Black Student Fights Teacher Over Cellphone

When did a strip of Polyester flossed up your butt become the sexy thing? Even On the beach? Not really.

I much prefer the loose gym short look with gorgeous bare legs hanging down. Maybe a bit of butt cheek peeking out? Panty lines thru that walking into the sun. The best! Not some dirty used dental floss.

Last edited:
I know exactly what is needed.:mad:
2851969743a31ae7821555fd8cfc7877.jpg
Yep, back when I was in school, when you fucked up there, that was nothing, and I mean NOTHING compared to what was waiting for you at home.

Yep, back when I was in school, when you fucked up there, that was nothing, and I mean NOTHING compared to what was waiting for you at home.

I only ever got spanked once in my life and that's because I was a fast learner. It wasn't anything to do with school, but still,.. I learned my lesson immediately. I don't remember exactly what it was for, but my butt remembers the consequences for it.

I read that 1 in 10 teachers report being assaulted by a student. That is unacceptable!

The US has so many problems. You can't educate kids when there's an attitude of violence being acceptable.

From the guns issue, to rights and all sorts of other things, kids are not growing up with the respect they should be taught. This is a society problem, politicians not doing their job, being lazy and just expecting parents to do clearly isn't working, because they parents never got this mentality, so how are they going to teach their kids?

I read that 1 in 10 teachers report being assaulted by a student. That is unacceptable!
I have heard that 4 of 10 students starting school deserve to have their butt beat by a teacher or principal with the "Board of Education" at one time or another during their 12 to 15 years of grades 1 through 12, some of them many more times than once, and not getting it, is a bad influence on their development, as well as the other students who know some student deserve it but will not get it.:(

I only ever got spanked once in my life and that's because I was a fast learner. It wasn't anything to do with school, but still,.. I learned my lesson immediately. I don't remember exactly what it was for, but my butt remembers the consequences for it.
I got spanked once by my father when I was young. He wore a thick, heavy leather belt. I don't remember what I did to deserve the whipping but I remember it hurt like Hell.

Why would anyone want to be a teacher? The schools are filled with these brainless animals. They ruin everything they touch.

Enforced, total segregation is the only solution. Permanent removal of all of the most likely offenders should be ongoing. Send them to an African shithole as far away as possible.
If you remember the 1989 Morgan Freeman biopic "Lean On Me", there was a scene where he did just that-remove the drug dealers and mental defectives from the school. I do believe the real Joe Clark did the same. It's been my experience that when you have someone like a Joe Clark, students begin to rally around that principal. We need more administrators like him.

It takes a real toll on all of us. It takes a toll on me, which is part of the reason I have chronic insomnia and am here at the oddest hours.

The education "system"--We are concerned with the safety of all! If you see something, say something!

Teachers: Okay. Our students push, hit, spit at us. Throw things and destroy our classrooms. I personally know teachers on leave for injuries sustained by students.

The education "system"--yeah, not that though. We won't deal with that.

Teachers used to be respected. Your demonizing rightist culture contributed to this mess.

And hell…WHERE are the frigging parents who are supposed to be teaching their kids proper behavior? That is not tbe teacher’s job.

View attachment 778999

It is our job, now.

It has to be our job.

In too many schools children come to school not even socialized. By that I mean they do not know how to listen to adults and follow the most simple, benign directions that would be to their benefit, like put on your jacket so you can play outside.

They do not sit in chairs. Know how to share. Eat at a table. And I am not talking about just black children either.

Now, in Kindergarten, children are expected to learn how to READ. The teacher cannot teach a child to read who cannot sit, put on a jacket, and eat at a table. Or share. It's nearly impossible.

But then who does society blame? The teacher, of course.

I know our nation is done, and it's not the politics ONLY. It's in the destruction of our families. It's in our schools. We are done.

If I had the chance to go back to college to become a teacher I would just to school the left on what we're supposed to be teaching kids and not brainwash them with your fucking agenda!!! 🤬

To my utter disappointment and dismay, I wouldn't advise my worst enemy to go into it now. This breaks my heart. I love teaching and it has vastly enriched my life. But to start NOW--with our society where it is, with respect so low--no. Don't do it. I say this with sorrow.

Her butt cheeks were hanging out. Teachers complain they get no respect, but I can see why if you come to work looking like you just got off your shift on 14th Street.

FWIW every teacher I know, when they wear dresses or skirts, wears bicycle shorts underneath, at least at the elementary level.

I know exactly what is needed.:mad:
2851969743a31ae7821555fd8cfc7877.jpg

Oh no no, can't do that. You can't even speak to Hayden/Caiden/Brayden/Aiden/Zayden/Landen/whatever-den in a disciplinary tone. His behavior is YOUR fault after all. You're not challenging him, or you looked at him wrong, or he thinks you're mean, or his mom asked you to check his applesauce every day to determine how many bites he consumed because he's been constipated and while you're at it, can you check his pooh and email mom right away?

(not really making that up. We get requests like that.)

Lack of discipline at work again.

Leftists did this.You see, when children grow up with no hard boundaries set for them; They become adults

that require law enforcement and incarceration to handle them, thereby expanding the jackboot element of government vastly,

making it necessary, even. IMO, their ultimate goal is permanent Martial law.

Last edited:
It is our job, now.

It has to be our job.

In too many schools children come to school not even socialized. By that I mean they do not know how to listen to adults and follow the most simple, benign directions that would be to their benefit, like put on your jacket so you can play outside.

They do not sit in chairs. Know how to share. Eat at a table. And I am not talking about just black children either.

Now, in Kindergarten, children are expected to learn how to READ. The teacher cannot teach a child to read who cannot sit, put on a jacket, and eat at a table. Or share. It's nearly impossible.

But then who does society blame? The teacher, of course.

I know our nation is done, and it's not the politics ONLY. It's in the destruction of our families. It's in our schools. We are done.
This reminds me of something an acquaintance said one time, that he was proud of his 7 yr old for sassing back at an adult, “standing up for herself”.

Lack of discipline at work again.

Leftists did this.You see, when children grow up with no hard boundaries set for them; They become adults

that require law enforcement and incarceration to handle them, thereby expanding the jackboot element of government vastly,

making it necessary, even. IMO, their ultimate goal is permanent Martial law.
You might not realize this, but a good many parents are rightists, with badly behaved children.

This reminds me of something an acquaintance said one time, that he was proud of his 7 yr old for sassing back at an adult, “standing up for herself”.

Yes.

The newest parenting trend is "bodily autonomy" which, because our society is ridiculous now, means that Grandma doesn't get a hug and worse, if the kid has strep throat and the dr. wants to look IN the throat, but the child says no....so be it.

Yes. I am not making that up.

We are ridiculous.

Forum List

Back