stores are now putting items near the door behind lock and key trying to prevent smash and grabs that the police have been instructed to do nothing.
A neighbor called the police saying there is a person they don't recognize prowling around a house they know is empty.
That is who you should be blaming. And this dumbass who all he had to do was show them an ID and they would have walked away.

I expect the police to leave after they understand there was no crime committed here.

Not arrest a black man doing nothing illegal simply because he had the audacity to tell them no.

And then the police show up and see the man watering the flowers and they leave. Seems pretty simple to me.

While you are correct about the racist neighbor, you are wrong about the police.

I expect the police to leave after they understand there was no crime committed here.

Not arrest a black man doing nothing illegal simply because he had the audacity to tell them no.
Haha... and how exactly are they to determine if a crime is happening? Consult a magic lamp?
Hire psychics??
They were told, by a neighbor, this person doesn't belong at a house the owner is on vacation.
That is the person you should be angry at. Not the police.
The only way they can determine if this person belongs here is I.D. - there is no other way. All he had to do was show them an I.D> and they would have went right over to the person who called 911 and probably told them "you realize you called 911 on your neighbor for watering their flowers??"
But I expect nothing else from you than outrage and foaming at the mouth. It is what you want to do. That desire supersedes your intelligence.

Haha... and how exactly are they to determine if a crime is happening? Consult a magic lamp?
Hire psychics??
They were told, by a neighbor, this person doesn't belong at a house the owner is on vacation.
That is the person you should be angry at. Not the police.
The only way they can determine if this person belongs here is I.D. - there is no other way. All he had to do was show them an I.D> and they would have went right over to the person who called 911 and probably told them "you realize you called 911 on your neighbor for watering their flowers??"
But I expect nothing else from you than outrage and foaming at the mouth. It is what you want to do. That desire supersedes your intelligence.

The neighbors all told them he lived there. The lady that called said she was mistaken and said he lived there.

No crime was saw, no crime was committed.

What happened was the cop had that voice in his head "you arent going to let this black man tell you no are you"?

He figured that since he could no longer string him up, he could at least arrest him.

You have to respect this guy for his quick thinking. Pretending to be a pastor is a masterstroke. Alabama is a safer place due to the actions of these soon to be ex police officers.
i think he is a pastor…with that said he was certainly an ass to the officers that were simply responding to a call and trying to do their job.

The asshat is the neighbor of his that saw him but still called the law.

The neighbors all told them he lived there. The lady that called said she was mistaken and said he lived there.

No crime was saw, no crime was committed.

What happened was the cop had that voice in his head "you arent going to let this black man tell you no are you"?

He figured that since he could no longer string him up, he could at least arrest him.
Not until several minutes later did the lady appear.
Again, all this dumbass had to do was show an ID - situation over that instant.
But he chose to escalate it. He chose to start yelling and acting like a 3 year old.
Then he starts calling the cops names. The idiot stood right there and told the WHITE neighbor.. "you're good just a mistake" and then turns to the cops and calls them racist.

- I was pulled over for not wearing a seat belt. While the cop went back to his cruiser, another cop pulls up... lights flashing.. and blocks the front of my truck. And then yet ANOTHER cop pulls up and blocks the passenger side. I am sitting here in a public parking lot - people everywhere and I am completely surrounded by cop cars, lights flashing. I get pissed off.
I got into a little shouting match with the asshole cops standing around me. Why the fuck are you all here over a damn seat belt violation?? YOU realize you have me completely surrounded looking like a damn drug dealer right now. is this fun for you? You get off on this??"
I got a ticket and threatened to take me downtown. I was mad, furious by this time, but calmer heads prevailed. I knew I wasn't the one with the power here. I had 2 choices... not back down... and go to jail on some trumped up charge... or back down and go about my day.
I backed down.
Was I right to be pissed off. Hell yes. What these assholes did to me was dead wrong. Treating me like a criminal over a damn seat belt violation. But I have a brain.

All the dumbass had to so was simply show his ID, his address would have shown he indeed lived right across the street.
How else could officers know who and why he was there?
But no, he has to act like a 3 year old having a temper tantrum and make something so simple and tiny into a situation he relaly wanted to happen. 5 seconds of fame. And the media obliged.
That's easy for a white boy to say.

Some do
Others protect you from “Show me your papers” demands unless you are suspected of a crime.
One rumor is that the 87 thousand new weaponized IRS agents are the forefront of the government enforcing the globalist designs for a digital cybercurrency. Show me your papers? You have a different political opinion well we will just stop you from using your digital money to buy and sell, to pay bill....to live.

i think he is a pastor…with that said he was certainly an ass to the officers that were simply responding to a call and trying to do their job.

The asshat is the neighbor of his that saw him but still called the law.
How many criminals water other folks flowers?

One rumor is that the 87 thousand new weaponized IRS agents are the forefront of the government enforcing the globalist designs for a digital cybercurrency. Show me your papers? You have a different political opinion well we will just stop you from using your digital money to buy and sell, to pay bill....to live.

Actually, they are enforcing our tax code

If you are not cheating, you don’t have to worry

Actually, they are enforcing our tax code

If you are not cheating, you don’t have to worry

Simply not true. I am not cheatings on my taxes and I have been fighting the IRS for almost two years because of a mistake on their part. The sad part is that I have to prove i am innocent, instead of the other way around.

Forum List

Back