BLACK TRUMP VOTER: "I want a job, not welfare; Freedom not handouts"; He's trashed by his own people

Simple. Handouts. The Democrats (Party of the KKK) realized than after REPUBLICANS passed Civil Rights laws....they wouldn't be able to keep blacks poor and dependent unless they used a new tactic. Make them volunteer to stay that way with handouts. If you remain poor and unemployed....they'll give you (a little) free money. Just gotta stay poor and dependent...and be sure to vote for them!!!

They've been told for 50 years that Democrats passed the Civil Rights Act, and most believe it.

What's worse is the left loons on this very forum believe it
Or the right don't know the history after the civil rights
I don't judge anyone on their color. My judging starts when they open their mouth.
Republican policies are based on what comes out when you open your wallet.
Republicans are more generous with their own money to help the poor than liberals.

Simple. Handouts. The Democrats (Party of the KKK) realized than after REPUBLICANS passed Civil Rights laws....they wouldn't be able to keep blacks poor and dependent unless they used a new tactic. Make them volunteer to stay that way with handouts. If you remain poor and unemployed....they'll give you (a little) free money. Just gotta stay poor and dependent...and be sure to vote for them!!!

They've been told for 50 years that Democrats passed the Civil Rights Act, and most believe it.

I don't judge anyone on their color. My judging starts when they open their mouth.
Bullshit. All humans judge on appearance first.
This weekend a new muslim neighbor moved in on the lake and we all went "oh no" and then met them and turns out they are wonderful people.

People Jude based on appearances but usually you can tell if someone is nice after a couple minutes talking to them. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt.

Republicans are more generous with their own money to help the poor than liberals.
Not true. In fact self made millionaires tend to be more liberal and they give more than rich brats who were willed their money, like trump

This man is so right and I feel terrible for him. He's trying to reason with liberals and as the video shows....once you've beaten them...libs shout and run and won't hear anymore.

He says he wants jobs...not welfare
He says he wants freedom not handouts
He says he doesn't wanna be a slave to dependence
He says the system ISN'T holding anyone down if you work hard

He's a great American and I'm proud to stand with him to vote for Trump.

You need to ask yourself why this chart is the way it is

Yea but today the GOP is the party of the KKK. See southern strategy.

Yeah...the current KKK is overwhelming in numbers....:cuckoo:

Those who monitor these types of extremist groups say their numbers are nowhere near where they were in their heyday in the 1920s, when they boasted nearly 5 million members. Levin says the Klan has a membership of about 5,000. The Southern Poverty Law Center gives a lower estimate of around 3,000.

Bullshit! They don't like their taxes going to poor people.

You're such an idiot

Bullshit! They don't like their taxes going to poor people. Can you show me rich conservatives give more than rich liberals?

As bitter, cynical, anti-PC racist as I admit I am -- I'm honest enough I have the utmost respect for blacks who honestly want to work to improve their lives and want to be a productive member of society. In other words, you'll NEVER hear this "white devil" disparage responsible blacks who make efforts to improve their lives. Maybe I'm a white racist against "naggers", but I'll always give utmost respect to law-abiding, responsible blacks. This "white devil" is very fair that way.

Not true, we just don't like money given to an able bodied person for life. All for a vote.

Not true. In fact self made millionaires tend to be more liberal and they give more than rich brats who were willed their money, like trump
Oh they get generous when they are dead. Got it.

As bitter, cynical, anti-PC racist as I admit I am -- I'm honest enough I have the utmost respect for blacks who honestly want to work to improve their lives and want to be a productive member of society. In other words, you'll NEVER hear this "white devil" disparage responsible blacks who make efforts to improve their lives. Maybe I'm a white racist against "naggers", but I'll always give utmost respect to law-abiding, responsible blacks. This "white devil" is very fair that way.
Me too. I actually feel bad talking about the black community as a whole because I don't want people thinking I'm talking about all black people. I am not.

Bullshit! They don't like their taxes going to poor people. Can you show me rich conservatives give more than rich liberals?
Look at Obama's charitable donations compared to bush in 2008.

Hasn't
Not true, we just don't like money given to an able bodied person for life. All for a vote.
Hasn't welfare been cut down to 5 years max? I think it has in Michigan.

So you've already won that argument yet you're still arguing it.

Oil man bush?

Oil man bush?
The percentage, Bush killed him.

This man is so right and I feel terrible for him. He's trying to reason with liberals and as the video shows....once you've beaten them...libs shout and run and won't hear anymore.

Herr Trumpf's got some YUUUUUGE pockets to be paying these people off!

Herr Trumpf's got some YUUUUUGE pockets to be paying these people off!

howey, the first thing I notice about the women wearing the shirts backing trump in your signature?

They are all blondes.

Says a lot

Forum List

Back