Zone1 Black People Killed by Cops Everyday

Why does nobody care when black people are killed by cops?

• Because it isn't a presidential election year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Because it is not a presidential election year

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Because the year it happens isn't a presidential election year

• It is related to the lack of it being a presidential election year

• Other. I am a delusional idiot.

• Total voters

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
Black people are violently beaten or killed by cops almost every single day. Why does nobody care?

George Floyd killed by cops in 2020
Travon Martin killed by neighborhood watch 2012
Rodney King violently beat by cops in 1992

People only cared about these three instances out of thousands of others with the same story. Anybody have a theory as to why these three instances mattered and nobody gives two butt stinkies about the thousands of other situations?

Black people are violently beaten or killed by cops almost every single day. Why does nobody care?

People only cared about these three instances out of thousands of others with the same story. Anybody have a theory as to why these three instances mattered and nobody gives two butt stinkies about the thousands of other situations?

You're a racist.

Over the past few months I have become a consumer of police interaction/audit videos on youtube. One thing I've noticed is that people of all races experience negative interactions with cops. A hand full of the bad interactions I've seen on youtube could be chalked up to racism; however, most have to do with cops that have big egos that want to flex their authority and with cops that don't understand the laws they are suppose to enforce.

Please explain how 3 black men being beaten or die almost 30 years apart equates to "cops kill black men every day?" Floyd died from fentanyl overdose--not a beating. Martin was shot while trying to kill the guy who shot him--self defense as clearly as the nose on your face and Rodney King was beaten for violently resisting arrest. Even HE eventually admitted that.

Please explain how 3 black men being beaten or die almost 30 years apart equates to "cops kill black men every day?" Floyd died from fentanyl overdose--not a beating. Martin was shot while trying to kill the guy who shot him--self defense as clearly as the nose on your face and Rodney King was beaten for violently resisting arrest. Even HE eventually admitted that.
And Martin wasn't killed by a cop.

1681819326713.png

I take it you don’t have a problem with violence against blacks by police. Shit happens, right?

You obvious did not read my posts regarding George Floyd, so I will summarize them.

George Floyd was murdered by "white" cop Derrick Chauvin, who is actually Jewish, and part of a Minneapolis GOON SQUAD that goes after 911 Truthers like Jesse Ventura.

The Coroner who said Floyd died of Fentanyl should be prosecuted for being an accomplice, but the BLM really like that Coroner, because that Coroner is a Democrat, and had "cleared" Chauvin on at least 6 other DEATHS he was clearly responsible for.

And most of those other 6 DEATHS were WHITE... which is why BLM really loves that Coroner...

The murder was all about THE NIGHT CLUB where BOTH FLOYD AND CHAUVIN WORKED, not RACE. That Night Club is an upscale elite club with dope and whores for weathly Jewish kids. Chauvin got paid $$$$$$$$ to "work" there and the media did not care and never covered the Night Club issue other than to claim

CHAUVIN AND FLOYD WORKED "DIFFERENT" SHIFTS....

hmmmmmm

how many SHIFTS are there at a

NIGHT

club...

????

You obvious did not read my posts regarding George Floyd, so I will summarize them.

George Floyd was murdered by "white" cop Derrick Chauvin, who is actually Jewish, and part of a Minneapolis GOON SQUAD that goes after 911 Truthers like Jesse Ventura.

The Coroner who said Floyd died of Fentanyl should be prosecuted for being an accomplice, but the BLM really like that Coroner, because that Coroner is a Democrat, and had "cleared" Chauvin on at least 6 other DEATHS he was clearly responsible for.

And most of those other 6 DEATHS were WHITE... which is why BLM really loves that Coroner...

The murder was all about THE NIGHT CLUB where BOTH FLOYD AND CHAUVIN WORKED, not RACE. That Night Club is an upscale elite club with dope and whores for weathly Jewish kids. Chauvin got paid $$$$$$$$ to "work" there and the media did not care and never covered the Night Club issue other than to claim

CHAUVIN AND FLOYD WORKED "DIFFERENT" SHIFTS....

hmmmmmm

how many SHIFTS are there at a

NIGHT

club...

????
It’s nice to hear someone say the truth about the murder. I knew it was a murder when I saw the video and heard him call out for his mama.

As far as NIGHT clubs go, I make part of my living in them. Some are not only open at night. The NIGHT in nightclubs is for when there is entertainment.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
It’s nice to hear someone say the truth about the murder. I knew it was a murder when I saw the video and heard him call out for his mama.

As far as NIGHT clubs go, I make part of my living in them. Some are not only open at night. The NIGHT in nightclubs is for when there is entertainment.

and a NEED for SECURITY....

As in having a genuine Minneapolis Police GOON SQUAD LEADER right there in case any CHOSEN kiddie gets smacked around by a whore...

or someone who works there makes off with a video of the Mayor's son doing coke...

Chauvin = WHERE IS THE VIDEO?
Floyd = I DIDN'T TAKE IT
Chauvin = YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IF I DON'T GET THAT VIDEO BACK?

FLOYD

THEY'RE GONNA KILL ME!!!

THEY'RE

NOT

HE'S

THEY'RE as in THEY

THE GOON SQUAD

George Floyd killed by cops in 2020 Someone did us a favor.
Travon Martin killed by neighborhood watch 2012 Someone did us a favor.
Rodney King violently beat by cops in 1992 Someone did us a favor.

More whites than blacks are killed by cops every day. More blacks are killed by other blacks than by cops every day. NOW who's the delusional idiot?

Blacks make up around 14% of America's population yet commit more than 50% of the violent crimes. Stop committing crimes and the cops won't have any reason to stop you. Stop pointing guns at cops when you get stopped and the cops won't have a reason to shoot you.

Really, really, really simple stuff. Just control your emotions and use a little common sense (and getting a job would help) and everything will be just fine.

and a NEED for SECURITY....

As in having a genuine Minneapolis Police GOON SQUAD LEADER right there in case any CHOSEN kiddie gets smacked around by a whore...

or someone who works there makes off with a video of the Mayor's son doing coke...

Chauvin = WHERE IS THE VIDEO?
Floyd = I DIDN'T TAKE IT
Chauvin = YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IF I DON'T GET THAT VIDEO BACK?

FLOYD

THEY'RE GONNA KILL ME!!!

THEY'RE

NOT

HE'S

THEY'RE as in THEY

THE GOON SQUAD
You obviously have a lot more invested in this story than I.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
The damage has been done and the guilty are in prison. The police need to stop killing people. Period.

The police do have the right to use lethal force if lethal force is being used against them.

Self defense works both ways. Not all "cop killings" are unjustified.

Forum List

Back