BLACK TRUMP VOTER: "I want a job, not welfare; Freedom not handouts"; He's trashed by his own people

Simple. Handouts. The Democrats (Party of the KKK) realized than after REPUBLICANS passed Civil Rights laws....they wouldn't be able to keep blacks poor and dependent unless they used a new tactic. Make them volunteer to stay that way with handouts. If you remain poor and unemployed....they'll give you (a little) free money. Just gotta stay poor and dependent...and be sure to vote for them!!!
in other words, the democrats slaves.
You dumb fuckers still don't get it do you? Blacks ,in general, are NOT POOR! 75% of Blacks have PROSPERED BY VOTING FOR DEMOCRATS. If you want to convince the poor 25% that probably don't vote anyway, You have to get off the Internet and go down to the ghetto where they live. The Blacks on the Internet aren't poor...they have electricity, cars, own homes and work for a living.
You are preaching to the wrong Blacks!
Actually he shouldnt be preaching to any Blacks. His white race is severely fucked up so he needs to concentrate on that.
But I want him to go convince the poor Blacks that they can do better than their Black democratic brothers under the auspices of the GOP. I would applaud any success he has in that regard. Wouldn't you? If the results are positive I would say OK... maybe he has a point. We both know that won't happen.
I read the post you were answering and I am inclined to agree with Sealybobo. All the things you mentioned were set in motion long before "Barry" became president. Obama has done a marvelous job cleaning up after the Republicans damn near destroyed this country; all of that despite the obstructionist GOP villainy that haunted his efforts relentlessly. The scary thing here is that far too many Republicans have been turned into pathological disciples of racial hegemony. For you, Obama serves as the surrogate for heaping all the mistakes and disasters fomented upon the American people by previous GOP administrations. Fortunately, sensible citizens outnumber those with your mindset...or at al least they DID as evidenced by Obama's two terms as president.

Now, the auto industry is healthy again, more people have healthcare without fear of being dropped when they really need it most, credit card laws have become more favorable for the public, unemployment is down, and we are involved in less conflicts around the word.There are hundreds of more positives about the Obama initiatives I could rattle off. But; for what? You don't want to know those things.

Willfully blind.....
On the contrary, I see the world quite clearly. Your myopic world view hinders you!

godcrying-1.jpg

So you're saying you're a space cadet?
Looks to me like he said you were nothing but a pion in a PC manner.

You mean peon?
Well, you are nothing more than a particle but if you insist on being a peon I won't stop you and neither will Asceplias!

Simple. Handouts. The Democrats (Party of the KKK) realized than after REPUBLICANS passed Civil Rights laws....they wouldn't be able to keep blacks poor and dependent unless they used a new tactic. Make them volunteer to stay that way with handouts. If you remain poor and unemployed....they'll give you (a little) free money. Just gotta stay poor and dependent...and be sure to vote for them!!!
You dumb fuckers still don't get it do you? Blacks ,in general, are NOT POOR! 75% of Blacks have PROSPERED BY VOTING FOR DEMOCRATS. If you want to convince the poor 25% that probably don't vote anyway, You have to get off the Internet and go down to the ghetto where they live. The Blacks on the Internet aren't poor...they have electricity, cars, own homes and work for a living.
Actually he shouldnt be preaching to any Blacks. His white race is severely fucked up so he needs to concentrate on that.
But I want him to go convince the poor Blacks that they can do better than their Black democratic brothers under the auspices of the GOP. I would applaud any success he has in that regard. Wouldn't you? If the results are positive I would say OK... maybe he has a point. We both know that won't happen.
well Bill Cosby tried that and look what he got. I laugh at you stupid fks that can't see what the democrats do to your race. I actually do feel sorry for you that you have no idea. I give two shits if you get lead around like sheep by those stupid fks. go for it, live your lives in the new 60s. Johnson was a perfect example of how they were doing it and yet, they got you pinned down anyway. wow.
You give two shits but yet you are still here begging us to vote like you. Arent you even embarrassed you got caught in a lie?

well Bill Cosby tried that and look what he got. I laugh at you stupid fks that can't see what the democrats do to your race. I actually do feel sorry for you that you have no idea. I give two shits if you get lead around like sheep to those stupid fks. go for it, live your lives in the new 60s. Johnson was a perfect example of how they were doing it and yet, they got you pinned down anyway. wow.
Asc and Public wouldn't do well off the plantation anyway. Just let them have their food stamps and welfare checks.
We OWN the plantation buck teeth! And the people we hire to run it had better do their jobs and protect our workers!

I read the post you were answering and I am inclined to agree with Sealybobo. All the things you mentioned were set in motion long before "Barry" became president. Obama has done a marvelous job cleaning up after the Republicans damn near destroyed this country; all of that despite the obstructionist GOP villainy that haunted his efforts relentlessly. The scary thing here is that far too many Republicans have been turned into pathological disciples of racial hegemony. For you, Obama serves as the surrogate for heaping all the mistakes and disasters fomented upon the American people by previous GOP administrations. Fortunately, sensible citizens outnumber those with your mindset...or at al least they DID as evidenced by Obama's two terms as president.

Now, the auto industry is healthy again, more people have healthcare without fear of being dropped when they really need it most, credit card laws have become more favorable for the public, unemployment is down, and we are involved in less conflicts around the word.There are hundreds of more positives about the Obama initiatives I could rattle off. But; for what? You don't want to know those things.

Willfully blind.....
On the contrary, I see the world quite clearly. Your myopic world view hinders you!

godcrying-1.jpg

You mean peon?
No. I meant pion like a sub atomic piece of matter. Why would I call you a mexican knowing youre just a little white cave monkey?

well Bill Cosby tried that and look what he got. I laugh at you stupid fks that can't see what the democrats do to your race. I actually do feel sorry for you that you have no idea. I give two shits if you get lead around like sheep to those stupid fks. go for it, live your lives in the new 60s. Johnson was a perfect example of how they were doing it and yet, they got you pinned down anyway. wow.
Asc and Public wouldn't do well off the plantation anyway. Just let them have their food stamps and welfare checks.
We OWN the plantation buck teeth! And the people we hire to run it had better do their jobs and protect our workers!
Sure, you own the plantation and do so while living off the state just so you can stay on it.

Sure, you own the plantation and do so while living off the state just so you can stay on it.
That was pretty weak. We both know thats why you live in europe. Better welfare over there.

We ARE the state and it is there to do our bidding. If it doesn't we take action to diagnose and fix the problem....Are you sure you are an American? You sound like a moron!

Willfully blind.....

godcrying-1.jpg

You mean peon?
Well, you are nothing more than a particle but if you insist on being a peon I won't stop you and neither will Asceplias!

Since you had to look it up....yeah,you're still the peon.

Willfully blind.....

godcrying-1.jpg

You mean peon?
No. I meant pion like a sub atomic piece of matter. Why would I call you a mexican knowing youre just a little white cave monkey?

So you both had to look it up...why am I not surprised.

This man is so right and I feel terrible for him. He's trying to reason with liberals and as the video shows....once you've beaten them...libs shout and run and won't hear anymore.

He says he wants jobs...not welfare
He says he wants freedom not handouts
He says he doesn't wanna be a slave to dependence
He says the system ISN'T holding anyone down if you work hard

He's a great American and I'm proud to stand with him to vote for Trump.

You need to ask yourself why this chart is the way it is

You just answered the question...not the way you think you did tho.

They've been told for 50 years that Democrats passed the Civil Rights Act, and most believe it.

What's worse is the left loons on this very forum believe it
Or the right don't know the history after the civil rights
I don't judge anyone on their color. My judging starts when they open their mouth.
Republican policies are based on what comes out when you open your wallet.
Republicans are more generous with their own money to help the poor than liberals.
:rofl:

They've been told for 50 years that Democrats passed the Civil Rights Act, and most believe it.
Yea but today the GOP is the party of the KKK. See southern strategy.
Ha I knew the mythical strategy would show up.
The first time Republicans started to lose the black vote was 1920's Mississippi flood look it up
But it wasn't until the 60's and the Democratic Parties "change of heart" on the subject of Civil Rights that it was trully noticable.
"I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years."
Lyndon Johnson
Nice fake quote you've got there.

You need to ask yourself why this chart is the way it is

Michigan is completely run by Republicans. Governor and both state houses.

We see what they did to blacks in flint.

Hopefully trump or hillary will brings manufacturing jobs home and they put them in or around our large cities

I think he believes if he talks to successful Blacks like us that have voted traditionally Democrat, then we will convince other Blacks to vote for his candidate. I do believe all Blacks should register independent as a show of unity and give our votes to the party that is attempting to do the most. In this day and age it has been the Dems.
What white middle class people are starting to realize is that to the GOP, we are all n$%&RS.

And the dumb middle class whites think the GOP is for them not because the GOP has ever benefitted them financially, they've been suckered with wedge issues like God gays guns and racism

Less taxes looks great on a bumper sticker but when the fact is Republicans Raise taxes on middle-class and poor people.

Republicans are so dumb they blame the Democrats for the rich getting richer.

Republicans are incapable of admitting guilt or responsibility for anything

You guys are doing the jumping-up-and-down thing, eh. :)

I am not jumping up or down, both of my feet are firmly planted in your dumb ass!

images
No, your jumping up and down is practically tangible. It's an African thing, We get it. It's quaint and cute and a bit primitive. :)

godcrying-1.jpg

You mean peon?

Since you had to look it up....yeah,you're still the peon.

I didn't call you a pion Asclepias did and I agreed with him...your existence is about as meaningful as that of a particle. I didn't call you a peon either, you called yourself one.

godcrying-1.jpg

You mean peon?

So you both had to look it up...why am I not surprised.

There you go assuming things again.

Forum List

Back