Black Trump supporter shot and killed by Chicago terrorists

BREAKING: Black Trump supporter shot and killed by Chicago protesters

Wow. Way to go Cruz,Rubio,Kasich,Fox News,MSNBC,Sanders,Clinton,Obama. You have now gotten a Trump supporter MURDERED for being a Trump supporter....wow......

Funny how there is not a mention of this incident in a single news organization. The only hits I get when I Google this man's name are a bunch of third party blogs and Web sites who all link back to Christian Times. In fact, Free Republic already pulled the story on their's, so it's all bullshit.

Better luck next time.
Cool story bro. No surprise the news isn't covering it that doesn't fit the race baiting narrative so.They want everyone to think ALL of Trumps supporters are white racists...

Oh, I assure you, dip shit, if someone had been shot at the Chicago protest it would have been covered extensively, but hey, I don't want reality to get in the way of your racist paranoia.

Wow. Way to go Cruz,Rubio,Kasich,Fox News,MSNBC,Sanders,Clinton,Obama. You have now gotten a Trump supporter MURDERED for being a Trump supporter....wow......

Funny how there is not a mention of this incident in a single news organization. The only hits I get when I Google this man's name are a bunch of third party blogs and Web sites who all link back to Christian Times. In fact, Free Republic already pulled the story on their's, so it's all bullshit.

Better luck next time.
Cool story bro. No surprise the news isn't covering it that doesn't fit the race baiting narrative so.They want everyone to think ALL of Trumps supporters are white racists...

I seriously hope you wake up from the stupor you are in before it's too late.

Better luck next time.

Oh, I assure you, dip shit, if someone had been shot at the Chicago protest it would have been covered extensively, but hey, I don't want reality to get in the way of your racist paranoia.
Oh yes absolutely totally...I can see the race baiting media covering a black Trump supporter murdered by black terrorists at a Trump rally mmhmm....sure thing.Man is there some way to place you on ignore...like an annoying chihuahua.

Better luck next time.

Oh yes absolutely totally...I can see the race baiting media covering a black Trump supporter murdered by black terrorists at a Trump rally mmhmm....sure thing.Man is there some way to place you on ignore...like an annoying chihuahua.
They don't even report about the kids killed by gang violence so...

I am reading various reports about a black guy being shot by anti Trump people. Not much verification, but if true...wow. Don't Black ( Trump supporters) lives matter?

I am reading various reports about a black guy being shot by anti Trump people. Not much verification, but if true...wow. Don't Black ( Trump supporters) lives matter?
It would be so nice if black lives matter as well as white lives and everybody's else. Equally.

Better luck next time.

They don't even report about the kids killed by gang violence so...

Of course they do.

It's like you guys live in bizzaro world.

The knew the story was likely fake the instant Odium expressed concern for a black person. lol

Even if this story is genuine, you can't blame Fox News. Most Fox News commentators have condemned the attempt to blame Trump for the actions of the liberal Brownshirts in Chicago. For example, in their Fox News shows tonight, Jeanine Pirro and Greg Gutfield strongly rejected Cruz, Rubio, and Kasich's ridiculous argument that Trump created the atmosphere that led to the mob thuggery last night.

By the way, how many people know that Charles Evers, Mississippi's first black mayor and the brother of slain civil rights leader Medgar Evers, has endorsed Trump?

Why Is Mississippi’s First Black Mayor Since Reconstruction Endorsing Trump For President?

LOL...

"Bullock’s body was discovered in the early hours of the morning by two homeless gentlemen. He was transported to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead,

Terry says that two signs were also found next to Bullock’s body. One read, “Stop The Racist Trump.” The other was marked with, “Donald Trump = KKK.”"

Sure thing...

Still waiting to hear more about Mr. Bullock's horrible "death" :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Forum List

Back