Black "pastor" arrested for crime of watering his neighbours garden

"The Supreme Court has found that as a general rule, a typical roadside traffic stop does not put a driver “in custody” in the same way that an arrest does. For that reason, he or she is not entitled to receive the Miranda warning,"
I am sure you forgetting a link to back that up was an oversight that you are sure to correct,,

Lol. Silly lad. I do, however, accept the obvious that you are stubborn and kind of silly on this matter.

It would benefit you enormously if you only realized that laws have provisions which define their terms. And, believe it or not, in some states, “practicing law” includes (by legal definition) rendering legal advice to another and it excludes the necessity of accepting any fee for same.

The more you know!

View attachment 686994
so once again no link,,,

its OK I knew it didnt exist,,

Yes. I already showed you how. My understanding therefore is that in Missouri, it’s a misdemeanor.

I know for a fact that in NY, it’s a felony. I already referenced the NY law.

😎
what no link again??

its almost like you know youre wrong but just cant admit it,,,

so once again no link,,,

its OK I knew it didnt exist,,
I’ve already told you how to get it. That’s where I got it. Jeez. Don’t be so lazy. You can post silly videos but you can’t follow simple instructions to look it up all by yourself?

I think you’ve been infected. You're now behaving like a libtard. 😂

I’ve already told you how to get it. That’s where I got it. Jeez. Don’t be so lazy. You can post silly videos but you can’t follow simple instructions to look it up all by yourself?

I think you’ve been infected. You're now behaving like a libtard. 😂
just post the fucking link or go suck a cock,,,

and how is wanting proof make me a libtard?? its more like youre acting like one by making a claim and refusing to back it up with proof,,,

what no link again??

its almost like you know youre wrong but just cant admit it,,,
Still to lazy to do the easy part. Aww. You seem to think you need to be spoon fed.

It’s exactly like what I would expect of you were you a libtard. Have you recently converted?

Still to lazy to do the easy part. Aww. You seem to think you need to be spoon fed.

It’s exactly like what I would expect of you were you a libtard. Have you recently converted?
cant spoon feed whats not there,,
its your claim so stop being a libtard and back it up,,,

It sounds very police state to me. Do Alabama cops train in Russia ?
Still, at least it was a black guy not a true republican,
Race was not the issue but the racist negro pretended it was. He wouldn't stop to help the officers who were just doing their job after a report, instead he was contentious and belligerent, accusing them of "racial profiling" (they weren't) and goading them to arrest him.

just post the fucking link or go suck a cock,,,

and how is wanting proof make me a libtard?? its more like youre acting like one by making a claim and refusing to back it up with proof,,,
No no silly fake progressive hunter. I leave cock sucking to you and your tiny mind.

You want proof. I offered it to you. Do your own digging.

However, if you pretend to be an adult, and act accordingly I may go one more step for you. But that’s it.

I can lead a cocksucking jackass to water, but I can’t make you think.

No no silly fake progressive hunter. I leave cock sucking to you and your tiny mind.

You want proof. I offered it to you. Do your own digging.

However, if you pretend to be an adult, and act accordingly I may go one more step for you. But that’s it.

I can lead a cocksucking jackass to water, but I can’t make you think.
youre starting to bore me,,
either back up your claim or go suck a cock,,,

youre starting to bore me,,
either back up your claim or go suck a cock,,,
You bored me long ago; and I can’t hear you anymore with all those cocks in your mouth.

Spit them out, you slutty libtard.

By the way, you scumbag, I’ve already backed up everything I’ve said.

By contrast, you’ve offered dangerously stupid videos.

You bored me long ago; and I can’t hear you anymore with all those cocks in your mouth.

Spit them out, you slutty libtard.

By the way, you scumbag, I’ve already backed up everything I’ve said.

By contrast, you’ve offered dangerously stupid videos.
even after you posted a link proving you were wrong you still going to run your penis holster???

you got some guts little boy,,,

I am sure you forgetting a link to back that up was an oversight that you are sure to correct,,
I don't remember where I got the 1st quote as there are numerous websites which state the same thing but here's another:
It's from the American Criminal Law Review. I hope that's not too intimidating for you, smart guy.
"Because the U.S. Supreme Court has clearly recognized traffic violation stops are not custodial arrests, Miranda warnings do not need to be given..."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back