Black Soldiers Sue For 'Failure To Take Race Into Account' Before Exercise In Freezing Temperatures

Do these nitwits think if it is wartime and the temp drops a timeout will be called? If they can't handle the conditions discharge them

They will struggle in a war with oh say Russia during the winter. Ask the Germans how that went

Sheeit, Stick those white boys in the sun and when they char like grilled chicken I want to hear you guys say its not a big deal.

Psssh...Sun burn? Puhleeze

Sheeit, Stick those white boys in the sun and when they char like grilled chicken I want to hear you guys say its not a big deal.

whatever you can, right? lol

Put those white dudes under some sun and watch them change their tunes lmao. "We need hats Sarge! Is that a melanoma?"

FTA:
  • At least 450 Commonwealth soldiers suffered cold injuries in past decade

:lmao:A spokesperson for Bolt Burdon Kemp added: 'The MoD has acknowledged research indicating that these groups are 30 times more likely to contract an NFCI (non-freezing cold injury) than Caucasian service personnel.

Last year a parliamentary select committee chaired by MP Madeleine Moon heard that hundreds of military personnel are injured every year because the MoD fails to follow its own safety rules.

Lawyers representing injured service men and women told the Defence Select Committee that the armed forces fail to learn from past mistakes resulting results in the death and injury of soldiers every year.

So no one in this thread read the actual article they just saw a black person complained and automatically assumed the black was wrong. Good job guys!

Put those white dudes under some sun and watch them change their tunes lmao. "We need hats Sarge! Is that a melanoma?"
White dudes have been sent into the world's hottest environments for a LONG time. Do you have examples of them suing the military over it? I didn't think so.

White dudes have been sent into the world's hottest environments for a LONG time. Do you have examples of them suing the military over it? I didn't think so.

Thats because there is no record of the military ignoring their own rules like they did with the MOD over the past 10 years lol

That's it! I refuse to sign up for the British military.

Those white boys did fine in Iraq.

They did fine in Africa too.

You think blacks can't get sunburned?

Black People: Sunburn and Skin Cancer

Forum List

Back