Black welfare queen leaves her kids in sweltering car - Liberals blame society

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
It's all the fault of white people for not providing free day care for black mothers.

County attorney says he will prosecute Shanesha Taylor for felonies

April 16, 2014

Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery said Wednesday he will move forward with the felony child- abuse prosecution of Shanesha Taylor, the jobless mom whose Scottsdale arrest has drawn national attention and prompted calls for Taylor to receive assistance rather than punishment.

Taylor, 35, was arrested on child-abuse charges after leaving her 6-month-old and 2-year-old alone in her SUV for 45 minutes while in a job interview at a Farmer's Insurance office in Scottsdale. Taylor told police she was jobless, without child care that day, and had occasionally been homeless.

• Banned
She claims she was at an insurance job interview!!! No one is dumb enough to believe that.

Why can't blacks manage their lives? Why do they always need the white man taking care of them?

Good thing she is going to jail for this. You should be sent to jail as well for lying in your OP. No one is blaming society stupid. She left her kids in the car not society.

Good Lord, the woman is crying in her mug shot. There she is, trying to better herself, trying to get a job. She made a poor decision, but she's trying to get a job and get off welfare. People are not blaming society for her mistake, but they do feel sympathy. I'm sorry for her. I don't think she should go to jail. She needs parenting class maybe. She wanted to get a job. Was trying to do the right thing.

She won't go to jail, so that's a relief.

From the article cited in the OP:

Taylor has pleaded not guilty. If convicted, she faces a minimum of two years of probation for each count . She has not said where she is staying or clarified what her housing situation was prior to her arrest

Since her arrest, a charity fundraising page at youcaring.com set up on Shanesha Taylor's behalf has raised more than $106,106 from 3,737 donors. Experts say that puts Taylor just behind the most notable group of crowd-funded charity recipients: a handful of Boston Marathon bombing victims who raised more than $100,000 each.

People are sympathetic because she was seeking a job, a way to get off welfare and take care of her kids and herself. She was desperate and made a poor decision. That's one of the things desperation leads people to do. Self-righteous conservatives and others will know what that's all about if and when they face such desperation themselves.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Good Lord, the woman is crying in her mug shot. There she is, trying to better herself, trying to get a job. She made a poor decision, but she's trying to get a job and get off welfare. People are not blaming society for her mistake, but they do feel sympathy. I'm sorry for her. I don't think she should go to jail. She needs parenting class maybe. She wanted to get a job. Was trying to do the right thing.

You stupid jackass. The law requires welfare recipients to look for work. Blacks do this all the time. They go in for an interview and behave like animals so they WON'T get hired. Blacks always take welfare over work.

And yes people are blaming society. It's our fault for not giving this bum free day care for her brats.!! I'm sick of this.

You stupid jackass. The law requires welfare recipients to look for work. Blacks do this all the time. They go in for an interview and behave like animals so they WON'T get hired. Blacks always take welfare over work.

And yes people are blaming society. It's our fault for not giving this bum free day care for her brats.!! I'm sick of this.

another person blinded by hate, racism and bigotry..Congratulations...

She claims she was at an insurance job interview!!! No one is dumb enough to believe that.
Okay, why exactly don't you believe that? Why do you think she was parked at an office complex of small businesses that included Farmer's Insurance?

article-0-1CEAC15E00000578-265_634x438.jpg

I believe she should be punished, that is why we have laws and I don't believe being in a bad situation in your life means you are immune to laws meant to protect society's innocents like children left unattended in cars.

However I'm not ready to just pick and choose facts that fit ignorant racial bias. Then again shootspeeders has maintained nobody has ever been deported under Obama administration so like KatznDogs is a bit psychotic in ability to suspend reality to support a predisposition.

There aren't any animals who behave at the contemptible level you do. You are lower than any animal, beneath any level of contempt. Hell would freeze over before you'd be able to raise any funds, not to mention over $100,000, from people who wanted to help you. You are a sick, sick individual. The portrait of evil and vileness.

Last edited:
It's all the fault of white people for not providing free day care for black mothers.

County attorney says he will prosecute Shanesha Taylor for felonies

April 16, 2014

Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery said Wednesday he will move forward with the felony child- abuse prosecution of Shanesha Taylor, the jobless mom whose Scottsdale arrest has drawn national attention and prompted calls for Taylor to receive assistance rather than punishment.

Taylor, 35, was arrested on child-abuse charges after leaving her 6-month-old and 2-year-old alone in her SUV for 45 minutes while in a job interview at a Farmer's Insurance office in Scottsdale. Taylor told police she was jobless, without child care that day, and had occasionally been homeless.

She has a car. What she apparently does not have is a father of either of her kids or a friend or relative that would watch her kids for 45 minutes.

Why didn't she just carry her children in with her. I was a single father and my son went everywhere i went. Even came to work with me if i couldn't find a baby sitter. Never left him in the car alone, but then i was taught to take care of myself.

Sorry simpleton. Your thread is a failure like all your other threads. She made a bad choice trying to get off welfare and now will pay the price for putting her children in danger. You are the only animal. You are a cave ape. :lol:

I dont care what you are sick of. Go smoke a pole for all I care. Your opinion is pretty much meaningless to anyone but your pet rats.

Last edited:
Okay, why exactly don't you believe that? Why do you think she was parked at an office complex of small businesses that included Farmer's Insurance?

article-0-1CEAC15E00000578-265_634x438.jpg

I believe she should be punished, that is why we have laws and I don't believe being in a bad situation in your life means you are immune to laws meant to protect society's innocents like children left unattended in cars.

However I'm not ready to just pick and choose facts that fit ignorant racial bias. Then again shootspeeders has maintained nobody has ever been deported under Obama administration so like KatznDogs is a bit psychotic in ability to suspend reality to support a predisposition.

He believes everything in the story except that part. Isn't he a wonderful nutter?

Why didn't she just carry her children in with her. I was a single father and my son went everywhere i went. Even came to work with me if i couldn't find a baby sitter. Never left him in the car alone, but then i was taught to take care of myself.

Don't break your arm there, chief.

[
There aren't any animals who behave at the contemptible level you do. You are lower than any animal, beneath any level of contempt. Hell would freeze over before you'd be able to raise any funds, not to mention over $100,000, from people who wanted to help you. You are a sick, sick individual. The portrait of evil and vileness.

HAHAHA. The board notes you evaded the issue and made a personal attack on me. Even you know what this welfare queen did is indefensible.

[
Yep. Bottom line. More black dole-ites with daddyless children. Everything is someone else's fault. That is the post-great-society legacy and future.

Yup - "i wouldn't have to leave my kids in a hot car if you white crackers gave me free day care."

You are the only animal. You are a cave ape. :lol:

I dont care what you are sick of. Go smoke a pole for all I care. Your opinion is pretty much meaningless to anyone but your pet rats.

HAHAHA. Looks like i caused the board loony to lose his cool again. HAHA. I love this place.

Speeders you've completely lost it. If I had a dime for every white person who did this shit then I might have 10 bucks. This is not race specific. It's stupid specific.

Forum List

Back