Five West Virginia middle school girls refuse to compete against trans competitor in shot put

But she's too good to play with other women.
FAIRNESs

You tiny minded ignorant bigot.
She is a woman, an exceptionally talented WOMAN.

Were she to play in the NBA she would be crushed outright.

Because she IS a woman.

BIOLOGY!

DURRRRRR.

Only biological females are women.

Anything else is men pretending.
Your bigotry overcomes you reason.
I offered a method to level the field but get no responses because
BIGOT
This ain't about competition, this is about your hate.
This is about your fear that one of them might "trick" you and you might like it.

Just admit your bi-curious and be happy in your lifestyle.

BIGOT
This is about your fear that one of them might "trick" you and you might like it.

Your politics overcomes what little scientific knowledge you have.

She is a woman, an exceptionally talented WOMAN.

Were she to play in the NBA she would be crushed outright.

Because she IS a woman.

BIOLOGY!

DURRRRRR.
Don't matter, it isn't fair.

Why not just admit this has nothing to do with competition and EVERYTHING to do with your unreasoned hatred of what you fear you, in reality, are.
You're a closet queen. Admit it and be happy with who you are.

1714148661507.gif

Don't matter, it isn't fair.

Why not just admit this has nothing to do with competition and EVERYTHING to do with your unreasoned hatred of what you fear you, in reality, are.
You're a closet queen. Admit it and be happy with who you are.

View attachment 938081
Absolutely it is.

Don't choke.

Your politics overcomes what little scientific knowledge you have.
"Scientific knowledge?"

since 1980
AIDS
More Gays
More Lesbians
More Trans people
Lower birth rates
Lower fertility rates

Your "God" is telling you something but you're too stupid to listen.

"Scientific knowledge?"

since 1980
AIDS
More Gays
More Lesbians
More Trans people
Lower birth rates
Lower fertility rates

Your "God" is telling you something but you're too stupid to listen.
I'm agnostic you buffoon. I have no god. Unlike you who worships at the knees of Marx and stalin.. My sister is lesbian, I love her and her partner. Both exceptional WOMEN!

BIGOT

What reason is involved in saying a dressed up or mutilated man is a woman?

It's about being forced to accept a false reality.

What reason is involved in saying a dressed up or mutilated man is a woman?

It's about being forced to accept a false reality.
Your hate enforces my point.
It's not about competition, it's all about your hate,.

No. Those are from MAGA.

You didn’t seem to read what I wrote on that topic.

In any case, we’re talking about an 11 year old child...do you really think calling her or him a “demon” is warranted?
So stop using the term "demon". You're the only one here saying that.

No, it's YOU who keeps showing you don't know anything about this. Pathetic deflection noted.
Well you guys have fundamentally different definitions for “scoring”.... that much has been proven.

I think what you’re massive shortcoming is that you’re confusing “medaling” with scoring. I was hoping you’d get there on your own but it was clear that you are just too far gone ‘round the bend to understand how silly you sound.

Well you guys have fundamentally different definitions for “scoring”.... that much has been proven.

I think what you’re massive shortcoming is that you’re confusing “medaling” with scoring. I was hoping you’d get there on your own but it was clear that you are just too far gone ‘round the bend to understand how silly you sound.
Jesus Christ, you are too stupid for words. Let me type slowly so maybe you understand. In an actual track dual meet, one does NOT medal. One PLACES. Points for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Medals don't enter into anything until major championship meets, where up to 6 places score. I coach high school track. You're way out of your league here. Medaling is a term used by the GOLF team.

Jesus Christ, you are too stupid for words. Let me type slowly so maybe you understand. In an actual track dual meet, one does NOT medal. One PLACES. Points for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Medals don't enter into anything until major championship meets, where up to 6 places score. I coach high school track. You're way out of your league here. Medaling is a term used by the GOLF team.
LOL...

So if you don’t place, you don’t score?

Do you score if you choose not to compete? Because apparently the only thing that prevented these girls from “placing” (new term there)...was their refusal to compete.

Would you have told them as a “coach” that it was better to not compete at all?

You’re going to say “yes” of course...it’s too late to turn back now.

So your position is that it is better to not compete...as a coach.

Wow.

LOL...

So if you don’t place, you don’t score?

Do you score if you choose not to compete? Because apparently the only thing that prevented these girls from “placing” (new term there)...was their refusal to compete.

Would you have told them as a “coach” that it was better to not compete at all?

You’re going to say “yes” of course...it’s too late to turn back now.

So your position is that it is better to not compete...as a coach.

Wow.
Jesse Christ, you are even dumber than you sound. No you don't score if you don't make the top 3 or 6 you illiterate bigot. No I wouldn't let my kids compete in a rigged "competition". Placing is not a new term. You just keep showing how little you know about anything. Our league doesn't allow these mentally ill males to compete against girls. Yes I am a coach. Who knows more than you ever will. Of course you'd love it if men were the only ones on the podium in a women's competition. Way to show those young girls that they're not getting anything but hate from your lefturds.

Forum List

Back