Black Women Are Less Attractive

Satoshi Kanazawa Causes Firestorm After Claiming Black Women Are Less Attractive

The Huffington Post Hilary Moss
First Posted: 05/17/11 07:32 PM ET
Updated: 07/17/11

Psychology Today blogger Satoshi Kanazawa sparked a firestorm with his latest posting entitled, "A Look at the Hard Truths About Human Nature."

In it, the evolutionary psychologist at the London School of Economics argues that black women are less physically attractive than other women. The article was quickly removed from the site, but not before screenshots made their way onto BuzzFeed. Some excerpts:

What accounts for the markedly lower average level of physical attractiveness among black women? Black women are on average much heavier than nonblack women. The mean body-mass index (BMI) at Wave III is 28.5 among black women and 26.1 among nonblack women. (Black and nonblack men do not differ in BMI: 27.0 vs. 26.9) However, this is not the reason black women are less physically attractive than nonblack women. Black women have lower average level of physical attractiveness net of BMI. Nor can the race difference in intelligence (and the positive association between intelligence and physical attractiveness) account for the race difference in physical attractiveness among women. Black women are still less physically attractive than nonblack women net of BMI and intelligence. Net of intelligence, black men are significantly more physically attractive than nonblack men.
[...]

The only thing I can think of that might potentially explain the lower average level of physical attractiveness among black women is testosterone. Africans on average have higher levels of testosterone than other races, and testosterone, being an androgen (male hormone), affects the physical attractiveness of men and women differently. Men with higher levels of testosterone have more masculine features and are therefore more physically attractive. In contrast, women with higher levels of testosterone also have more masculine features and are therefore less physically attractive. The race difference in the level of testosterone can therefore potentially explain why black women are less physically attractive than women of other races, while (net of intelligence) black men are more physically attractive than men of other races.

---

Satoshi Kanazawa Causes Firestorm After Claiming Black Women Are Less Attractive

What the author doesn't seem to have taken into account is that in African culture, heavier women ARE more attractive. He's judging another culture's ideas of beauty by his own. Something every first year anthropology student knows is junk science. There are even tribes that deliberately fatten up soon to be brides with force-feeding. Logic being I guess the fatter the weathier. That that practice may persist into non-African blacks shouldn't come as a surprise.

Can only assume this guy's intent was a change in career. His assumptions are worthless nonsense.
Attraction is a relative thing I guess. However, he simply stated the glaringly obvious for many.

The Huffington Post Hilary Moss
First Posted: 05/17/11 07:32 PM ET
Updated: 07/17/11

Psychology Today blogger Satoshi Kanazawa sparked a firestorm with his latest posting entitled, "A Look at the Hard Truths About Human Nature."

In it, the evolutionary psychologist at the London School of Economics argues that black women are less physically attractive than other women. The article was quickly removed from the site, but not before screenshots made their way onto BuzzFeed. Some excerpts:

What accounts for the markedly lower average level of physical attractiveness among black women? Black women are on average much heavier than nonblack women. The mean body-mass index (BMI) at Wave III is 28.5 among black women and 26.1 among nonblack women. (Black and nonblack men do not differ in BMI: 27.0 vs. 26.9) However, this is not the reason black women are less physically attractive than nonblack women. Black women have lower average level of physical attractiveness net of BMI. Nor can the race difference in intelligence (and the positive association between intelligence and physical attractiveness) account for the race difference in physical attractiveness among women. Black women are still less physically attractive than nonblack women net of BMI and intelligence. Net of intelligence, black men are significantly more physically attractive than nonblack men.
[...]

The only thing I can think of that might potentially explain the lower average level of physical attractiveness among black women is testosterone. Africans on average have higher levels of testosterone than other races, and testosterone, being an androgen (male hormone), affects the physical attractiveness of men and women differently. Men with higher levels of testosterone have more masculine features and are therefore more physically attractive. In contrast, women with higher levels of testosterone also have more masculine features and are therefore less physically attractive. The race difference in the level of testosterone can therefore potentially explain why black women are less physically attractive than women of other races, while (net of intelligence) black men are more physically attractive than men of other races.

---

What the author doesn't seem to have taken into account is that in African culture, heavier women ARE more attractive. He's judging another culture's ideas of beauty by his own. Something every first year anthropology student knows is junk science. There are even tribes that deliberately fatten up soon to be brides with force-feeding. Logic being I guess the fatter the weathier. That that practice may persist into non-African blacks shouldn't come as a surprise.

Can only assume this guy's intent was a change in career. His assumptions are worthless nonsense.
Attraction is a relative thing I guess. However, he simply stated the glaringly obvious for many.

Except its not obvious. White men love black women. They just cant get them very often without being able to rape them so they act like school boys with a crush and deny they like them. Psych 101.

Except its not obvious. White men love black women. They just cant get them very often without being able to rape them so they act like school boys with a crush and deny they like them. Psych 101.
Yeah, I used to see white guys hitting on black girls all the time. :cuckoo:

They simply aren't interested.

They never hit on them. They are too afraid of rejection. All my white friends have told me that to a man.

They never hit on them. They are too afraid of rejection. All my white friends have told me that to a man.
Sure, that's it!:lol:

Never had much luck, huh?

Sure, that's it!:lol:

Thats why white women are getting butt implants galore and injecting halogen in their lips. They know whats up. Too long they have been laboring to live up to the Barbie doll, prepubescent image white guys claim they like. Thats why a lot of them are running after Black guys. We like women with meat on them.

Do you honestly not realize how stupid that statement was?

Thats why white women are getting butt implants galore and injecting halogen in their lips.

:lol:

What???

:eusa_hand:

:eusa_shhh:

Thats why a lot of them are running after Black guys. We like women with meat on them.

The white girls going with black guys sure the hell aren't running, lol. They've never owned a pair of running shoes in their lives. Take them, please.

You should try being a black guy for a day. Women from all ethnicities run to us. The white women married to white guys are the worst. Something about us they say. You cant give permission after the fact. We already have taken. You couldn't stop it if you tried. :lol:

You should try being a black guy for a day. Women from all ethnicities run to us. The white women married to white guys are the worst. Something about us they say. You cant give permission after the fact. We already have taken. You couldn't stop it if you tried. :lol:

This tactic might work on a dude that can't get any pussy. I don't have that problem.

The majority of mudsharks are not desirable, and I'm pretty sure black guys are just using them for a piece of ass, a place to crash, and some cash.

EDIT: I can say "mudsharks" here, right?

Last edited:

This tactic might work on a dude that can't get any pussy. I don't have that problem.

The majority of mudsharks are not desirable, and I'm pretty sure black guys are just using them for a piece of ass, a place to crash, and some cash.

What tactic are you referring to? Sure you dont have that problem. I dont believe that for a minute. You have a phallic symbol for your avatar dude. How can you be more obvious? You are still a virgin I bet.

What tactic are you referring to? Sure you dont have that problem. I dont believe that for a minute. You have a phallic symbol for your avatar dude. How can you be more obvious? You are still a virgin I bet.

The tactic of because you're black you get a bunch of pussy from all races and I don't. Not true. You lie a lot.

I bet I've fucked more black women than you have fucked white women (or any race of women--or men in your case).

P.S. "mudsharks" is acceptable, right?

Last edited:

The tactic of because you're black you get a bunch of pussy from all races and I don't. Not true. You lie a lot.

I bet I've fucked more black women than you have fucked white women (or any race of women--or men in your case).

P.S. "mudsharks" is acceptable, right?

Thats not a tactic. Thats simply the truth. I honestly don't think you've fucked anything other than your hand. The fact that you would make that claim pretty much seals the deal. No one believes you even been alone with a black woman. Now I do believe you may have been with men but thats unfair because I'm not gay or b-sexual like you.

Thats not a tactic. Thats simply the truth. I honestly don't think you've fucked anything other than your hand. The fact that you would make that claim pretty much seals the deal. No one believes you even been alone with a black woman. Now I do believe you may have been with men but thats unfair because I'm not gay or b-sexual like you.

Why do black guys hate gays?

Asclepias, LOTS of dudes can get women of all races. It's not just black guys. Sorry to destroy that for you.

I've fucked my hand, cantaloupe, the toilet paper roll, a magazine, pillows (feather ones suck), a couch, just about anything in the house BEFORE i was 15. Since then, I've only fucked women--lots of women. Lots of black women.

What do you think about Pickle being deep in black women (aka sisters)?

EDIT: I'll assume "mudsharks" is okay.

Last edited:
Black chicks are ugly, especially without their weaves

Why do black guys hate gays?

Asclepias, LOTS of dudes can get women of all races. It's not just black guys. Sorry to destroy that for you.

I've fucked my hand, cantaloupe, the toilet paper roll, a magazine, pillows (feather ones suck), a couch, just about anything in the house BEFORE i was 15. Since then, I've only fucked women--lots of women. Lots of black women.

What do you think about Pickle being deep in black women (aka sisters)?

EDIT: I'll assume "mudsharks" is okay.

I dont hate you gay guys so I'm the wrong person to ask. i stood up for your right to marry each other and think people should stay our of your business.

I already told you that I don't believe you have had sex with a woman in your life. So dont get stressed and start typing in all caps. You don't suddenly turn gay you are always gay. The fact you are trying so hard proves you are only comfortable with your hand or other guys.

Practically everyone knows you have never had any woman let alone a black woman just by how you phrase your sentences. You tell on yourself bud. Extraordinary, unbelievable, and over the top claims like yours require evidence. How can you prove it? I'm glad you disagree with the OP though and wish you could have had a black woman.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back