Five West Virginia middle school girls refuse to compete against trans competitor in shot put

In a way. Middle school kids are not matched up with high school kids for the very, very most part. College wrestlers don't compete in high school tournaments. The reasons are obvious.
There was one young man who did it near here. But Kyle Dake (4 time State champion and 4 time NCAA champion) was a freak of nature with talent not normally seen in a young wrestler.

Not a dude.
Just like you're not really an asshole.

Yeah, born BIOLOGICALLY MALE. Then goes through puberty with all of the benefits of the testosterone that increases bone density, muscle mass, stamina, etc.

You morons don't know shit about anything.

Yeah, born BIOLOGICALLY MALE. Then goes through puberty with all of the benefits of the testosterone that increases bone density, muscle mass, stamina, etc.

You morons don't know shit about anything.
So then Caitlin Clark should be banned from basketball because of her physical advantages?
Geez, what an idiot!

I know you don't know what you're talking about.
I know you're a low intellect moron too stupid to reason through an issue
I know you're an ignorant bigot

What else is there to know?

All those places do NOT SCORE. Everybody gets a MARK. In normal competition, only the top 3 marks SCORE. In a large championship meet, it can go to 6 (or 8 at the college level). Are you truly this dense?
1714090625319.png

The ex-mod disagrees with you. Maybe you two can butt heads on it.

The only one using those comments appears to be YOU.
No. Those are from MAGA.
Cruelty? Why do you want men to compete against and beat women? That is cruelty that you applaud.
You didn’t seem to read what I wrote on that topic.

In any case, we’re talking about an 11 year old child...do you really think calling her or him a “demon” is warranted?

So then Caitlin Clark should be banned from basketball because of her physical advantages?
Geez, what an idiot!

I know you don't know what you're talking about.
I know you're a low intellect moron too stupid to reason through an issue
I know you're an ignorant bigot

What else is there to know?
She's a WOMAN, you brainless twit

Most of the rampage mass shooters were INCEL straight men...the common trait between many of the younger ones was that they were teased. And here you are comparing her to an “unhinged violent animal”. If you’re worried about school shootings, you shouldn’t be teasing kids...but here you are...teasing kids.

Its almost comedic the way you guys stumble over facts and look at them as they are some sort of annoyance on the way to your own personal truth.

Actually they decided not to take the field.

As for your comparison; you’re comparing 17-18 y/o with grown men.

Not remotely the same thing.

And if they were to strip he of her “title”...someone who actually participated will get the first place trophy, the private jet, endorsement deals and all of the other things that come with winning a middle school shot put competition.

You guys... Just too damn funny.
Most mass shooters are incels? Uh no....most mass shooters are leftards or trannies....

This is where girls start their athletic careers ..

Bullshit very true ...how many threads on usmb alone of you ghouls rooting for some mass shooter be wearing a trump hat only to find out a short time later ..it was a leftie or homo of some sort ......so nigga please
Lots of threads on USMB have no relation to the truth. Yours is only the latest.
Yes and female sports are for females ...no matter age or level
Well, the five who decided not to throw delayed the start of their career in this case. I wish them the best going forward.

Limited as in zero.
Where there is not a dedicated girls' team, it is increasingly common for girls to compete on THE wrestling team with whoever happens to be at their weight class. There are some very skilled, very tough, very technical women wrestlers, but by and (very much) large, boys are stronger and faster. That's just nature.

So high school sports are computer simulations?

Women's sports in general are for WOMEN. Not cosplaying, drugged, and/or mutilated men.
WOMEN

not biological females.

WOMEN

your ignorance and bigotry are evident.

Forum List

Back