Black screamed “KILL THE WHITE PEOPLE” Before Brutal Murder of Zemir Begic

Are blacks looking to reinstate segregation?

• Total voters
The LIBTARDS have nothing to say when ******* kill white people. What hypocrites.

Escape Bosnia only to be killed by Africans in America...

The CONSERVTARDS, on the other hand, believe everything they read or see on the internet, as long as it confirms their biases.

Haven't you guys been burned on enough Alex Jones nonsense to know better?

you're on the internet and we don't believe anything you spew. LOL

The LIBTARDS have nothing to say when ******* kill white people. What hypocrites.

The CONSERVTARDS, on the other hand, believe everything they read or see on the internet, as long as it confirms their biases.

you're on the internet and we don't believe anything you spew. LOL

Of course. You guys only believe things when they validate your preconceived biases.

Are blacks looking to reinstate segregation?

What a hopelessly moronic thread. Why am I not surprised who started it. Soon to die off and get bumped every seven months, I have no doubt.

Diga me hombre, how do these "blacks" intercommunicate so they just magically all "look to" do the same thing as a unit? What is it, some kind of chip in the brain? How come "whites" don't get a chip?

Or is it just that you don't think they're people?

Wonder if Eric Holder will seek federal hate crime charges ?

My guess is that it's written into the law that it's impossible for a black to commit a hate crime
but it's almost automatic for white on black crime to be a hate crime.

And maybe the law considers white life to not be as important as a blacks life.

It's getting pretty fucked up in the country and Obama siding with the likes of Al Sharpton is not helping at all.

I found it amazing that even before the first teenage monsters were arrested the spokesperson for the police department I believe it was the Police Chief was saying that it wasn't a hate crime; that he wasn't killed because he was Bosnian; AND it certainly wasn't racially or ethnically motivated.

Actually, what the Police Chief said was that there was no reason to think it was racially motivated. He didn't make any statements as to the motive, and never said anything about "certainty".

Here's what I've read at DM and this has been consistently reported by them.

And *sigh* apologies for the large font. I have no idea why it keeps coming up that way when I c&p.

St Louis authorities DENY that deadly hammer attack on Bosnian immigrant was racist ...as third suspect is charged with murder

From the article:

A motive in the killing has not been released, but Police Chief Sam Dotson said there's no indication Begic was targeted by the hammer-wielding youths because he was Bosnian.

Police spokeswoman Schron Jackson said they believe Begic was simply in the wrong place, at the wrong time.

and

23A2791E00000578-2855535-The_police_have_said_they_do_not_think_the_attack_was_racially_m-5_1417457706065.jpg

The police have said they do not think the attack was racially motivated - but the crowd on Sunday disagreed

and

23A2575900000578-2855535-Anger_Members_of_the_Bosnian_community_marched_in_anger_at_the_k-15_1417438658772.jpg

Anger: Members of the Bosnian community marched in anger at the killing on Sunday. Police have reassured residents the attack wasn't a hate crime but it has done little to appease outrage

The attack was not related to Ferguson protests taking place in the city, police say

Speculation that this attack had anything to do with the Ferguson protests is absolutely unfounded.

St Louis authorities DENY hammer attack on Zemir Begic was racist Daily Mail Online

They should all be tried as adults as soon as possible. Does MO have the death penalty?

Of course this is a hate crime. Not because he is Bosnian, but because he is WHITE.
If a gang of white teens brutally murdered a black man there would be no question to call it a hate crime. And I would agree.
There will be no comment from the President on this. There will be no media outcry, there will be no riots or demonstrations.
It is telling that the St. Louis police said within hours of the crime that it they don't believe it was a retaliation. Utter bullshit

Last edited:

Oooh. That obviously biased and absurd generalization just feels right for you doesn't it?

Oooh. That obviously biased and absurd generalization just feels right for you doesn't it?

Are you aware of the concept of "context"?

As in, my post might make more sense to you read in the context of the post that I was responding to.

My guess is that it's written into the law that it's impossible for a black to commit a hate crime

It's getting pretty fucked up in the country and Obama siding with the likes of Al Sharpton is not helping at all.

I found it amazing that even before the first teenage monsters were arrested the spokesperson for the police department I believe it was the Police Chief was saying that it wasn't a hate crime; that he wasn't killed because he was Bosnian; AND it certainly wasn't racially or ethnically motivated.

Actually, what the Police Chief said was that there was no reason to think it was racially motivated. He didn't make any statements as to the motive, and never said anything about "certainty".

Here's what I've read at DM and this has been consistently reported by them.

And *sigh* apologies for the large font. I have no idea why it keeps coming up that way when I c&p.

St Louis authorities DENY that deadly hammer attack on Bosnian immigrant was racist ...as third suspect is charged with murder

From the article:

A motive in the killing has not been released, but Police Chief Sam Dotson said there's no indication Begic was targeted by the hammer-wielding youths because he was Bosnian.

Police spokeswoman Schron Jackson said they believe Begic was simply in the wrong place, at the wrong time.

and

23A2791E00000578-2855535-The_police_have_said_they_do_not_think_the_attack_was_racially_m-5_1417457706065.jpg

The police have said they do not think the attack was racially motivated - but the crowd on Sunday disagreed

and

23A2575900000578-2855535-Anger_Members_of_the_Bosnian_community_marched_in_anger_at_the_k-15_1417438658772.jpg

Anger: Members of the Bosnian community marched in anger at the killing on Sunday. Police have reassured residents the attack wasn't a hate crime but it has done little to appease outrage

The attack was not related to Ferguson protests taking place in the city, police say

Speculation that this attack had anything to do with the Ferguson protests is absolutely unfounded.

St Louis authorities DENY hammer attack on Zemir Begic was racist Daily Mail Online

I will respond to this more completely a little later, but just for future reference - if you select the option to "Paste and Match Style", you won't have the big text and font problems.

As in, my post might make more sense to you read in the context of the post that I was responding to.
It is invariable that these excuses are wearing very thin. You can only take apologies so far. America and the world are watching. A tiny Asian store clerk getting shoved around and a Bosnian immigrant being killed by black thugs are things that are noticed. The apologists for these actions are also invariably derided.

Thing are changing. You can only expect people to take so much in the interests of tolerance and diversity.

It is invariable that these excuses are wearing very thin. You can only take apologies so far. America and the world are watching. A tiny Asian store clerk getting shoved around and a Bosnian immigrant being killed by black thugs are things that are noticed. The apologists for these actions are also invariably derided.

Thing are changing. You can only expect people to take so much in the interests of tolerance and diversity.

I have no idea what this post is supposed to mean in the context of the post you are responding to.

Perhaps you responded to the wrong post?

I have no idea what this post is supposed to mean in the context of the post you are responding to.

You're a mod? Scary that.

You're a mod? Scary that.

:lol:

Why do you guys think that constantly pointing out my position on staff here is an insult?

Damn right I'm a mod - and if you don't like it, or it "scares" you, tough fucking shit.

Whining about it just makes you look like a fool.

It's the automatic assumption without a second thought when it's white on black. However, it has to be thoroughly looked into if it's black on white.

Why do you guys think that constantly pointing out my position on staff here is an insult?

Damn right I'm a mod - and if you don't like it, or it "scares" you, tough fucking shit.

I have neither constantly pointed out that you're a mod nor have I attempted to insult you. I just think that a mod who apparently lacks a grasp of the obvious or perhaps basic reading skills is a bit scary.

Having said that, I recognize we all have different standards. So be it.

con·text
ˈkäntekst/
noun
noun: context; plural noun: contexts
  1. the circumstances that form the setting for an event, statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully understood and assessed.
    "the decision was taken within the context of planned cuts in spending"
    synonyms: circumstances, conditions, factors, state of affairs, situation, background, scene, settingMore
    "the wider historical context"
    frame of reference, contextual relationship;
    text, subject, theme, topic
    "a quote taken out of context"
    • the parts of something written or spoken that immediately precede and follow a word or passage and clarify its meaning.
      "word processing is affected by the context in which words appear"

I have neither constantly pointed out that you're a mod nor have I attempted to insult you. I just think that a mod who apparently lacks a grasp of the obvious or perhaps basic reading skills is a bit scary.

Having said that, I recognize we all have different standards. So be it.

:lol:

"I'm not insulting you, but insult insult insult"

I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.

con·text
ˈkäntekst/
noun
noun: context; plural noun: contexts
  1. the circumstances that form the setting for an event, statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully understood and assessed.
    "the decision was taken within the context of planned cuts in spending"
    synonyms: circumstances, conditions, factors, state of affairs, situation, background, scene, settingMore
    "the wider historical context"
    frame of reference, contextual relationship;
    text, subject, theme, topic
    "a quote taken out of context"
    • the parts of something written or spoken that immediately precede and follow a word or passage and clarify its meaning.
      "word processing is affected by the context in which words appear"

Good.

Now apply that to the post you responded to.

Forum List

Back