Possible Mass Shooting on I-75 Near London Kentucky

Yes. He's a white male, so the media has the go-ahead to make this a story. Of course this stuff happens every hour in Chicago, and nothing from the media.

Exactly.

If he is white you know immediately

If he is not you don't.

Very unfair, very disturbing.....but that's how it is...

good thing people know what is going on ....so.

Arrested suspect London Kentucky Joseph Couch: London, Kentucky suspect responsible for I-75 shooting had prior terroristic threatening arrest​

1725766264237.jpeg

In a shocking development, public arrest records have revealed that Joseph A. Couch, a 32-year-old suspect from London, Kentucky, is responsible for the tragic shooting that left seven people dead on I-75. The suspect was previously arrested for Terroristic Threatening in the 3rd Degree earlier this year, shedding light on his troubled past.

Arrested suspect London Kentucky Joseph Couch: London, Kentucky suspect responsible for I-75 shooting had prior terroristic threatening arrest​

View attachment 1008109
In a shocking development, public arrest records have revealed that Joseph A. Couch, a 32-year-old suspect from London, Kentucky, is responsible for the tragic shooting that left seven people dead on I-75. The suspect was previously arrested for Terroristic Threatening in the 3rd Degree earlier this year, shedding light on his troubled past.
his eyes in the mug shot looks like he may be on drugs ..

Forum List

Back