Black Professor Says Blacks Need More Affrimative Action Handouts

I wasnt crying. I was just pointing out to the OP MLK was definitely for Black only affirmative action. Cant you read?

Sorry, you're always crying. Oh the horror of you being born black.
Being born Black is glorious, amazing, empowering. I love being Black I wouldnt cry about that. Now if you think saying whites had affirmative action for 300 plus years is crying then its obvious you lack sufficient reading comprehension to make an intelligent decision.
Being born White is glorious, amazing, empowering. I love being White I wouldnt cry about that. Now if you think saying blacks had affirmative action for 300 plus years is crying then its obvious you lack sufficient reading comprehension to make an intelligent decision.

Don't sound anything other than a racist bit of rubbish old bean. I look to a person's CHARACTER, not their COLOUR; you??

Greg
No one really wants to be white. Give me a break.

Blacks have never had Black only affirmative action.

You didnt make a post that required intelligent thought. I was just pointing out it wasnt a horror being Black. while letting you know that informing you that whites had white only affirmative action isnt crying.

I look at color first then character. Kinda hard to see a persons character unless you spend time with them. Well I guess unless you can read minds.

So unless they're black they're not on your equality list? That's ridiculous; and yes, that IS racist. Quite disgusting really.

Greg
What?

Why does this need to be in the flame zone isn’t there a race and racist forum to whine and cry in?

I wasnt crying. I was just pointing out to the OP MLK was definitely for Black only affirmative action. Cant you read?

Being born Black is glorious, amazing, empowering. I love being Black I wouldnt cry about that. Now if you think saying whites had affirmative action for 300 plus years is crying then its obvious you lack sufficient reading comprehension to make an intelligent decision.
Being born White is glorious, amazing, empowering. I love being White I wouldnt cry about that. Now if you think saying blacks had affirmative action for 300 plus years is crying then its obvious you lack sufficient reading comprehension to make an intelligent decision.

Don't sound anything other than a racist bit of rubbish old bean. I look to a person's CHARACTER, not their COLOUR; you??

Greg

You didnt make a post that required intelligent thought. I was just pointing out it wasnt a horror being Black. while letting you know that informing you that whites had white only affirmative action isnt crying.

I look at color first then character. Kinda hard to see a persons character unless you spend time with them. Well I guess unless you can read minds.
That’s pretty damn obvious!
Thanks. I have no reason to cry about dispensing facts about whites having had 300 plus years of white male only affirmative action.

Greg

Thanks. I have no reason to cry about dispensing facts about whites having had 300 plus years of white male only affirmative action.
Well poor ewe.in Africa ewe have a black majority. Cry there!

Greg

So unless they're black they're not on your equality list? That's ridiculous; and yes, that IS racist. Quite disgusting really.

Greg
I am completely confused. If blacks are so glorious, how come, (According to Asclepias} he figures they are more disadvantaged? Puzzling.

Greg

What does that have to do with whites crying about Blacks wanting to negate the headstart whites had here in the US?

Last edited:

Greg

Greg
I am completely confused. If blacks are so glorious, how come, (According to Asclepias} he figures they are more disadvantaged? Puzzling.
Youre confused because youre obviously illiterate. When did being attractive mean the economic gap is equal?

Everyone is equal now so no one gets to play with a handicap. I have never had a handicap like minorities had. I applied for the Post Office one time and with my 10 points for military service, when I took the test I scored 94 and had a score of 104. Some people had scores in the 70s and were hired within 6 months to a year. I got called 7 1/2 years later after a couple of extensions. I went to the PO and took a $6.50 pay cut. One of the black men I worked with told me I would have been hired almost immediately if I had said I was black when I first applied. He was retired military too and got hired after a year on the list. Now. tell me again about that "economic gap."
I disagree. There is an economic gap between whites and Blacks directly as a result of your white affirmative action that was in place for centuries. When accumulation of wealth for Blacks equals the accumulation of wealth for whites then and only then can we start claiming equality. Basically youre spouting a bunch of bullshit.
Take all the whites in America and average their salaries and benefits. Now take all the blacks in America and average their salaries and benefits. (Don't forget all the black athletes with all their salaries and bonuses) I'll wager the 2 races are pretty close to even in that regard. True story.
You would lose that wager. Youre not speaking from facts. Youre speaking from ignorance and guesses.

RELEASE: New CAP Report Concludes That the Black-White Wealth Gap Is Widening and Targeted Policies Are Necessary to Close It - Center for American Progress

"The wealth gap between black and whites families in America is inextricably linked to America’s history of structural racism. A new report out today concludes that this gap is deepening. The report recommends targeted policies that are necessary to ensure African American families can build wealth similarly to white families in America."
Did CAP consider my equation?
How do you think they came up with this conclusion? Dont tell me you dont understand what wealth is?

Don't be sardonic.

Greg

Greg

It's a cultural, not racial, thing I suspect. He's been a "victim" so long he forgets that it's a CHOICE. He needs to be a VICTOR and that means working hard, educating himself and striving for success; not striving for free shit or an advantage that is not his due. But still he is honest in a sense; to him ONLY blacks matter; he's not really into equality. As for how I consider him; he's my EQUAL. If I were to discover a bit about his character then who knows; we could be bff. Stops right there!!

Greg

Greg

What does that have to do whitest whites crying about Blacks wanting to negate the headstart whites had here in the US?
Whine whine whine and more racism!

I disagree. There is an economic gap between whites and Blacks directly as a result of your white affirmative action that was in place for centuries. When accumulation of wealth for Blacks equals the accumulation of wealth for whites then and only then can we start claiming equality. Basically youre spouting a bunch of bullshit.
Take all the whites in America and average their salaries and benefits. Now take all the blacks in America and average their salaries and benefits. (Don't forget all the black athletes with all their salaries and bonuses) I'll wager the 2 races are pretty close to even in that regard. True story.
You would lose that wager. Youre not speaking from facts. Youre speaking from ignorance and guesses.

RELEASE: New CAP Report Concludes That the Black-White Wealth Gap Is Widening and Targeted Policies Are Necessary to Close It - Center for American Progress

"The wealth gap between black and whites families in America is inextricably linked to America’s history of structural racism. A new report out today concludes that this gap is deepening. The report recommends targeted policies that are necessary to ensure African American families can build wealth similarly to white families in America."
Did CAP consider my equation?
How do you think they came up with this conclusion? Dont tell me you dont understand what wealth is?

Don't be sardonic.
Well then you shouldnt be obtuse. Can you explain to me how they would come up with that conclusion without considering the same factors and more than what you suggested?

Greg

Greg
Youre confused because youre obviously illiterate. When did being attractive mean the economic gap is equal?
Who said anything about attractive? What is the definition of ''illiterate', genius.?

Unfortunately some people will think that just. Ecause they are a professor they know what they are talking about. It’s time everyone realizes that all are equal. Period. To offer enhancements to one race over another is stacking the deck and doesn’t help anyone. Why is it that we only hear of blacks needing help? Native Americans ( I am married to one ) Chinese Americans, Japanese Americans, Italian Americans etc dont need the help. Why are blacks so intent on being a victim?

Greg

Greg
Who said anything about attractive? What is the definition of ''illiterate', genius.?
I did. Glorious means beautiful which people are attracted to. But you digress. Why do you think that us (Black people) being glorious means we havent been subject to the bad effects of white only AA for 300 plus years? Are you really that illiterate?

Unfortunately some people will think that just. Ecause they are a professor they know what they are talking about. It’s time everyone realizes that all are equal. Period. To offer enhancements to one race over another is stacking the deck and doesn’t help anyone. Why is it that we only hear of blacks needing help? Native Americans ( I am married to one ) Chinese Americans, Japanese Americans, Italian Americans etc dont need the help. Why are blacks so intent on being a victim?
Nothing generates handouts like pity.

Why didnt whites have that same sentiment when it actually would have made a difference? Why did whites need a 300 plus year head start but now they are whining about evening up the playing field?

"A society that has done something special against the Negro for hundreds of years must now do something special for the Negro."
-MLK
1lAnMJT2_400x400.jpg

Forum List

Back