BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors is quietly dumped from Warner Bros after her multi-platform TV deal to create original shows telling black stories pro

Skylar

I don’t understand people like you. We have a conversation going and then you run away when confronted with what is it some kind of uncomfortable fact in the modern era that Black people are terrible at tipping when it comes to the restaurant business. Where are you man?

citygator

Why don’t you respond to the black waiters and waitresses shown on video in this thread who say they feel very uncomfortable when a black person sits down at the restaurant because they know that there’s a good chance they won’t get a tip. This is insanity the way that working class people are treated in this country by the BLM supporters.

Do you know what type of trauma that Created in waiters and waitresses ….that feeling that gut feeling in their stomach that horrible feeling that when some gang banger or some ghetto black person sit down at the restaurant and starts treating the waiter like they’re a slave… bossing him around all over the place running them dry just like the black waitress said in the video earlier in the thread. Do you know how that feels. ????Because I know how that felt as an Uber driver …I had a number of Black people get in my car try to take advantage of the situation having me make tons of stops and they know they’re not getting charged money For time. They know they’re taking advantage of the situation and deliberately going against policy of Uber, but they don’t care about that cause there so selfish and such a disgrace to the grade history of Africa.

You know how that feels man. It’s a bad feeling.

And I do believe that from 1890 to 1920 when the black divorce rate was lower than white divorce rate in America. I would better those dates Blacktip better than whites. But you say you types of people lose your mind when a person who is black does wrong and they get called out for it. But when a white person does wrong, you rightfully call it out ….step it up stop being one-sided Come on man.

Part of the blame does go toward Black Lives Matter and the Democrat government who are the ugliest monsters around. They are instilling this horrible idea into Black people. They can do whatever the hell they want and if somebody complains about it, they’ll just scream racism. That’s what we’re literally seeing in Chicago robberies in broad daylight. And it’s a disgrace to the hard work and black man of this country. It’s the Black majority communities at suffer the most women. It’s the law abiding, hard-working, black man who are the one saying, we want more police in our communities.

It is the hard-working, black waiters and waitresses like we’ve seen from video testimonial in this thread, saying they had enough of the garbage they are calling out the Black people who don’t tip.
I waited tables in Virginia Beach throughout High School and College at an upscale seafood restaurant. Virginia Beach is a well trekked path for African American tourists. The low tippers are young people and better tippers are middle aged. Old people it is a crap shoot. There is no difference in ethnicity but there is for nationality as tipping is not common in places. There. Use that anecdote since that is how you get your data. Tipping is relative to income not skin color and only racism drives the notion it is skin color.

BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors is quietly dumped from Warner Bros after her multi-platform TV deal to create original shows telling black stories produced ZERO content after two years​

26 May 2023 ~~ By Alyssa Guzman & Harriet Alexander

• Patrisse Cullors, 39, signed a deal with Warner Bros in 2020 but it ended in October 2022
  • A source said: 'The deal, unfortunately, did not result in any produced shows'
  • Cullors had claimed she was working on various projects, including two documentaries
Cullors claimed in January 2022 that she was working on a documentary about how reparations were similar to the idea of land back, where Native Americans got back their lands, and another about black social mobility.
She also reportedly had scripted series about marijuana and black women leaders, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
~Snip~
The value of the deal was not disclosed.
DailyMail.com has reached out to Cullors for comment. Warner Bros declined to comment.
The BLM activist posted a message on Instagram just days ago accusing the media of 'lying' about her.
'For the last 2.5 years I’ve been relentlessly attacked by the media. So many lies and so much mis and disinformation. They are hell bent on destroying my life,' she wrote. 'Even though I’ve not been at BLM since 2021 my face continues to be used to spread so many untruths. I’m exhausted and I fear for my life daily. The worst is so many people have just stayed silent.
~Snip~
Cullors became a co-founder of BLM in 2013 before stepping down in 2021. The movement started in courtyard of her Los Angeles home a decade ago.
Now, Black Lives Matter's national organization is at risk of going bankrupt after its finances plunged $8.5million into the red last year - while simultaneously handing multiple staff seven-figure salaries.
Financial disclosures obtained by The Washington Free Beacon show the perilous state of BLM's Global Network Foundation, which officially emerged in November 2020, as a more formal way of structuring the civil rights movement.
Yet, despite the financial controversy and scrutiny, BLM GNF continued to hire relatives of Cullors, and several board members.
Cullors' brother, Paul Cullors, set up two companies which were paid $1.6million providing 'professional security services' for Black Lives Matter in 2022.
~Snip~
Bowers, who took over from Cullors when she resigned, also benefitted handsomely from the group: in 2022, his consultancy firm was paid $1.7million for management and consulting services, the Free Beacon reported.
And the sister of former Black Lives Matter board member Raymond Howard was also employed in a lucrative role as a consultant.
Danielle Edwards's firm, New Impact Partners, was paid $1.1million for consulting services in 2022, the Free Beacon said.
~Snip~
Donations plunged by 88 percent between 2021 and 2022, from $77million to just $9.3million for the most recent financial year.
A year later, in May 2022, it was revealed Black Lives Matter spent more than $12million on luxury properties in Los Angeles and in Toronto - including a $6.3million 10,000-square-foot property in Canada that was purchased as part of a $8million 'out of country grant.'
The Toronto property was bought with grant money that was meant for 'activities to educate and support black communities, and to purchase and renovate property for charitable use.'
The group had said it was planning to use the property as main headquarters in Canada, and it has now been named the Wilseed Center for Arts and Activism.

Commentary:
I smile and laugh at all the corporations that jumped on the Woke train and got scammed out of so much money.
What a bunch of virtue signaling suckers.
Corporations, Hollywood and Maoist/Marxist Democrats all jumped on the BLM bandwagon, just as Biden and who he hires in the White House. When it comes to hiring the brightest and best Joe and is Maoist/Marxist Democrat friends don't know what that means. They're all a bunch of virtue signaling suckers.
Cullors is just another social justice warrior con artist shaking down American corporations. The person who set up tis deal and the Warner Bros. CEO should be fired wasting the company's money.
Translation: Salty racist turns Sad Boy because corporations throw money at black activists.

:lmao:

Skylar

I don’t understand people like you. We have a conversation going and then you run away when confronted with what is it some kind of uncomfortable fact in the modern era that Black people are terrible at tipping when it comes to the restaurant business. Where are you man?

citygator

Why don’t you respond to the black waiters and waitresses shown on video in this thread who say they feel very uncomfortable when a black person sits down at the restaurant because they know that there’s a good chance they won’t get a tip. This is insanity the way that working class people are treated in this country by the BLM supporters.

Do you know what type of trauma that Created in waiters and waitresses ….that feeling that gut feeling in their stomach that horrible feeling that when some gang banger or some ghetto black person sit down at the restaurant and starts treating the waiter like they’re a slave… bossing him around all over the place running them dry just like the black waitress said in the video earlier in the thread. Do you know how that feels. ????Because I know how that felt as an Uber driver …I had a number of Black people get in my car try to take advantage of the situation having me make tons of stops and they know they’re not getting charged money For time. They know they’re taking advantage of the situation and deliberately going against policy of Uber, but they don’t care about that cause there so selfish and such a disgrace to the grade history of Africa.

You know how that feels man. It’s a bad feeling.

And I do believe that from 1890 to 1920 when the black divorce rate was lower than white divorce rate in America. I would better those dates Blacktip better than whites. But you say you types of people lose your mind when a person who is black does wrong and they get called out for it. But when a white person does wrong, you rightfully call it out ….step it up stop being one-sided Come on man.

Part of the blame does go toward Black Lives Matter and the Democrat government who are the ugliest monsters around. They are instilling this horrible idea into Black people. They can do whatever the hell they want and if somebody complains about it, they’ll just scream racism. That’s what we’re literally seeing in Chicago robberies in broad daylight. And it’s a disgrace to the hard work and black man of this country. It’s the Black majority communities at suffer the most women. It’s the law abiding, hard-working, black man who are the one saying, we want more police in our communities.

It is the hard-working, black waiters and waitresses like we’ve seen from video testimonial in this thread, saying they had enough of the garbage they are calling out the Black people who don’t tip.

You didn't really give me much to work with. We talked about tipping. And you tried to morph it into some white supremecist dog whistle about how black folks weren't 'raised right'.

Some old white guy trying to tell black folks how to be black is generally meaningless gibberish. As you have no relevant frame of reference.

So what are you expecting from me? You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

You didn't really give me much to work with. We talked about tipping. And you tried to morph it into some white supremecist dog whistle about how black folks weren't 'raised right'.

Some old white guy trying to tell black folks how to be black is generally meaningless gibberish. As you have no relevant frame of reference.

So what are you expecting from me? You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
It’s a straightforward issue either you accept a testimonial of black waitresses who say Blacks don’t tip by and large along with the information from the Washington Post. Or you can go on personal attacks and make things up about people.

You could rightfully criticize whites when they do bad, but give blacks a pass if you want it’s a terrible look, but it’s up to you.

Forum List

Back