BLACK TRUMP VOTER: "I want a job, not welfare; Freedom not handouts"; He's trashed by his own people

Look at you playing the victim and refusing to take responsibility. Supporting discrimination, racial profiling, supporting religious registries, suspicion of nonwhites, regularly condemning groups of minorities... none of that is helping your cause. Please feel free to go on believing there's just no darn tootin' reason that black people think the republican party doesn't like them. It's just a figment of their imagination and you don't have to change anything.

I don’t feel like taking the time to explain to you why your demagoguery and blanket B.S. descriptions are just that, B.S. But there are many wise and calm black voices in politics and journalism that would call you a moron and an enemy for the common good of the black race. Of course, to you and asclepias, you dismiss them as “uncle toms.”

Which is why your opninions render so little respect on many matters. (imo)
It's not that you don't feel like taking the time it's that you can't refute my point. Your demagoguery and your blanket BS is just that. "Waah everything is the liberals fault, and mass media! Republicans are perfect beings!" Go on believing there is nothing about the republican party and its membership and beliefs that have anything to do with anything. It's all (blanket statement of course) liberal's fault.

As to your wise and calm black voices, there are countless more in opposition to the republican platform. Of course, to you and republicans, they're just dumb black simians who like living on the Democrat plantation. :cool:

This man is so right and I feel terrible for him. He's trying to reason with liberals and as the video shows....once you've beaten them...libs shout and run and won't hear anymore.

He says he wants jobs...not welfare
He says he wants freedom not handouts
He says he doesn't wanna be a slave to dependence
He says the system ISN'T holding anyone down if you work hard

He's a great American and I'm proud to stand with him to vote for Trump.

You need to ask yourself why this chart is the way it is

Simple. Handouts. The Democrats (Party of the KKK) realized than after REPUBLICANS passed Civil Rights laws....they wouldn't be able to keep blacks poor and dependent unless they used a new tactic. Make them volunteer to stay that way with handouts. If you remain poor and unemployed....they'll give you (a little) free money. Just gotta stay poor and dependent...and be sure to vote for them!!!

But the poor don't vote. That would be a horrible strategy

Slowly, and in small but growing numbers, blacks are escaping the Democrat plantation. ...... :cool:
And slowly but surely the rich are proving that to them we are all n#-$rs.

And most poor white people in kuntucky who are on welfare vote for Mitch McConnell. Explain that. Mitch keeps em happy.

Whites didn't mind welfare until blacks started taking advantage of it.

Look at you playing the victim and refusing to take responsibility. Supporting discrimination, racial profiling, supporting religious registries, suspicion of nonwhites, regularly condemning groups of minorities... none of that is helping your cause. Please feel free to go on believing there's just no darn tootin' reason that black people think the republican party doesn't like them. It's just a figment of their imagination and you don't have to change anything.

I don’t feel like taking the time to explain to you why your demagoguery and blanket B.S. descriptions are just that, B.S. But there are many wise and calm black voices in politics and journalism that would call you a moron and an enemy for the common good of the black race. Of course, to you and asclepias, you dismiss them as “uncle toms.”

It's not that you don't feel like taking the time it's that you can't refute my point. Your demagoguery and your blanket BS is just that. "Waah everything is the liberals fault, and mass media! Republicans are perfect beings!" Go on believing there is nothing about the republican party and its membership and beliefs that have anything to do with anything. It's all (blanket statement of course) liberal's fault.

As to your wise and calm black voices, there are countless more in opposition to the republican platform. Of course, to you and republicans, they're just dumb black simians who like living on the Democrat plantation. :cool:
Don't worry about that guy. He's a rubio/Cruz/kasich fan. EVERYONE knows they suck. It's why trumps beating or tying them in their home states

Another totally useless response! Replete with a brood of straw man statements.

This man is so right and I feel terrible for him. He's trying to reason with liberals and as the video shows....once you've beaten them...libs shout and run and won't hear anymore.

Simple. Handouts. The Democrats (Party of the KKK) realized than after REPUBLICANS passed Civil Rights laws....they wouldn't be able to keep blacks poor and dependent unless they used a new tactic. Make them volunteer to stay that way with handouts. If you remain poor and unemployed....they'll give you (a little) free money. Just gotta stay poor and dependent...and be sure to vote for them!!!

They've been told for 50 years that Democrats passed the Civil Rights Act, and most believe it.

Yea but today the GOP is the party of the KKK. See southern strategy.

They've been told for 50 years that Democrats passed the Civil Rights Act, and most believe it.

What's worse is the left loons on this very forum believe it

Or the right don't know the history after the civil rights

Another totally useless response! Replete with a brood of straw man statements.

Using more words than you needed to say nothing again :eusa_snooty:

I don't judge anyone on their color. My judging starts when they open their mouth.

once more for the brain dead....

it is not about "handouts" or "free stuff"

I personally think anyone who is black, or Hispanic or gay or a woman who votes republican is voting against their own interest.... not because of "stuff", but because your party hates anyone who isn't white Christian and male.

maybe if you weren't bigots? (as proven by the trumpsters).... and the constant spew of racism people like you post.

Correction! They hate anyone who isn't rich. They use color religion and sex to divide us.

To know how well it's working one only has to see how good Trump is doing in the Republican race. He has suckered poor white Americans real good.

I don't judge anyone on their color. My judging starts when they open their mouth.
Bullshit. All humans judge on appearance first.

Republican policies are based on what comes out when you open your wallet.

It's so WRONG for people to have to work!

I know because Nutty Old Uncle Bernie told me!

Yea but I'd rather aa professional successful tiger woods type brother move in next to me than a white trash dude

Yea but I'd rather aa professional successful tiger woods type brother move in next to me than a white trash dude
Thats only because he would raise your property value.

Forum List

Back