BLACK TRUMP VOTER: "I want a job, not welfare; Freedom not handouts"; He's trashed by his own people

This man is so right and I feel terrible for him. He's trying to reason with liberals and as the video shows....once you've beaten them...libs shout and run and won't hear anymore.

He says he wants jobs...not welfare
He says he wants freedom not handouts
He says he doesn't wanna be a slave to dependence
He says the system ISN'T holding anyone down if you work hard

He's a great American and I'm proud to stand with him to vote for Trump.

The GOP is trashing Trump much more than anyone..They hate him, they want him out. They trash Trump on FX, Blaze , CNN, and MSNBC
This is not the democrats fault , it is your own party doing it to him.

It wouldn't be that hard for republicans to lure black people to their side if they'd stop demonizing them for even a second
Appears the mainstream media's objectives have been very successful. These people only know what they are repeatedly told.

Of course the liberals will never acknowledge any truths that do not advance their ideologies.

This man is so right and I feel terrible for him. He's trying to reason with liberals and as the video shows....once you've beaten them...libs shout and run and won't hear anymore.

You need to ask yourself why this chart is the way it is

Simple. Handouts. The Democrats (Party of the KKK) realized than after REPUBLICANS passed Civil Rights laws....they wouldn't be able to keep blacks poor and dependent unless they used a new tactic. Make them volunteer to stay that way with handouts. If you remain poor and unemployed....they'll give you (a little) free money. Just gotta stay poor and dependent...and be sure to vote for them!!!

They've been told for 50 years that Democrats passed the Civil Rights Act, and most believe it.

And now the confederate south votes republican. And it's republicans who demonize Lincoln, worship the confederate flag, oppose civil rights, and encourage discrimination. Strange huh?

It wouldn't be that hard for republicans to lure black people to their side if they'd stop demonizing them for even a second
Appears the mainstream media's objectives have been very successful. These people only know what they are repeatedly told.

Of course the liberals will never acknowledge any truths that do not advance their ideologies.
It took you a lot of words to say nothing

You need to ask yourself why this chart is the way it is

Simple. Handouts. The Democrats (Party of the KKK) realized than after REPUBLICANS passed Civil Rights laws....they wouldn't be able to keep blacks poor and dependent unless they used a new tactic. Make them volunteer to stay that way with handouts. If you remain poor and unemployed....they'll give you (a little) free money. Just gotta stay poor and dependent...and be sure to vote for them!!!

once more for the brain dead....

it is not about "handouts" or "free stuff"

I personally think anyone who is black, or Hispanic or gay or a woman who votes republican is voting against their own interest.... not because of "stuff", but because your party hates anyone who isn't white Christian and male.

maybe if you weren't bigots? (as proven by the trumpsters).... and the constant spew of racism people like you post.

The irony is that there are more poor republicans than democrats. Its amazing how badly the GOP has tricked the poor ignorant white males in this country.

Now THIS is a black man that should be a leader among his "people".
And who the hell is the moron with the damn mask? What a freaking juvenile.

The GOP is trashing Trump much more than anyone..They hate him, they want him out. They trash Trump on FX, Blaze , CNN, and MSNBC
This is not the democrats fault , it is your own party doing it to him.

Until the Repubs boot him from the GOP he is a Repub. The only reason some are attacking him is because he is exposing just how racist the supporters of the GOP are as a whole. Its pretty embarrassing for the GOP that most of their supporters are supporting Trump after years of trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the world.

We are not demonizing them. In fact, they have no idea what we are saying to help them because your leftist media will not comply. They only want to make republicans and conservatives look like racists.

Now you get it?

Until the Repubs boot him from the GOP he is a Repub. The only reason some are attacking him is because he is exposing just how racist the supporters of the GOP are as a whole. Its pretty embarrassing for the GOP that most of their supporters are supporting Trump after years of trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the world.

56791911.jpg

We are not demonizing them. In fact, they have no idea what we are saying to help them because your leftist media will not comply. They only want to make republicans and conservatives look like racists.

Now you get it?
No one is forcing the GOP to make racist remarks. Weird how they say racist things in public then expect people to believe they say good things in secret. :laugh:

56791911.jpg
Good boy. You are smart enough to post a picture.

Now you get it?
No one is forcing the GOP to make racist remarks. Weird how they say racist things in public then expect people to believe they say good things in secret. :laugh:

You constantly spew racism....you'd be wise to shut your flaming pie hole about ANYONE else doing it, hypocrite

Now you get it?

You constantly spew racism....you'd be wise to shut your flaming pie hole about ANYONE else doing it, hypocrite
Even if that were true I am not a political party. Dont try to change the subject. The uncle tom in the video can get a job and all the other things he wants no matter who is in office. The fact that he wants to vote for a racist lets me know there will always be an uncle tom looking for a white man to pat him on the head. I can hear him now. "Did I do good boss?"
laugh.gif

Now you get it?
Look at you playing the victim and refusing to take responsibility. Supporting discrimination, racial profiling, supporting religious registries, suspicion of nonwhites, regularly condemning groups of minorities... none of that is helping your cause. Please feel free to go on believing there's just no darn tootin' reason that black people think the republican party doesn't like them. It's just a figment of their imagination and you don't have to change anything.

Well if every citizen judged what the democrats stand for based on what you said in public, you might have everyone hating on you and no votes.

Well if every citizen judged what the democrats stand for based on what you said in public, you might have everyone hating on you and no votes.
Thats stupid. I judge Dems and Repubs for what they say and do. Repubs are racists in their speech and actions. End of debate.

Look at you playing the victim and refusing to take responsibility. Supporting discrimination, racial profiling, supporting religious registries, suspicion of nonwhites, regularly condemning groups of minorities... none of that is helping your cause. Please feel free to go on believing there's just no darn tootin' reason that black people think the republican party doesn't like them. It's just a figment of their imagination and you don't have to change anything.

I don’t feel like taking the time to explain to you why your demagoguery and blanket B.S. descriptions are just that, B.S. But there are many wise and calm black voices in politics and journalism that would call you a moron and an enemy for the common good of the black race. Of course, to you and asclepias, you dismiss them as “uncle toms.”

Which is why your opninions render so little respect on many matters. (imo)

I don’t feel like taking the time to explain to you why your demagoguery and blanket B.S. descriptions are just that, B.S. But there are many wise and calm black voices in politics and journalism that would call you a moron and an enemy for the common good of the black race. Of course, to you and asclepias, you dismiss them as “uncle toms.”

Which is why your opninions render so little respect on many matters. (imo)
Its a good thing you dont feel like taking the time to explain your retarded opinion. No one is buying that bullshit. Any Black person that supports Trump is an uncle tom at best and and uncle ruckus at worst.

Forum List

Back