BLACK TRUMP VOTER: "I want a job, not welfare; Freedom not handouts"; He's trashed by his own people

^^ Discourse on that - President LBJ: "I’ll have those n*****s voting Democratic for the next 200 years" - Is this a real quote? • /r/AskHistorians

~ General idea is that he said it, but it was actually just to kiss up for votes. We may never actually know the truth.
LBJ was a racist dirtbag his voting record on Civil Rights prove it. How can anyone not belive he made that statement
The same way republicans swear the the Southern strategy was a fairy tale even though 2 GOP chairmen admitted to it. However, without proof he actually made the statement why would you expect people to take it as fact?
well if you don't believe that Johnson was against civil rights, well, you're just fkn stupid. And more evidence that you all are ignorant about race in this country.
That wasnt the point but great deflection. You said he made a statement but you cant prove he did.

Unemployment, no matter how much you nuts try to skew the numbers are at an all time low....lowest its been in years. Maybe just maybe where this man lives, maybe no one is hiring....and of course that's Obama's fault....but where I live, jobs are open and hiring..so many the felon should move....but lets get something clear, nothing and I man nothing Trump can do, will do or promises to do, is gonna make Wall Street bring back these 1.50 an hour jobs from over there back to this country and it makes my skin crawl, knowing you nuts are becoming a majority. You are all being con'd, including the brother and if this madness doesn't stop, this country should Trump win will indeed hit rock bottom and fail. You've already seen from past events, REPUBLICANS DO NOT MAKE GOOD PRESIDENTS, EVEN THIS SHOWMAN DONALD DUMB!!
In only 8 years People forgot hw bush sucked and voted in Gw. Today, 8 years after Gw bush, stupid Americans are once again open to giving the GOP another shot?

And for anyone who thinks Obama let us down they are wrong. We let him down. How? By not showing up in 2010 or 2014
so you're against freedom of speech and the constitution. got it, I knew it, but always appreciate it when one like you admits it.
Youre reading comprehension is pretty bad. Did you learn how to read out of a cracker jack box?
Well I understood the line just fine thank you. Maybe it's you who has the comprehension issue.

^^ Discourse on that - President LBJ: "I’ll have those n*****s voting Democratic for the next 200 years" - Is this a real quote? • /r/AskHistorians

~ General idea is that he said it, but it was actually just to kiss up for votes. We may never actually know the truth.
LBJ was a racist dirtbag his voting record on Civil Rights prove it. How can anyone not belive he made that statement
The same way republicans swear the the Southern strategy was a fairy tale even though 2 GOP chairmen admitted to it. However, without proof he actually made the statement why would you expect people to take it as fact?
well if you don't believe that Johnson was against civil rights, well, you're just fkn stupid. And more evidence that you all are ignorant about race in this country.
That wasnt the point but great deflection. You said he made a statement but you cant prove he did.
what do I care, he was against civil rights. I don't care what he says. You backing him as a black is truly hilarious.

Unemployment, no matter how much you nuts try to skew the numbers are at an all time low....lowest its been in years. Maybe just maybe where this man lives, maybe no one is hiring....and of course that's Obama's fault....but where I live, jobs are open and hiring..so many the felon should move....but lets get something clear, nothing and I man nothing Trump can do, will do or promises to do, is gonna make Wall Street bring back these 1.50 an hour jobs from over there back to this country and it makes my skin crawl, knowing you nuts are becoming a majority. You are all being con'd, including the brother and if this madness doesn't stop, this country should Trump win will indeed hit rock bottom and fail. You've already seen from past events, REPUBLICANS DO NOT MAKE GOOD PRESIDENTS, EVEN THIS SHOWMAN DONALD DUMB!!
In only 8 years People forgot hw bush sucked and voted in Gw. Today, 8 years after Gw bush, stupid Americans are once again open to giving the GOP another shot?

And for anyone who thinks Obama let us down they are wrong. We let him down. How? By not showing up in 2010 or 2014
so you're against freedom of speech and the constitution. got it, I knew it, but always appreciate it when one like you admits it.
Youre reading comprehension is pretty bad. Did you learn how to read out of a cracker jack box?
Well I understood the line just fine thank you. Maybe it's you who has the comprehension issue.
Evidently you didnt understand the post. You claimed some random babble about freedom of speech and the constitution.

what do I care, he was against civil rights. I don't care what he says. You backing him as a black is truly hilarious.
Thanks for admitting you just make random retarded claims and you dont mind if people know you are retarded.

Thanks for admitting you just make random retarded claims and you dont mind if people know you are retarded.
Civil Wrongs: Lyndon B. Johnson

Civil Wrongs: Lyndon B. Johnson
I dont see the quote you claimed he made. Now youre trying your hardest to convince me after claiming you didnt care. Are you still stalling with providing a link to your evidence?
laugh.gif

What kind of right wing fucktard would get that out of what I wrote?

Makes you feel stupid when you realize you've been sucked into a debate with a dope you'll never get anywhere with.

The quote was attributed to LBJ by two Governors on Air force One with the President. What I provided was proof that LBJ was a racist.
Need more hear you go.

The quote was attributed to LBJ by two Governors on Air force One with the President. What I provided was proof that LBJ was a racist.
Need more hear you go.

Youre giving me everything but what you claimed even though you also claim you dont care. Stop stalling and provide evidence of the quote. I will even take a credible link to your new claim someone heard him say it.

What kind of right wing fucktard would get that out of what I wrote?
well you wrote it. Don't you know what you meant?

Makes you feel stupid when you realize you've been sucked into a debate with a dope you'll never get anywhere with.
wow that is so right. So when you libturd racist dopes ever going to learn?

Need more hear you go.

it's amazing the lengths these stupid fks go to to defend the likes of that kind of democrat. Doh, that's all of them. Today's dems just stopped voicing it out loud. Us on the right see it in the mistreatment of the blacks the dems claim they support. It's truly hilarious the oxymorons on here.

Nice to see some of the blacks get today. Some have figured out the game the dems play.

Need more hear you go.

Youre giving me everything but what you claimed even though you also claim you dont care. Stop stalling and provide evidence of the quote. I will even take a credible link to your new claim someone heard him say it.

dudette, it was me that said I didn't care. I'm more taken back that you defend that piece of shit liberal. And you have the nerve to call us racist. you're truly a fkturd.

I never saw ANY spate of real job opportunities for Blacks during the Reagan or Bush administrations! Why NOT?

Funny...I used to see them working construction,truck driving,concrete work and a crapload of other jobs until the mexicans undercut em so bad.
Black still do those things, Only about 25% are considered impoverished.

Not in Texas they dont.
I havent seen a black person working those jobs in damn near twenty years.
So where are all the Cadillacs and tithe money coming from. Texas has a lot of Black people and those near me; i.e. Lubbock, Odessa, Midland and surrounding communities sure look middle class to me. On Sunday late model Cadillacs and Chrysler 300 C Sedans are all over the Church parking lots and the people inside are dressed to the nines. And the edifices they call churches are usually brick and mortar jobs that rival any church in the White community.

They sure as hell arent working the jobs I listed.
And if things are so peachy why are they crying about being poor?

If 75% of Blacks live above the poverty level, my observances make sense. Your illusion that Blacks are crying about being poor is grounded in the media's focus on that paltry 25%. That is what happens when you are Black and live in a society of generally hostile Whites that can shape opinions via their media and control what the world thinks of you! That opinion is not debatable.
to illustrate my point just look at how the entire Black community has generally been demonized as a "race" of thugs and criminals when ,in fact, most Blacks are Christian traditionalists that would be
staunch conservatives in an all Black world!

Funny...I used to see them working construction,truck driving,concrete work and a crapload of other jobs until the mexicans undercut em so bad.

Not in Texas they dont.
So where are all the Cadillacs and tithe money coming from. Texas has a lot of Black people and those near me; i.e. Lubbock, Odessa, Midland and surrounding communities sure look middle class to me. On Sunday late model Cadillacs and Chrysler 300 C Sedans are all over the Church parking lots and the people inside are dressed to the nines. And the edifices they call churches are usually brick and mortar jobs that rival any church in the White community.

If 75% of Blacks live above the poverty level, my observances make sense. Your illusion that Blacks are crying about being poor is grounded in the media's focus on that paltry 25%. That is what happens when you are Black and live in a society of generally hostile Whites that can shape opinions via their media and control what the world thinks of you! That opinion is not debatable.
to illustrate my point just look at how the entire Black community has generally been demonized as a "race" of thugs and criminals when ,in fact, most Blacks are Christian traditionalists that would be
Yeah, and in an all-black world their average IQs would be 100 instead of 85 and be living in a stone age!

Not in Texas they dont.

Yeah, and in an all-black world their average IQs would be 100 instead of 85 and be living in a stone age!

Really? Than why was the ghetto rat telling the Trump supporter how poor he was and vice versa?

Forum List

Back