Black Supremacists send death threats to frat boy,harass family at home

Black power militants protest in front of the home of OU frat boy

All it takes is one to step on the lawn....castle doctrine comes into play...
Why aren`t you out there defending that frat boy instead of sitting on your ass typing away like all of the other racist chickenshit goons here? Are you too skeered? Keep your hood on and you won`t be recognized.
Figured wouldn't take some racist piece of shit to come defend the black animals.

Why aren`t you out there defending that frat boy instead of sitting on your ass typing away like all of the other racist chickenshit goons here? Are you too skeered? Keep your hood on and you won`t be recognized.
Figured wouldn't take some racist piece of shit to come defend the black animals.
Sober up and try posting again. I defended no one.

Reading for comprehension is not your strong suit, is it Odious...

August is right. You are a gutless, anonymous pussy hiding behind a keyboard.

So blacks can threaten to kill whites and that isn't racism? You're a pussy and a piece of shit.

Yep. You shoot one. Then the rest of them wait till you fall asleep and burn your house down. Violence is rarely the best way to handle these issues, and when you act in a rash, unthinking manner, you really do deserve everything that happens to you. I feel sorry for your family though. That is for sure.

Yep. You shoot one. Then the rest of them wait till you fall asleep and burn your house down. Violence is rarely the best way to handle these issues, and when you act in a rash, unthinking manner, you really do deserve everything that happens to you. I feel sorry for your family though. That is for sure.

Lets say a bunch of black nationalist were kicking your door down. Remember, police are always 5 minutes away.

What would you do for those 5 minutes?

Sounds somewhat Biblical in nature. Or was it Shakespeare that wrote that we reap what we sew....
Its not sew you idiot. I guess like I believed libtards will only defend free speech when its speech they agree with.

Yawn...another keyboard warrior libtard...

So blacks can threaten to kill whites and that isn't racism? You're a pussy and a piece of shit.

They are threatening the family. Its self defense. Damn where is the Klan or NSM when they are needed! That'll get the donut eating bastards out there to do their jobs.

Lets say a bunch of black nationalist were kicking your door down. Remember, police are always 5 minutes away.

WTF is a black nationalist and why are they kicking your door down? They`re not bothering me.

I would kill every one of them. But that's not what is being talked about here is it? These are people protesting. That's a huge difference. Why am I not surprised you can't seem to grasp that.

Sounds somewhat Biblical in nature. Or was it Shakespeare that wrote that we reap what we sew....
Its not sew you idiot. I guess like I believed libtards will only defend free speech when its speech they agree with.

Yawn...another keyboard warrior libtard...

They are threatening the family. Its self defense. Damn where is the Klan or NSM when they are needed! That'll get the donut eating bastards out there to do their jobs.

No, they're not. They're protesting. Huge difference. If they go on the lawn and take a dump. You film them and let the police handle it. If, on the other hand they try and break into the house...that's an entirely different matter now isn't it. C'mon, I know you can add two plus, two. Go ahead, you can do it!

I would kill every one of them. But that's not what is being talked about here is it? These are people protesting. That's a huge difference. Why am I not surprised you can't seem to grasp that.
Death threats are not protesting.

Death threats are not protesting.

Until they try and break down my door, yes, they are. As I said, if the police feel that the video I would be taking warrants their arrest for felony death threats, than by all means let the police handle it. But acting the way you are advocating gets you and your whole family killed because you have to sleep eventually. Only a complete fucking halfwit talks like you do.

A cross burning

Maybe instead of shooting one, get them all.

A half a dozen crosses burning on the lawns of half a dozen random black homes should give them pause for the cause.

There are black racists but there are no black supremacists. Blacks know only too well they are mentally inferior to every other race.

Forum List

Back