🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black perps kill black police officer and BLM goes silent

If only it were that easy

You would think fellow police officers would be the ones reporting bad cops. But in case after case we are seeing these incidents buried and not till a freedom of information request releases the body cam or a witness releases video do we see these cases prosecuted
....and in many cases the cops still get away with it. All it takes is a trial by Judge and they are going to walk 99.9% of the time.

Dude, you have Babbitt on the Brain. Ask your doc if there’s a treatment for that.

*****SMILE*****

1630250121855.png

I'm not the one who made a hero out of a woman abusing drug addict who died while resisting arrest because he had ingested a lethal dose of fentanyl so murals and statues could be raised in his honor.

******SMILE*****

:)

When do they shoot white folks? Better yet tell the last time the police shot a white man and thought they had their tasor. Tell me the last time a black cop shot a white man and thought he had his tasor.
1. blacks commit crimes at higher rates--so they should whites more per police contacts
2. you are double talking shit again---you care when cops shoot black criminals but not when they shoot whites = hypocritical/RACIST/etc

If only it were that easy

You would think fellow police officers would be the ones reporting bad cops. But in case after case we are seeing these incidents buried and not till a freedom of information request releases the body cam or a witness releases video do we see these cases prosecuted…..and only after an uproar

If it's case after case you should have no problem finding one. No, we don't normally arrest anybody after a shooting until it's thoroughly investigated and evidence of a crime is present.

....and in many cases the cops still get away with it. All it takes is a trial by Judge and they are going to walk 99.9% of the time.
Cops are routinely given the benefit of the doubt.

I thought he had a gun
He was resisting arrest
I felt threatened.

But with more and more cases showing up on video, it is harder to defend bad cops

When do they shoot white folks? Better yet tell the last time the police shot a white man and thought they had their tasor. Tell me the last time a black cop shot a white man and thought he had his tasor.

And that happened like what, once in the last 15 or 20 years? You site an accident to make your phony case? Pathetic.

Cops are routinely given the benefit of the doubt.

I thought he had a gun
He was resisting arrest
I felt threatened.

But with more and more cases showing up on video, it is harder to defend bad cops
I agree, but they just stack the jury with folks who have the mindset of the sheet wearers and we watch them walk or they put it in the hands of a racist judge and he allows them to walk.

This is the reason why we need Police Reform now.

1630250895219.png

We could take the tasers away so there won't be any question in anyone's mind what was drawn by the police officer.

That way more training can be devoted to progressive social mediation and community awareness programs they think the police need.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Forum List

Back