Black woman eats the neighbors cat on driveway.

woman eats the neighbors cat​

Definitely NOT the first time ...

61zOcq4W1AL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Keep bringing this is in. This is what you will get, boatloads of this. Degenerating our nation.

You should pray for her rather than harm her with your teasings. They give people drugs that cause them to do things like that. Drugs that cause men to eat dogs and kill instantly anyone in site.

Pray for them rather than seek to embarrass them. When you see those on corners half nude walking in circles someone has drugged them. Help them wrap up in something rather than making fun of them. Pray, pray, pray for them. God will show them favor.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but what is the maximum sentence for a person when they kill another person's pet?

God bless you and the owners of the cat always!!!

Holly

You should pray for her rather than harm her with your teasings. They give people drugs that cause them to do things like that. Drugs that cause men to eat dogs and kill instantly anyone in site.

Pray for them rather than seek to embarrass them. When you see those on corners half nude walking in circles someone has drugged them. Help them wrap up in something rather than making fun of them. Pray, pray, pray for them. God will show them favor.
Eating cats and dogs is not unusual in many Asian cultures and I've heard of homeless eating whatever kind of meat they can find including cats and dogs. If we're going to have unbridled illegal immigration without any demand of assimilation, get used to this kind of thing and worse.

Joking is a way to make light of something that isn't funny and make it more palatable. Besides no one is joking to hurt her feelings personally, she will never see what's being said here

We should be praying that the people in charge start getting crazy people off the street instead of breeding more of them. We seem to praise and encourage mentally ill folks now instead of separating them from society and giving them care and treatment.

I pray for our society to return to normal, but I'm losing faith that is going to happen. I pray god helps this country.

Forum List

Back