Black woman pretending to be stranded motorist...kills college student

I've noticed for a long time that blacks seem to not have the ability to grasp or understand per capita statistics.
Well: they can't afford to acknowledge that they understand the per capita stats. Their case is so bad at this point.

With Democrat destruction of the economy and tens of millions of illegal immigrants crossing the border, many violent criminals among them......

Americans are not ready for the violence and crime wave about to descend on them.
It's really too late to do a thing about it except bunker down.
Do not expect the media to report on the true magnitude of it.

Good luck. You're gonna need it especially after the Left totally disarms you.
Yeah, I'm pretty worried about this crime wave. I agree it's likely to just get worse and worse and worse as the leftwing "authorities" applaud them and send them right out to do more crimes.

I don't think the left is going to be able to disarm us, however.

I was once about four hours away from Los Angeles in the Mojave desert. Two friendly guys at the gas station had a "fixed flat tire" and claimed they were about to walk two miles back to their car, in the direction I was heading. They asked for a ride. It was about 100 degrees and I was tempted, but I had a woman with me and said no. After about ten minutes of driving we both looked at each other and knew they were criminals because there was no stranded car.

I don't care what the OP has posted as. I'm just tired of the one sided crap. Whites are killing, robbing, raping, and everything else, most of you are supporting a bunch of criminal politicians and yet all you post is black crimes.
Are you posting them?

Are those racist mods deleting your posts?

Seems to me, every time an "innocent" black man dies
I was once about four hours away from Los Angeles in the Mojave desert. Two friendly guys at the gas station had a "fixed flat tire" and claimed they were about to walk two miles back to their car, in the direction I was heading. They asked for a ride. It was about 100 degrees and I was tempted, but I had a woman with me and said no. After about ten minutes of driving we both looked at each other and knew they were criminals because there was no stranded car.
You did the right thing. Your passenger always comes first. I guess you can put your own life at risk, but NEVER your loved ones.

Just want to say, I appreciate this thread. It's an excellent reminder to me not to be too trusting, a lifelong vulnerability, believing people. I'll tell my husband about it: he does tend to be too --- nice. Like giving money to the black at the service station begging for money for a meal at Denny's "because he ran out on the way home." I was sort of annoyed last time that happened because the beggar just kept right on begging: we saw him doing it. He didn't go in for a meal, he was lying.

Here's the problem I have with this thread: Too many racists here, both black & white. What the (black) woman did was exemplary of low class criminal trash...but why do we have to mention that she is black? This kind of shit happens all the time, just about everywhere, with all types of people and we all know it.

If there was evidence that the black woman targeted those people because they were white, then maybe her being black would mean more to me....but it doesn't.... Because I read a lot and I see this kind of shit going everywhere with all types.

Lot's of folks have a tendency to "drop their guard" somewhat, when out in the "back country". It's only natural...kids fishing, friendly folks camping, the serenity of the great outdoors etc... However they should be aware that criminals are well aware that "easy pickens" can be found in some of the places most folks feel most comfortable at, including structured campgrounds and "dispersed" campsites, hiking/ biking trails, and the trail head parking spots. Predators and thieves routinely drive out to these places much like a lioness walks down to the waterhole.

Here's the problem I have with this thread: Too many racists here, both black & white. What the (black) woman did was exemplary of low class criminal trash...but why do we have to mention that she is black? This kind of shit happens all the time, just about everywhere, with all types of people and we all know it.

If there was evidence that the black woman targeted those people because they were white, then maybe her being black would mean more to me....but it doesn't.... Because I read a lot and I see this kind of shit going everywhere with all types.
If a white cop kills an "innocent, unarmed" black man, race becomes the center of the discussion.

It's mentioned because blacks overwhelmingly commit these petty but dangerous crimes. We are NOT all in this together. Some cultures are thoroughly broken. I will have nothing to do with them

If a white cop kills an "innocent, unarmed" black man, race becomes the center of the discussion.

It's mentioned because blacks overwhelmingly commit these petty but dangerous crimes. We are NOT all in this together. Some cultures are thoroughly broken. I will have nothing to do with them

Then you are broken.

To rob him, because that was the life she chose. That of a piece of shit.
I wonder if she shot at him only bc he shot at her first?

I mean, if robbery was all it was supposed to be...

In any case, maybe she'll do us all a favor and die of her injuries.. That may not sound very Christian but I'm fed up with criminals right now...

I read a lot, too. And I'm a news junkie. That helps, but there's a lot more to know.

Blacks commit, by far, more crimes than any other group - even though they comprise about 14% of the population.

If all blacks disappeared tomorrow - our total crimes would immediately drop by about 30 to 50%. So, of course it's important to be aware of the race of those who commit a particular crime - and news outlets should ALWAYS tell us the race of the criminal.

If one wishes to ignore that information that's their right. But doing so could well put a relative or child in danger.

Finally, the truth is NOT racist. And ignoring the truth does NOT prove that you are not a racist. But it could well prove that you are foolish, if not completely, and dangerously, ignorant.

I read a lot, too. And I'm a news junkie. That helps, but there's a lot more to know.

Blacks commit, by far, more crimes than any other group - even though they comprise about 14% of the population.

If all blacks disappeared tomorrow - our total crimes would immediately drop by about 50%. So, of course it's important to be aware of the race of those who commit a particular crime - and news outlets should ALWAYS tell us the race of the criminal.

If one wishes to ignore that information that's their right. But doing so could well put a relative or child in danger.

Finally, the truth is NOT racist. And ignoring the truth does NOT prove that you are not a racist. But it could well prove that you are foolish, if not completely, and dangerously, ignorant.

So should a black person committing that crime be punished more severely than a white person who does it? I agree with you that blacks commit more crimes...at least of the street level violent type. But a crime is a crime and the time served should be same for all. Only prior convictions should be considered and nothing else. So if we are right that blacks commit more crimes of this nature, then that alone should put them where they belong. No need to highlight the race.

If all blacks disappeared tomorrow - our total crimes would immediately drop by about 30 to 50%. So, of course it's important to be aware of the race of those who commit a particular crime - and news outlets should ALWAYS tell us the race of the criminal.

Without our black population America's crime rate would be on a par with "racist", blackness Europe

So should a black person committing that crime be punished more severely than a white person who does it? I agree with you that blacks commit more crimes...at least of the street level violent type. But a crime is a crime and the time served should be same for all. Only prior convictions should be considered and nothing else. So if we are right that blacks commit more crimes of this nature, then that alone should put them where they belong. No need to highlight the race.
Murderers, rapists and kidnappers should get the death penalty quickly. Same punishment.

If ignoring the race of the perp is important to you, that's your choice.

The MSM will give you what you're looking for. But we're going to keep
talking about it

With Democrat destruction of the economy and tens of millions of illegal immigrants crossing the border, many violent criminals among them......

Americans are not ready for the violence and crime wave about to descend on them.
It's really too late to do a thing about it except bunker down.
Do not expect the media to report on the true magnitude of it.

Good luck. You're gonna need it especially after the Left totally disarms you.
Correct. The armies of invaders aren't here to stand around on street corners. The war over resources alone will pale the civil war in ferocity.

Murderers, rapists and kidnappers should get the death penalty quickly. Same punishment.

If ignoring the race of the perp is important to you, that's your choice.

The MSM will give you what you're looking for. But we're going to keep
talking about it

Oh, I notice things (hint). I just don't turn it into racism. It isn't necessary and it basically just shuts down a portion off your brain to start categorizing people in boxes like that. I don't consider anyone including myself qualified to take such shortcuts in judging race that way. There are too many exceptions to the rule, although I agree there is a clear statistic there. Youre doing exactly what that racist IM2 does except youre white.

Yes, I agree that people who commit the crimes you mentioned should usually get the death penalty. And it should be a bullet to the head immediately, in a special chamber behind the courtroom.

I don't know what the fuck MSM is and I don't care. I'm quite sure you've made another error in conveniently boxing people again.

Of course you'll keep talking about it I don't give a shit, really. And I'll keep calling things as I see them as well.

Have a nice day. 😃

I went back and read the OP article again. It reminded me of years ago when I was camping on a secluded beach in Northern California. Spanky and Lucky arrived with two women in a small car to "camp" for the night. I said my hellos and went back to my camp. It seemed to me that they had all been tweeking since they left Oakland. Well, the girls left in the car to go get beer. They did not come back. As the night wore on, Spanky and Lucky began to realize that they were in a desperate situation. Cold, dark, rainy beach, out of firewood and starting to feel the cold, and crashing on crystal meth. I woke up to the sound of them arguing. I, very quietly, packed up my gear, started my truck and sped out of there like a bat out of hell. Spanky and Lucky were running after me frantically trying desperately to stop me. No doubt in my mind that those desperate men would have done desperate things to me, in order to get back to Oakland.

Last edited:
Maybe we're talking about two different things.

Of course all criminals should be treated the same, and receive whatever punishment they deserve.

But we should always get complete and honest information from our media. Stating the race of the criminal will help people to be more aware of their surroundings and the people around them.

Blacks commit far more crimes, per capita, than any other ethnic group. To ignore that fact, and to relax your guard around blacks you don't know is a foolish thing to do.

Even Jesse Jackson (maybe it was Sharpton) said they would fell less safe if approached by a group of blacks than they would if approached by a similar group of whites. They know what they're talking about.

Many whites who post to threads like this obviously have little, if any, real experience with blacks.

I spent decades living in a shithole filled with blacks. I know loads of blacks and have spent countless hours with them. Some are great people who have worked hard and done well for themselves and their families.

But there are an incredible number of violent fuckups in the black community who wouldn't hesitate, given the opportunity, to slash a honkey every way but right.

I truly believe most whites are totally naive about the way most blacks feel toward them. And ignorance is very dangerous in certain situations. And it's much more widespread than many folks believe.

The media, by not mentioning the race of criminals is lulling naive whites into a false sense of security, and thereby, setting them up for a rude awakening.

Last edited:
Maybe we're talking about two different things.

Of course all criminals should be treated the same, and receive whatever punishment they deserve.

But we should always get complete and honest information from our media. Stating the race of the criminal will help people to be more aware of their surroundings and the people around them.

Blacks commit far more crimes, per capita, than any other ethnic group. To ignore that fact, and to relax your guard around blacks you don't know is a foolish thing to do. Even Jexsse Jackson(maybe it was Sharpton) said they would fell less safe if approached by a group of blacks than they would if approached by a similar group of whites. They know what they're talking about.

Many whites who post to threads like this obviously have little, if any, real experience with blacks.

I spent decades living in a shithole filled with blacks. I know loads of blacks and have spent countless hours with them. Some are great people who have worked hard and done well for themselves and their families.

But there are an incredible number off violent fuckups in the black community who wouldn't hesitate, given the opportunity, to slash a honkey every way but right. I truly believe most whites are totally naive about th he way most blacks feel toward them. And ignorance is very dangerous in certain situations. And it's more widespread than many folks believe.

The media, by not mentioning the race of criminals is lulling naive whites into a false sense of security, and thereby, setting them up for a rude awakening.

There is definitely a whole lot of racism coming from the black community right now.... And it's being nursed by the media on purpose. The left is building their army. The blacks don't realize that they are simply being used as minions to get shit done. In the end the people who claim to be their saviors will chew them up and spit them out - completely expendable. Immediately the left will try to explain to them how it was the right and their racist redneck ways that did this to them, when in fact it was Democrats wearing suits and ties in offices that put them in that position.

I totally agree that the media is the key to it all. If these leftists weren't able to use it that way then the fires of racism would not be burning so high this long after 1964.

Forum List

Back