Black Supremacists send death threats to frat boy,harass family at home

He should post a Help Wanted sign in his front yard to keep the filthy welfare rats out.

And this was all because of a rather silly sing along on a fraternity bus. How many people do this crazy blacks want to kill over a silly sing along.

Why aren`t you out there defending that frat boy instead of sitting on your ass typing away like all of the other racist chickenshit goons here? Are you too skeered? Keep your hood on and you won`t be recognized.
Standing up for the 1st Amendment isn't racist. You come off as a fool for suggesting he is. The thugs swarming on the ex-fraternity young man should be arrested for racial confrontation. Isn't it the liberal's argument the guy made for a hostile environment when it wasn't? These thugs are doing just that.

Wonder how long the cops are gonna let the anti white scum to march in a neighborhood they could only WISH to live in.

One thing I've learned about white supremacists is they generally are lazy assholes who are the very embodiment of what they claim the blacks are.

A cross burning
Black power militants protest in front of the home of OU frat boy

All it takes is one to step on the lawn....castle doctrine comes into play...

Yep. You shoot one. Then the rest of them wait till you fall asleep and burn your house down. Violence is rarely the best way to handle these issues, and when you act in a rash, unthinking manner, you really do deserve everything that happens to you. I feel sorry for your family though. That is for sure.
Maybe instead of shooting one, get them all.

A half a dozen crosses burning on the lawns of half a dozen random black homes should give them pause for the cause.

"Random" black homes? In other words you advocate terrorism just like your buddies ISIS. Is that correct? What a fuckwad.

There are black racists but there are no black supremacists. Blacks know only too well they are mentally inferior to every other race.

And yet I know several who are smarter than you by a country mile, are better educated than you are nicer than you and can whip your ass in a stand up fight. So what exactly is superior about you?

I don't know the family of this frat boy so my opinion means as much as the articulate young man in the Daily Mail video who stated this problem started at home. Without more information, I would lean in that direction too.

This family and the son they raised are being shamed as well they should be. To come from a privileged, educated upbringing and to utter such mindless filth is a direct indictment on the family and neighborhood. The son, the family and the neighborhood are all splattered by this filth.

A lesson for parents.

This family is shamed. This young man's future is ruined beyond the reach of his parents money.

BOO F##KING HOO. The little rich punk will still skate on easy street for the rest of his life.

There are black racists but there are no black supremacists. Blacks know only too well they are mentally inferior to every other race.

And yet I know several who are smarter than you by a country mile, are better educated than you are nicer than you and can whip your ass in a stand up fight. So what exactly is superior about you?
Smell...

The young man will finish school and get a good job with a fortune 500 company because no one cares or will care that he said a word in a silly fraternity chant.

Black power militants protest in front of the home of OU frat boy

All it takes is one to step on the lawn....castle doctrine comes into play...

Yep. You shoot one. Then the rest of them wait till you fall asleep and burn your house down. Violence is rarely the best way to handle these issues, and when you act in a rash, unthinking manner, you really do deserve everything that happens to you. I feel sorry for your family though. That is for sure.

Lets say a bunch of black nationalist were kicking your door down. Remember, police are always 5 minutes away.

What would you do for those 5 minutes?

I would kill every one of them. But that's not what is being talked about here is it? These are people protesting. That's a huge difference. Why am I not surprised you can't seem to grasp that.

He just wants to know if you would take action or start a forum thread like him and Odium.

Forum List

Back