BLACK TRUMP VOTER: "I want a job, not welfare; Freedom not handouts"; He's trashed by his own people

Simple. Handouts. The Democrats (Party of the KKK) realized than after REPUBLICANS passed Civil Rights laws....they wouldn't be able to keep blacks poor and dependent unless they used a new tactic. Make them volunteer to stay that way with handouts. If you remain poor and unemployed....they'll give you (a little) free money. Just gotta stay poor and dependent...and be sure to vote for them!!!

They've been told for 50 years that Democrats passed the Civil Rights Act, and most believe it.
Yea but today the GOP is the party of the KKK. See southern strategy.
Ha I knew the mythical strategy would show up.
The first time Republicans started to lose the black vote was 1920's Mississippi flood look it up
But it wasn't until the 60's and the Democratic Parties "change of heart" on the subject of Civil Rights that it was trully noticable.
"I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years."
Lyndon Johnson
I can't seem to verify that quote, although I have heard or seen right wingers use it ad nauseam.

^^ Discourse on that - President LBJ: "I’ll have those n*****s voting Democratic for the next 200 years" - Is this a real quote? • /r/AskHistorians

~ General idea is that he said it, but it was actually just to kiss up for votes. We may never actually know the truth.
LBJ was a racist dirtbag his voting record on Civil Rights prove it. How can anyone not belive he made that statement
That's what we're saying about republicans voting record.

What racist votes of LBJ do you disagree with? Chances are he sounds like a modern day Republican

Wanna live off the free $250 a month Hillary check and work 0 hours a week? Vote Democrat.

Want to get a $40k a year entry level job that could lead to 50 or 60 or far more if you're good at it....and work 40+ hours a week? Vote Republican.

It's a clear choice.
I never saw ANY spate of real job opportunities for Blacks during the Reagan or Bush administrations! Why NOT?

Funny...I used to see them working construction,truck driving,concrete work and a crapload of other jobs until the mexicans undercut em so bad.
Black still do those things, Only about 25% are considered impoverished.

Not in Texas they dont.
I havent seen a black person working those jobs in damn near twenty years.
So where are all the Cadillacs and tithe money coming from. Texas has a lot of Black people and those near me; i.e. Lubbock, Odessa, Midland and surrounding communities sure look middle class to me. On Sunday late model Cadillacs and Chrysler 300 C Sedans are all over the Church parking lots and the people inside are dressed to the nines. And the edifices they call churches are usually brick and mortar jobs that rival any church in the White community.

They sure as hell arent working the jobs I listed.
And if things are so peachy why are they crying about being poor?

Ya gotta love the guy telling the Trump supporter he was poor.....Hey dumbass so are you after seven years of Barry!!!
The disconnect is amazing.
You mean 8 years of bush?

If not you are not being intellectually honest with yourself or us

I cant believe it took this long...... But,but....Booooooosh!!!
Why don't you tell us Carter was the worst even though you know Gw holds that title now?

Why don't you continue to try to ignore bush caused a great recession?

Sorry but bush ain't gonna go away until a democrat comes along who takes his title of woat. Worst of all time.

Barry is the worst in history.
Why do I only hear RW Republicans saying that? And the scornful diatribe is usually uttered without any point of reference at all.

You obviously didnt read the post I was answering...
More people on government assistance,incomes dropping and the middle class disappearing,racial tensions at an all time high,the middle east is a total disaster.
Maybe if you pulled your head out of your bunghole you'd notice these things.

^^ Discourse on that - President LBJ: "I’ll have those n*****s voting Democratic for the next 200 years" - Is this a real quote? • /r/AskHistorians

~ General idea is that he said it, but it was actually just to kiss up for votes. We may never actually know the truth.
LBJ was a racist dirtbag his voting record on Civil Rights prove it. How can anyone not belive he made that statement

What racist votes of LBJ do you disagree with? Chances are he sounds like a modern day Republican
Please point out any bill supported by republicans that is racist.

You are right their policies hurt all poor people not just blacks

Your front runner wants to ban all Muslims and make them register

Unemployment, no matter how much you nuts try to skew the numbers are at an all time low....lowest its been in years. Maybe just maybe where this man lives, maybe no one is hiring....and of course that's Obama's fault....but where I live, jobs are open and hiring..so maybe the felon should move....but lets get something clear, nothing and I man nothing Trump can do, will do or promises to do, is gonna make Wall Street bring back these 1.50 an hour jobs from over there back to this country and it makes my skin crawl, knowing you nuts are becoming a majority. You are all being con'd, including the brother and if this madness doesn't stop, this country should Trump win will indeed hit rock bottom and fail. You've already seen from past events, REPUBLICANS DO NOT MAKE GOOD PRESIDENTS, EVEN THIS SHOWMAN DONALD DUMB!!

Last edited:
Unemployment, no matter how much you nuts try to skew the numbers are at an all time low....lowest its been in years. Maybe just maybe where this man lives, maybe no one is hiring....and of course that's Obama's fault....but where I live, jobs are open and hiring..so many the felon should move....but lets get something clear, nothing and I man nothing Trump can do, will do or promises to do, is gonna make Wall Street bring back these 1.50 an hour jobs from over there back to this country and it makes my skin crawl, knowing you nuts are becoming a majority. You are all being con'd, including the brother and if this madness doesn't stop, this country should Trump win will indeed hit rock bottom and fail. You've already seen from past events, REPUBLICANS DO NOT MAKE GOOD PRESIDENTS, EVEN THIS SHOWMAN DONALD DUMB!!
In only 8 years People forgot hw bush sucked and voted in Gw. Today, 8 years after Gw bush, stupid Americans are once again open to giving the GOP another shot?

And for anyone who thinks Obama let us down they are wrong. We let him down. How? By not showing up in 2010 or 2014

Your front runner wants to ban all Muslims and make them register
One thing is certain about people in this country, until the day we die, we will always always chase and hunt down " a easy way out of shit". That's why to this very day, no matter how many times you hear it.."if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is"....no matter how many times you hear it, you still fall for same old same bullshit...because people want easy ways in maneuvering through this economy life we must live...instead of supporting our unions and American made products, instead of demanding those we send to Washington do the people's will, instead of voting during off elections, we tend to expect shit to come to us without any effort, life just doesn't flow that easily, folks.

Unemployment, no matter how much you nuts try to skew the numbers are at an all time low....lowest its been in years. Maybe just maybe where this man lives, maybe no one is hiring....and of course that's Obama's fault....but where I live, jobs are open and hiring..so many the felon should move....but lets get something clear, nothing and I man nothing Trump can do, will do or promises to do, is gonna make Wall Street bring back these 1.50 an hour jobs from over there back to this country and it makes my skin crawl, knowing you nuts are becoming a majority. You are all being con'd, including the brother and if this madness doesn't stop, this country should Trump win will indeed hit rock bottom and fail. You've already seen from past events, REPUBLICANS DO NOT MAKE GOOD PRESIDENTS, EVEN THIS SHOWMAN DONALD DUMB!!
In only 8 years People forgot hw bush sucked and voted in Gw. Today, 8 years after Gw bush, stupid Americans are once again open to giving the GOP another shot?

And for anyone who thinks Obama let us down they are wrong. We let him down. How? By not showing up in 2010 or 2014
Friend, you are after my heart...you made my day...thank you for having a brain...where none exist on this sight!!

Friend, you are after my heart...you made my day...thank you for having a brain...where none exist on this sight!!
Now this taker is going to work. Have a great day

This man is so right and I feel terrible for him. He's trying to reason with liberals and as the video shows....once you've beaten them...libs shout and run and won't hear anymore.

He says he wants jobs...not welfare
He says he wants freedom not handouts
He says he doesn't wanna be a slave to dependence
He says the system ISN'T holding anyone down if you work hard

He's a great American and I'm proud to stand with him to vote for Trump.

You need to ask yourself why this chart is the way it is

Simple. Handouts. The Democrats (Party of the KKK) realized than after REPUBLICANS passed Civil Rights laws....they wouldn't be able to keep blacks poor and dependent unless they used a new tactic. Make them volunteer to stay that way with handouts. If you remain poor and unemployed....they'll give you (a little) free money. Just gotta stay poor and dependent...and be sure to vote for them!!!

in other words, the democrats slaves.

The same way republicans swear the the Southern strategy was a fairy tale even though 2 GOP chairmen admitted to it. However, without proof he actually made the statement why would you expect people to take it as fact?

This man is so right and I feel terrible for him. He's trying to reason with liberals and as the video shows....once you've beaten them...libs shout and run and won't hear anymore.

He says he wants jobs...not welfare
He says he wants freedom not handouts
He says he doesn't wanna be a slave to dependence
He says the system ISN'T holding anyone down if you work hard

He's a great American and I'm proud to stand with him to vote for Trump.

You need to ask yourself why this chart is the way it is

!00% true. I've made this same argument for years all I get from the left for a reply is the parties mysteriously switched sides and some mythical tale of strategies.

And yet you never thought to look into it to see if the reply had merit? That means you have been willfully ignorant. Thats not a good look.

USATODAY.com - GOP: 'We were wrong' to play racial politics

RNC Chair Michael Steele Confesses to Race-Based Southern Strategy

so you're against freedom of speech and the constitution. got it, I knew it, but always appreciate it when one like you admits it.

The same way republicans swear the the Southern strategy was a fairy tale even though 2 GOP chairmen admitted to it. However, without proof he actually made the statement why would you expect people to take it as fact?
well if you don't believe that Johnson was against civil rights, well, you're just fkn stupid. And more evidence that you all are ignorant about race in this country.

so you're against freedom of speech and the constitution. got it, I knew it, but always appreciate it when one like you admits it.
Youre reading comprehension is pretty bad. Did you learn how to read out of a cracker jack box?

Forum List

Back