Black screamed “KILL THE WHITE PEOPLE” Before Brutal Murder of Zemir Begic

Are blacks looking to reinstate segregation?

• Total voters
"I'm not insulting you, but insult insult insult"

I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.
It's just scary that you're a mod, and this is a pointless dialogue. If you find that to be insulting, there's nothing I can do for you.

Killing the average white peon isn't going to get you anywhere. The average white peon (like me) isn't oppressing the average black peon. We're not your enemy. If you want to be policed, schooled and governed only by blacks, then please start a movement to reinstate Segregation so only blacks teach, police and govern for you. I'm sure us white peons will be glad to no longer be blamed for your problems.

We get it, you don't want whites in your neighborhoods, schools or police forces or even political offices.

Didnt you just have a thread on Pepsi using fetuses in Pepsi? :rofl:

Zemir Begic was a teenager when he and his family fled Bosnia in the aftermath of a bloody civil war. In America, he found work, friends and love before a pack of thugs beat him to death with hammers on a city street in St. Louis early Sunday.

The horrific attack occurred in southwest St. Louis, just 20 miles from Ferguson, where a police shooting of a black man and a grand jury's subsequent decision not to indict the officer sparked violent riots. Police have said the murder of Begic, 32, does not appear to be racially motivated, and have arrested three teens and were looking for one or possibly two more. The married immigrant was driving his car when the teens approached at a traffic light and began striking it with hammers, prompting him to get out and confront them, according to police.

The attack has left St. Louis's 70,000-member Bosnian community reeling and calling for more police protection.

“We come from Bosnia because we were getting killed and our homes and families were getting destroyed,” Denisa Begic, his 23-year-old sister, told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. “Never in my life did I think he would get murdered.”

On Monday evening, Robert Mitchell, 17, was charged as an adult with first-degree murder and armed criminal action in the death, KMOV-TV reported. Mitchell turned himself in late Sunday after 15- and 16-year-old suspects were taken into custody. Despite the proximity to the racially-charged Ferguson incident, which has generated national headlines, police insist there is no parallel.

"Investigators don't believe the incident is in any way related to Ferguson," St. Louis Police spokeswoman Schron Jackson told FoxNews.com. "The incident is not being investigated as a hate crime."

Several hours after Begic died at an area hospital, members of the city's close-knit Bosnian community held protests that seemed patterned after those sparked in Ferguson by the death of Michael Brown and the decision not to indict Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson.

“We’re going to have a little bit of fun blocking our own traffic,” Adnan Esmerovic, 27, told the Washington Post. “In Ferguson, they want to make a protest about nothing and yet that attracted attention across the nation. We’re just trying to keep more police down here because of these little thugs.”

St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson addressed protesters Sunday and pledged to crack down on crime in the area, but denied that Begic was killed because of his ethnicity.

Pack of Teens Beats Man To Death With Hammers Near Ferguson But Protests Sparse - Fox Nation

Does anyone buy this. If the thugs had been white and the man beaten to death black would they buy it wasn't racially motivated?

But when blacks beat whites to death, the word is from Eric Holder on down it can't be racism, it can't be "racially motivated."

Will there be a grand jury for this? I seriously doubt it.

It's just scary that you're a mod, and this is a pointless dialogue. If you find that to be insulting, there's nothing I can do for you.

You're looking at this all wrong.

I don't feel insulted, I feel amused. Watching you flounder is entertaining to me.

I'm sorry that me being a mod "scares" you so much. Do you need your binkie?

I don't feel insulted, I feel amused. Watching you flounder is entertaining to me.

If you were not insulted then why are we having this exchange. It seems to be more pointless than I'd previously thought.

Anyway, what's a binkie?

If you were not insulted then why are we having this exchange. It seems to be more pointless than I'd previously thought.

Anyway, what's a binkie?

Since you instigated this useless and pointless exchange, the question as to "why" is on you.

A "binkie" is a children's safety item, generally a pacifier, a security blanket, or something along those lines.

Since you instigated this useless and pointless exchange, the question as to "why" is on you.

A "binkie" is a children's safety item, generally a pacifier, a security blanket, or something along those lines.
Oh, I see. That was supposed to be an insult then, right? As I previously mentioned, we all have our own standards.

Whew! OK, were done.

Ciao

Divide and conquer. The powers that be get the ignorant masses every time. The Ferguson case was a classic example of that. Take a clearly justified shooting, and splash it all over the media to spark riots. Meanwhile an actually UNjustified shooting at the WalMart gets a few people standing out front with a banner.

Yup - The media & community organizers incited riots with lies about violent thug robber Mike Brown. There was barely a protest about these shootings: nonviolent unarmed white Dillon Taylor is executed by black cop because he did not hear him. John Crawford is executed while talking on his cell phone & holding a BB gun pointed at the floor. Unarmed nonviolent Levar Jones shot for getting his license as he was told to do by police.

I hope every one of those rioters & inciters are jailed & punished for their racist crimes in Ferguson & the injury & death they caused.

So how do we know they were screaming "Kill the white people"?

However, regardless whether they were screaming that or not, the timing and location has me doubting that there is not any racial motivation here.

A motive in the killing has not been released, but Police Chief Sam Dotson said there's no indication Begic was targeted by the hammer-wielding youths because he was Bosnian.

How would they even know he was Bosnian? He as brutally attacked because he was white

So how do we know they were screaming "Kill the white people"?

However, regardless whether they were screaming that or not, the timing and location has me doubting that there is not any racial motivation here.

There was a rally in the Toronto where they told white people to get out of the way for black people, or something like that. Definitely a racist edge to these protests and riots. A shame. I grew up in a time where hip hop was getting large and we were supposed to be breaking down these boundaries.

How can this not be a hate or a race crime? Did the cops interview the person who heard these words? ARE YOU FRIGIN KIDDING ME?

This could happen in your town, you know.

How can this not be a hate or a race crime? Did the cops interview the person who heard these words? ARE YOU FRIGIN KIDDING ME?

The point is, they are going to sweep the obvious racial crime under the rug because they know if they tried to convinct these murderous thugs of a hate crime Eric Holder would land on them.

You notice whites don't riot when blacks kill them?

The point is, they are going to sweep the obvious racial crime under the rug because they know if they tried to convinct these murderous thugs of a hate crime Eric Holder would land on them.

Black teens beat white motorist to death with a hammer in St. Louis

Look, the facts are the facts. How on God's green earth can someone argue this is not a murder based on race when these kids were yelling this. First the cops look the other way after Brown's stepfather yelled "burn this b - - - - down" and now they tip top away from an obvious hate crime. This is ridiculous!

I didn't hear a black person saying anything. That video sounds like a white woman saying that's what black people were saying filming it from a computer.

Why would you riot against a system that is benefiting you?

The LIBTARDS have nothing to say when ******* kill white people. What hypocrites.

Escape Bosnia only to be killed by Africans in America...

The CONSERVTARDS, on the other hand, believe everything they read or see on the internet, as long as it confirms their biases.

Haven't you guys been burned on enough Alex Jones nonsense to know better?
Screw Alex Jones. He was on MSNBC. The only reason they had him on there was to use him as a warped example of a Tea Party member.

Fuck him.

Why would you riot against a system that is benefiting you?
To get a jump on Black Friday.

Maybe they got 20 pairs of Air Jordans.

Forum List

Back