BLACK TRUMP VOTER: "I want a job, not welfare; Freedom not handouts"; He's trashed by his own people

Wanna live off the free $250 a month Hillary check and work 0 hours a week? Vote Democrat.

Want to get a $40k a year entry level job that could lead to 50 or 60 or far more if you're good at it....and work 40+ hours a week? Vote Republican.

It's a clear choice.
I never saw ANY spate of real job opportunities for Blacks during the Reagan or Bush administrations! Why NOT?

Wanna live off the free $250 a month Hillary check and work 0 hours a week? Vote Democrat.

Want to get a $40k a year entry level job that could lead to 50 or 60 or far more if you're good at it....and work 40+ hours a week? Vote Republican.

It's a clear choice.
I never saw ANY spate of real job opportunities for Blacks during the Reagan or Bush administrations! Why NOT?

Funny...I used to see them working construction,truck driving,concrete work and a crapload of other jobs until the mexicans undercut em so bad.

It's a clear choice.

Funny...I used to see them working construction,truck driving,concrete work and a crapload of other jobs until the mexicans undercut em so bad.
Black still do those things, Only about 25% are considered impoverished.

As bitter, cynical, anti-PC racist as I admit I am -- I'm honest enough I have the utmost respect for blacks who honestly want to work to improve their lives and want to be a productive member of society. In other words, you'll NEVER hear this "white devil" disparage responsible blacks who make efforts to improve their lives. Maybe I'm a white racist against "naggers", but I'll always give utmost respect to law-abiding, responsible blacks. This "white devil" is very fair that way.
Me too. I actually feel bad talking about the black community as a whole because I don't want people thinking I'm talking about all black people. I am not.

Yeah, right........ :rolleyes:

It's a clear choice.

Not in Texas they dont.
I havent seen a black person working those jobs in damn near twenty years.

Ya gotta love the guy telling the Trump supporter he was poor.....Hey dumbass so are you after seven years of Barry!!!
The disconnect is amazing.
You mean 8 years of bush?

If not you are not being intellectually honest with yourself or us

I cant believe it took this long...... But,but....Booooooosh!!!
Why don't you tell us Carter was the worst even though you know Gw holds that title now?

Why don't you continue to try to ignore bush caused a great recession?

Sorry but bush ain't gonna go away until a democrat comes along who takes his title of woat. Worst of all time.

Ya gotta love the guy telling the Trump supporter he was poor.....Hey dumbass so are you after seven years of Barry!!!

Why don't you tell us Carter was the worst even though you know Gw holds that title now?

Sorry but bush ain't gonna go away until a democrat comes along who takes his title of woat. Worst of all time.

Barry is the worst in history.

You can see the anguish in his face thinking "My people just don't get it".
He is talking to people for whom Reality is solely about their race and nothing else.

College graduation rates for black males is like 39% on average, much lower than white graduation rates around 62%.

This has nothing to do with black intelligence or capability, but has everything to do with colleges competing for black students and placing them in curriculums that are too hard for their level of scholastic achievement. This should stop and students should be placed in colleges whose departments match up with the ACT and SAT scores of all students independent of race.

It's a clear choice.

I did. But now corporations prefer H1-Bs from India who are passing themselves off as black. And the government is letting these scumbag Indian visa mongers get away with it.

It's a clear choice.

Not in Texas they dont.
Bet you saw mostly illegals.

It's a clear choice.

I did. But now corporations prefer H1-Bs from India who are passing themselves off as black. And the government is letting these scumbag Indian visa mongers get away with it.

Truer words...
Watched an indian run machine shop bring in a bunch of people from the homeland and pay em half the normal wage.
Of course they are now out of business because of an incredible 60% scrap rate,normal being around 10%, and the CNCs were crashed so many time they were junk and you couldnt hold a tolerance in a bucket.

Barry is the worst in history.
Of course you say that you say it about every democrat.

But the truth is bush took that title from Jimmy Carter.

And it wasn't even true about Carter but it is true about that fucking retard George Bush Jr.

He's part of the reason the GOP won't have a candidate running for president.

Unless they break the very pledge they made trump make. Lol

It's a clear choice.

Not in Texas they dont.
Bet you saw mostly illegals.

If they're doing construction the only guy who's legal is running the crew.

Blacks have lost millions of jobs to illegal immigrants. That's just pure fact. But...so have poor white people.

Illegals take unskilled poor people jobs.

So....millions of poor blacks and whites lost those jobs.

So simple.

Blacks have lost millions of jobs to illegal immigrants. That's just pure fact. But...so have poor white people.

So simple.
Remember who drew them in. Illegal employers trying to cut costs.

So simple.

Still a fact. They hire them because they're here. End the supply....none to hire.

So simple.

Still a fact. They hire them because they're here. End the supply....none to hire.
Go after companies and make them afraid to hire anyone who doesn't have papers just like every other country does. Funny they can get away with it here because American workers are highly paid but in other countries they couldn't get away with it. Can't get away with it in Canada how come illegal Mexicans aren't going up to Canada? Because they don't have policies that allow illegals to come here. It's a corrupt system and corporations are behind it I know it's impossible for you to blame corporations for anything but it's true

How come illegals aren't flooding the Canadian workforce? Don't liberal Canadians want the votes? Stupid republicans

So simple.

And poor blacks and whites start getting employment again.

Forum List

Back