Black Professor Says Blacks Need More Affrimative Action Handouts

"A society that has done something special against the Negro for hundreds of years must now do something special for the Negro."
-MLK
1lAnMJT2_400x400.jpg
Thats a weak photoshop but not sure what you are trying to say? Are you saying that only Blacks can MAGA? If so I agree. Once Blacks are able to close that economic gap there will be no need to MAGA.

Last edited:
[
No one wants to watch black movies, but that doesn't stop you people from whining about "not enough black roles, not enough awards, etc".
I don’t know about that.
Charlie Brown Kwanzaa is one of my favorite comedies.

"A society that has done something special against the Negro for hundreds of years must now do something special for the Negro."
-MLK
What do you know...this goes directly against the premise the OP was positing when he referenced MLK.

#Whodathunkit

If you are half as smart as you think you are it should be real easy to figure out. Here's a primer, if it sounds bad addressing a black person with it, and you modify it to apply to a white person, it is probably a bad thing.
There should be clear rules dude.

This is basically subjective to what you want.

You made a warning, he asked a good question so he could know the rules, you should oblige.

Rules are rules, they are clear cut and aren't meant to be "figured out...if you're smart."

Take all the whites in America and average their salaries and benefits. Now take all the blacks in America and average their salaries and benefits. (Don't forget all the black athletes with all their salaries and bonuses) I'll wager the 2 races are pretty close to even in that regard. True story.
tenor.gif

#TooFunny

-MLK
1lAnMJT2_400x400.jpg
Thats a weak photoshop but not sure what you are trying to say? Are you saying that only Blacks can MAGA? If so I agree. Once Blacks are able to close that economic gap there will be no need to MAGA.

It's cute that you think Blacks are able to close the economic gap, what evidence do we have for that?

Whites had white only affirmative action from the conception of this country until the 1960's. Blacks only need half that time to balance the injustice and overtake whites.
I believe part of the American creed is that all men are created equal. Let's put that in practice. Again.
So you dont have not problem with getting rid of the economic gap whites created with their centuries of white only affirmative action?
Everyone is equal now so no one gets to play with a handicap. I have never had a handicap like minorities had. I applied for the Post Office one time and with my 10 points for military service, when I took the test I scored 94 and had a score of 104. Some people had scores in the 70s and were hired within 6 months to a year. I got called 7 1/2 years later after a couple of extensions. I went to the PO and took a $6.50 pay cut. One of the black men I worked with told me I would have been hired almost immediately if I had said I was black when I first applied. He was retired military too and got hired after a year on the list. Now. tell me again about that "economic gap."
I disagree. There is an economic gap between whites and Blacks directly as a result of your white affirmative action that was in place for centuries. When accumulation of wealth for Blacks equals the accumulation of wealth for whites then and only then can we start claiming equality. Basically youre spouting a bunch of bullshit.
Take all the whites in America and average their salaries and benefits. Now take all the blacks in America and average their salaries and benefits. (Don't forget all the black athletes with all their salaries and bonuses) I'll wager the 2 races are pretty close to even in that regard. True story.
Actually Blacks make up about 12% to 14% of the population in the U.S. ( census figures vary based on respondents ), however Blacks make up 27% of the U.S. millionaires.

Why didnt whites have that same sentiment when it actually would have made a difference? Why did whites need a 300 plus year head start but now they are whining about evening up the playing field?
Take a wild guess...

-MLK
1lAnMJT2_400x400.jpg

It's cute that you think Blacks are able to close the economic gap, what evidence do we have for that?
Blacks make up 12%to 14% of the U.S. population, Blacks make up 27% of the U.S. millionaires.

I believe part of the American creed is that all men are created equal. Let's put that in practice. Again.
So you dont have not problem with getting rid of the economic gap whites created with their centuries of white only affirmative action?
Everyone is equal now so no one gets to play with a handicap. I have never had a handicap like minorities had. I applied for the Post Office one time and with my 10 points for military service, when I took the test I scored 94 and had a score of 104. Some people had scores in the 70s and were hired within 6 months to a year. I got called 7 1/2 years later after a couple of extensions. I went to the PO and took a $6.50 pay cut. One of the black men I worked with told me I would have been hired almost immediately if I had said I was black when I first applied. He was retired military too and got hired after a year on the list. Now. tell me again about that "economic gap."
I disagree. There is an economic gap between whites and Blacks directly as a result of your white affirmative action that was in place for centuries. When accumulation of wealth for Blacks equals the accumulation of wealth for whites then and only then can we start claiming equality. Basically youre spouting a bunch of bullshit.
Actually Blacks make up about 12% to 14% of the population in the U.S. ( census figures vary based on respondents ), however Blacks make up 27% of the U.S. millionaires.

Are you sure that's 27%, and not 2.7%?

Blacks will never overtake whites are even come close to being on equal ground with whites -- because culture wise, blacks do not have the sufficient enough mental capacity, family values and moral character to come close to white excellence
Nice gill net. Quite a catch.

-MLK
1lAnMJT2_400x400.jpg

Blacks make up 12%to 14% of the U.S. population, Blacks make up 27% of the U.S. millionaires.

More like 1.9% of millionaires in the U.S.A are Black.

Black Millionaires Hardly Exist in America

-MLK
1lAnMJT2_400x400.jpg

Wrong.

Wrong.

Source for 27% of millionaires being Black in the U.S.A?

Michael Eric Dyson: Race Should Be a ‘Significant Feature’ in College Admissions

Professor Michael Eric Dyson described racial demographics as a “significant feature” which should be taken into consideration as part of a “holistic” approach to college and university admissions on CNN Monday.
The conversation came in the context of actions by President Donald Trump, who will undo Obama-era guidelines on affirmative action for the Department of Education and Department of Justice.

Describing “black and brown people” as “historically denied [and] maligned,” Dyson called for “African-American and Latino populations” to receive “compensation” via the consideration of their race and ethnicity as meritorious “extra academic [and] extracurricular” achievements.

Now there is considerable evidence that black and brown privilege is preventing qualified whites and Asians from getting into many universities across the country. It is long past time for this evil policy to be put to death for good -- This is the epitome of racism and MLK would be rolling over in his grave if he knew this was happening.
We need that money to go to the millions of poor Trump voters living in Appalachia. Where they think college is "bad" for America and air and water pollution are "good".

27%

27%

If that were true, then there would be a lot more wealthy Black communities in the U.S.A.

Wrong.

Source for 27% of millionaires being Black in the U.S.A?
Department of labor for one.

Michael Eric Dyson: Race Should Be a ‘Significant Feature’ in College Admissions

Professor Michael Eric Dyson described racial demographics as a “significant feature” which should be taken into consideration as part of a “holistic” approach to college and university admissions on CNN Monday.
The conversation came in the context of actions by President Donald Trump, who will undo Obama-era guidelines on affirmative action for the Department of Education and Department of Justice.

Describing “black and brown people” as “historically denied [and] maligned,” Dyson called for “African-American and Latino populations” to receive “compensation” via the consideration of their race and ethnicity as meritorious “extra academic [and] extracurricular” achievements.

Now there is considerable evidence that black and brown privilege is preventing qualified whites and Asians from getting into many universities across the country. It is long past time for this evil policy to be put to death for good -- This is the epitome of racism and MLK would be rolling over in his grave if he knew this was happening.
We need that money to go to the millions of poor Trump voters living in Appalachia. Where they think college is "bad" for America and air and water pollution are "good".

A lot of Appalachians, and Blacks are both "Middle Class" even if they are mostly "Lower Middle Class"

Lower Middle Class people can be hurt pretty heavily by high taxes.

Forum List

Back