Black woman pretending to be stranded motorist...kills college student

Many years ago a friend of mine who was a judge in criminal court told me to never stop. Never. Not if there are bleeding children. Don't slow down, don't stop. If you are concerned get yourself away and call the police. But don't stop. If someone steps in the road run them over.
What if it's just some old boy standing on the side of the road holding up jumper cables? What the hell has happened to America? Jesus Christ on a cracker!

My God! I got push-started by 5 black dudes in the projects in the middle of the night when the starter went out. Because they knew if it was a stick shift it would work. At some point you probably should have some faith in a fellow human being. Not everybody is as bad as leftist shitbags, not by a long shot.

Things like the criminal in the OP did only serve to further people not helping people more, and that's terrible.

I've given people jump starts and pushes and all kinds of stuff.

Not everybody in need of help is a robber. Sometimes people need help is all I'm saying. Guy might need some water for his radiator or something.

I've been helped a lot in my life and helped others as well. Let's not get away from that just because some people are shitbags, that's a given that some are going to be, but most aren't.

Last edited:
Recently white OnlyFans model Courtney Clenney stabbed her Nigerian boyfriend Christian Obumseli to death. Before that she abused him for years.

Disclaimer: Men do in fact commit 89% of murder and 80% of violent crime in USA. Here.

talking-blah.gif

Now do murder and rape.

Here, bitch. How come blacks are 14%-ish of the population yet there's a higher percentage of them than white in prison when over 60% of the population are white? Y U wanna be stupid about it?

Whites led in rape and 27 other categories of crime.

What if it's just some old boy standing on the side of the road holding up jumper cables? What the hell has happened to America? Jesus Christ on a cracker!

My God! I got push-started by 5 black dudes in the projects in the middle of the night when the starter went out. Because they knew if it was a stick shift it would work. At some point you probably should have some faith in a fellow human being. Not everybody is as bad as leftist shitbags, not by a long shot.

Things like the criminal in the OP did only serve to further people not helping people more, and that's terrible.

I've given people jump starts and pushes and all kinds of stuff.

Not everybody in need of help is a robber. Sometimes people need help is all I'm saying. Guy might need some water for his radiator or something.

I've been helped a lot in my life and helped others as well. Let's not get away from that just because some people are shitbags, that's a given that some are going to be, but most aren't.
While I tend to agree with your sentiment; I find that it's equally important to be cognizant of the very real changes in society. We are increasingly becoming more far removed from the old values of love thy neighbor as ourselves. And crimes of opportunity, are much more prevalent than they used to be. Not to mention set ups like the case in this story. It's important that people make correct judgments when it comes to risk assessment. Your life can literally depend on it.

A girl that used to work with me told me about how she and a friend were camping out west, and this group came up with guns in the National Park and were just raiding and killing everybody.
They escaped by ducking out the back of the tent and hauling ass.
She said they had guns and ill intent. They ran for miles.
KKKool story bro!

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Recently white OnlyFans model Courtney Clenney stabbed her Nigerian boyfriend Christian Obumseli to death. Before that she abused him for years.

Disclaimer: Men do in fact commit 89% of murder and 80% of violent crime in USA. Here.

Guess how long it took the white authorities to arrest her ass for that savage crime?

Then consider the timeframe that it would have been if the reverse occurred.

KKKool story bro!
Ain't no KKK in southwest America, dumbass. Never was. The bad people were white, too.
You have no point. Unless it's calling yourself out as a racist shitbird.
Or you just wanna call me a KKKracker? Is that it?
'Sup, Patnah?
You can call me Amscot: I'll cash your motherfuckin' Wolf Tickets, bitch.
You got the right one now!

Last edited:
talking-blah.gif

Now do murder and rape.

Here, bitch. How come blacks are 14%-ish of the population yet there's a higher percentage of them than white in prison when over 60% of the population are white? Y U wanna be stupid about it?

Since the racism in criminal justice is well documented and admitted by white professionals in that field, you look stupid asking this question.

While I tend to agree with your sentiment; I find that it's equally important to be cognizant of the very real changes in society. We are increasingly becoming more far removed from the old values of love thy neighbor as ourselves. And crimes of opportunity, are much more prevalent than they used to be. Not to mention set ups like the case in this story. It's important that people make correct judgments when it comes to risk assessment. Your life can literally depend on it.
Those old values never existed.

Ain't no KKK in southwest America, dumbass. Never was. The bad people were white, too.
You have no point. Unless it's calling yourself out as a racist shitbird.
Or you just wanna call me a KKKracker? Is that it?
'Sup, Patnah?
You can call me Amscot: I'll cash your motherfuckin' Wolf Tickets, bitch.
You got the right one now!
Yes there are KKK or white supremacists in SW America.

Morrison, quit trying to talk like you're tough.

That garbage played out the last time you were here.

talking-blah.gif

Now do murder and rape.

In 2020, blacks led in arrests in two categories in the Uniform Crime Report, murder and robbery. I am not going to pretend this is a good thing, but let’s look at the arrest categories whites led in:

Rape, Aggravated assault, Burglary, Larceny-theft, Motor vehicle theft, Arson, Violent crime, Property crime, Other assaults, Forgery and counterfeiting, Fraud, Embezzlement, buying, receiving, and possessing stolen property, Vandalism, carrying, possessing, Weapons, Prostitution and commercialized vice, Sex offenses besides rape and prostitution, Drug abuse violations, Gambling, Offenses against the family and children, Driving under the influence, Liquor laws, Drunkenness, Disorderly conduct, Vagrancy, All other offenses (except traffic), Suspicion, Curfew and loitering law violations.

No mainstream media outlet has included the picture of the suspect. Some people are saying that it is considered journalistically insensitive to show an image of a black crime perpetrator.

How shameful of you to post horrific black crime. It's 2022 for Allah's sake. Get with the times. We only post good things being done occasionally by our black friends now.

Please consider axing the mods to delete this thread and then axe our black kings and queens for forgiveness.

talking-blah.gif

Now do murder and rape.

He doesn't get per capita. Higher math only confuses him

Funny how that has never been the case before. Funny how you guys scrape the news to find these stories while some white men are trying to end democracy in this country because they have committed all kinds of crime and that gets excuses.
What Democracy are they trying to end the US is a Constitutional Republic ?

Forum List

Back