Black "pastor" arrested for crime of watering his neighbours garden

I do believe there are a few states that dont require a signature on tickets but most do require it because its a su=ignature bond to be released from custody,,

Two points:

(1) You just changed your position. You are now modifying your former statement. That’s better, but still not a good idea.

(2) More significantly, the videos you showed are the ones that ended up with a more or less happy ending. But if a cop (I’ll use NY as an example) were conducting a properly administered DWI motorist checkpoint and you refused to comply, the cop would be legally entitled to arrest you.

The state issues the licenses. Having a license is not considered a right. It is considered a privilege — and the reasonable conditions imposed on a license shouldn’t be trifled with. You may be doing so at your own legal peril.

Drive safely, amigo.

Two points:

(1) You just changed your position. You are now modifying your former statement. That’s better, but still not a good idea.

(2) More significantly, the videos you showed are the ones that ended up with a more or less happy ending. But if a cop (I’ll use NY as an example) were conducting a properly administered DWI motorist checkpoint and you refused to comply, the cop would be legally entitled to arrest you.

The state issues the licenses. Having a license is not considered a right. It is considered a privilege — and the reasonable conditions imposed on a license shouldn’t be trifled with. You may be doing so at your own legal peril.

Drive safely, amigo.
that varies by state so its a hard one to be absolute about,,

back atcha buttercup,,
Except of course, I’ve only been correcting many of your misstatements.

People who take a caution aren’t likely to be at risk in the same way that people who follow your advice might be.

Plus, on a very strict and maybe hyper-technical level, you should also take a caution against offering legal advice without a law license.

Except of course, I’ve only been correcting many of your misstatements.

People who take a caution aren’t likely to be at risk in the same way that people who follow your advice might be.

Plus, on a very strict and maybe hyper-technical level, you should also take a caution against offering legal advice without a law license.
they arent misstatements in my state and most others,,

This is going a tad off topic. But I will note that when a person is under arrest, the Miranda rule requires that he must be read his Miranda warnings prior to being questioned by the authorities. The penalty for a violation of that rule is often suppression of the statement made in reply to the questioning together with the “fruits” of those statements.

If the cops don’t Mirandize a suspect, but also don’t question him at all, or engage in the equivalent of interrogation, then there’s no necessity for suppression.

The penalty is already there: suppression of the evidence so obtained. All SCOTUS added recently is that it doesn’t require that the cops also need to be made susceptible to civil lawsuits

they arent misstatements in my state and most others,,
You aren’t allowed to offer legal advice in your own state if you’re not an admitted attorney in that state. Plus, you initially didn’t limit your advice to just your state.

Others should be very cautious about accepting any legal advice over the internet. If anyone needs legal advice, they should get it from a legally admitted attorney in their jurisdiction.

This is going a tad off topic. But I will note that when a person is under arrest, the Miranda rule requires that he must be read his Miranda warnings prior to being questioned by the authorities. The penalty for a violation of that rule is often suppression of the statement made in reply to the questioning together with the “fruits” of those statements.

If the cops don’t Mirandize a suspect, but also don’t question him at all, or engage in the equivalent of interrogation, then there’s no necessity for suppression.

The penalty is already there: suppression of the evidence so obtained. All SCOTUS added recently is that it doesn’t require that the cops also need to be made susceptible to civil lawsuits
thousands of people are arrested everyday without mirandas being read to them,, every traffic stop is done without them also and you are under arrest when that happens and they ask countless questions,,

you shouldnt be giving legal advice,,

You aren’t allowed to offer legal advice in your own state if you’re not an admitted attorney in that state. Plus, you initially didn’t limit your advice to just your state.

Others should be very cautious about accepting any legal advice over the internet. If anyone needs legal advice, they should get it from a legally admitted attorney in their jurisdiction.
so youve never heard of the 1st amendment,,

if you noticed I told people to read the laws where you didnt and expect them to take your advice,,

[negro race-baiting]
In Alabama and many other states, if the police ask you to identify yourself while they are investigating, and you refuse, they will put you in handcuffs for the safety of police while they continue to investigate. In this case, the police were investigating a report of an unknown person on a neighbors property, so the non-compliance further raised suspicion.

The police acted appropriately and legally.

The non-compliant man and his race-profiling lawyer, the abuse of the courts where no police misconduct exists and and this racist and misleading report of events are the only misbehaviors. Such bad behavior by negroes is much too common and should be condemned by all decent people.

Last edited:
thousands of people are arrested everyday without mirandas being read to them,,
Nope. IF it’s for a traffic stop, it isn’t an arrest necessarily. And Miranda’s are then not legally required.
every traffic stop is done without them also
As is permitted under the law.
and you are under arrest when that happens
No. You’re not. Being temporarily detained isn’t the same thing as an arrest.
and they ask countless questions,,
You are free (and often wise) not to answer the questions, maybe. (Although some of the questions might be perfectly proper and you refuse to answer at your legal peril.)
you shouldnt be giving legal advice,,
Wel, one thing is for sure; if you don’t have a law license, you certainly shouldn’t be doing so.

You have to respect this guy for his quick thinking. Pretending to be a pastor is a masterstroke. Alabama is a safer place due to the actions of these soon to be ex police officers.
Another Tommy troll post.
He was not arrested for watering the neighbors lawn.
The Police came to the area investigating a call about a suspicious vehicle. upon arrival they approached this moron who thought it was a smart thing to do to be a complete jackass to the police. Wasting their time and obstructing their investigation of the suspected vehicle trying to determine if this guy has anything to do with it. Refusing to cooperate, acting like a dick and wasting officers time in the process of an investigation is what he was arrested for.

Nope. IF it’s for a traffic stop, it isn’t an arrest necessarily. And Miranda’s are then not legally required.

As is permitted under the law.

No. You’re not. Being temporarily detained isn’t the same thing as an arrest.

You are free (and often wise) not to answer the questions, maybe. (Although some of the questions might be perfectly proper and you refuse to answer at your legal peril.)

Wel, one thing is for sure; if you don’t have a law license, you certainly shouldn’t be doing so.
a law license doesnt make you right or wrong,, neither does not having one,,

so why did you say its not legal to give legal advice in my state if youre not a lawyer??

its perfectly legal,,

so youve never heard of the 1st amendment,,

if you noticed I told people to read the laws where you didnt and expect them to take your advice,,
Your freedom of speech doesn’t authorize you to give legal advice to anyone without a law license. In fact, in doing so, you might be committing a criminal offense.

And I’ve very carefully not offered any legal advice. You are offering advice. I’m cautioning people to be wary of your advice. You don’t even comprehend the distinction.

In Alabama and many other states, if the police ask you to identify yourself while they are investigating, and you refuse, they will put you in handcuffs for the safety of police while they continue to investigate. In this case, the police were investigating a report of an unknown person on a neighbors property, so the non-compliance furfher raised suspicion.

The police acted appropriately and legally.

The non-compliant man and his race-profiling lawyer, the abuse of the courts where no police misconduct exists and and this racist and misleading report of events are the only misbehaviors. Such bad behavior is common and should be condemned by all decent people.
He did identify himself by name and indicated he lived across the street
He is not required to provide ID

Forum List

Back