🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black perps kill black police officer and BLM goes silent

SavannahMann Mr Perfect chimes in ....you are a cop/America/law-order HATER .........you people are idiots....when a white cop kills a violent black criminal--it's wrong...when a black cop kills a white --it's ok!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
IDIOCY --undeniable idiocy
Funny how you turned against the Capital police when Trump Humpers attacked them.

DrLove plain and simple --they LOVE the cops that shot the white lady--but hate the cops that shoot black men --idiocy--and undeniable except to cultists and racists like you

SavannahMann Mr Perfect chimes in ....you are a cop/America/law-order HATER .........you people are idiots....when a white cop kills a violent black criminal--it's wrong...when a black cop kills a white --it's ok!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
IDIOCY --undeniable idiocy

Actually. I think the 120 dead cops this year so far from Covid is a much bigger number and thus bigger issue.

120 dead from Covid. That is more than all other reasons combined. So what do you all get wound up about?

If you care about the cops why don’t you care about the 120 who died choking on fluids in their lungs?

Funny how you turned against the Capital police when Trump Humpers attacked them.
what?????
plain-simple-undeniable--you people are ok when a cop shoots a white person--but not when they shoot black people-----!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BOOOM --game over

SavannahMann hahhahahah---another ridiculous post by you
plain and simple--you are upset when a cop shoots a black, but not a white = idiocy

SavannahMann hahhahahah---another ridiculous post by you
plain and simple--you are upset when a cop shoots a black, but not a white = idiocy

I don’t like it when anyone is killed. I think the biggest threat facing cops is Covid. And I think it is a waste when the cops die from it. 120 so far this year. The Right like yourself? Silent. Won’t even comment on it except to blame the messenger.

You hate cops. You don’t care one damn bit about them. All you can do is claim I hate without proof.

SavannahMann major fk ups by you--the BLACK cop in Minnesota kills a TOTALLY innocent white lady, he's not charged for months, and nothing from you hypocrites

When do they shoot white people?

Very rarely unless a white perp brandishes a gun. Nah, they get the white glove treatment and bullet proof vest prior to a stop for burgers and fries en route to their booking.

1630249760549.jpeg

stop the babbling double talk----you people fkd up---upset when a cop shoots a black, but not a white
When do they shoot white folks? Better yet tell the last time the police shot a white man and thought they had their tasor. Tell me the last time a black cop shot a white man and thought he had his tasor.

No there isn't. That's why if an officer uses deadly force outside of the requirements to use deadly force, they are arrested and prosecuted.

If only it were that easy

You would think fellow police officers would be the ones reporting bad cops. But in case after case we are seeing these incidents buried and not till a freedom of information request releases the body cam or a witness releases video do we see these cases prosecuted…..and only after an uproar

Last edited:
SavannahMann another fk up by you:
.....blacks murder over 3000 blacks every year---cops shoot about 300 blacks--most are armed/dangerous/etc --SO!!! they should not worry about cops, but other blacks!!!!
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO

and:
''''''Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police''''''

Forum List

Back