Black Privilidge Confirmed: Census Bureau States Black Women Make More Money Than White Women

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Census Bureau data completely destroys the white privilege hoax.

The first commenter of the article makes good points:

If all races are equal why do we need affirmative action?

If race doesn't matter why do we need Diversity?

If Diversity is such a strength why is it always forced on White countries and ONLY White countries?

Census Bureau black women make more money than white women

From the link: The bureau did not say why the differences exist. Economists and sociologists suggest possible factors: the tendency of minority women, especially blacks, to more often hold more than one job or work more than 40 hours a week, and the tendency of black professional women who take time off to have a child to return to the work force sooner than others.

Whaaa? Why should someone who works more EARN more money? How is that fair?

From the link: The bureau did not say why the differences exist. Economists and sociologists suggest possible factors: the tendency of minority women, especially blacks, to more often hold more than one job or work more than 40 hours a week, and the tendency of black professional women who take time off to have a child to return to the work force sooner than others.

Careful now, your starting to sound like a conservative.

But I agree, race doesn't matter.

• Banned

Why not?

I like stories like this, this should be screamed loud to all white females who insist on selling out their husbands, brothers and sons because they think they are a downtrodden "protected class". You are a useful idiot in the scheme of things and your actions taking sides against your men will not save you in the end.

Why not?

Did you not see the perfectly good reasons why black women may make more?? More hours? Come back from maternity leave sooner? Work more than one job? Those are all pretty damn good reasons why someone would make more, without considering race at all.

Hey Steve, it must really torque your ass that there are black women out there making more than you do, huh?

Why not?
It's simple really. If the same statistics turned up that white women were making more than black women, and these factors were given as to the reason why, if black activists or leftist political operatives objected and said, well, black women just aren't given the chance to. . . "hold more than one job or work more than 40 hours a week, or are prevented from taking time off to have a child to return to the work force sooner than others etc," my response would be the same, race doesn't matter. As in, it is the individuals that make their own opportunity. We should stop seeing people as the color of their skin, rather than who they are as people.

Would you believe that the reason white women are making more a being the same factors? i.e. Race doesn't matter?

Census Bureau data completely destroys the white privilege hoax.

Are you feeling oppressed?........LOL

Just obey and submit to Rupert Murdoch, MAKE HIM your leader. Only then will you be a true Fox News junkie that knows nothing about American Politics.

Forum List

Back