Black Women Are Less Attractive

Not only are they ugly, but their hair is like a brillo pad and their skin is like sandpaper

What a moron. He obviously hasn't seen many black women.

What? Seeing more would help him reverse his opinion? LOL

The ONLY good looking Black women are Ethiopians(who have Caucasian blood), or Black women with considerable white ancestry. There are some attractive pure black women, they are few and far between.

Vanessa-Williams.jpg

She has considerable White and Native American Ancestry. You are using women who aren't even majority black to prove black women are attractive?:cuckoo:

I've met a lot of very, very attractive Ethiopian women.

They are attractive, but they are East African and have caucasian blood. They are very different from the average west african we see in the US.

The ONLY good looking Black women are Ethiopians(who have Caucasian blood), or Black women with considerable white ancestry. There are some attractive pure black women, they are few and far between.

You guys are funny. You have zero chance of getting with a Black woman so you deny you like them. History shows how much you guys like to lie. I already know you guys are taught if you can handle a black woman then you are a real man. :lol:

You guys are funny. You have zero chance of getting with a Black woman so you deny you like them. History shows how much you guys like to lie. I already know you guys are taught if you can handle a black woman then you are a real man. :lol:

Yup, that's it, Shaniqua at the DMV rejected me when I tried to pick her up when she called my number. So I vent online, lol. I was won over by the dreadlocks, flaring nostrils, and fat ass...

Yup, that's it, Shaniqua at the DMV rejected me when I tried to pick her up when she called my number. So I vent online, lol. I was won over by the dreadlocks, flaring nostrils, and fat ass...

No need to spill your guts. There are always hookers. I'm sure if you can save up enough money you may be able to get a Black one that won't laugh at you and call you little guy. You white hill billies are funny. I used to see you all down at the local prostitute strip trying to get some black girls. This is even documented in a book by a guy that pretended to be Black. You white guys stay trying to get some black women but lie about it. :lol:

No need to spill your guts. There are always hookers. I'm sure if you can save up enough money you may be able to get a Black one that won't laugh at you and call you little guy. You white hill billies are funny. I used to see you all down at the local prostitute strip trying to get some black girls. This is even documented in a book by a guy that pretended to be Black. You white guys stay trying to get some black women but lie about it. :lol:

Yep you hit it on the tee. Being an expert, how do you think we as White men can reverse this epidemic of white men getting turned down by the most beautiful women in the world, black women?

This seems to be a global epidemic. I mean how do we break the global standard, set by model agencies, of black women being the global standard for beauty? How do we give white women, the ugliest women, a shot?

Yep you hit it on the tee. Being an expert, how do you think we as White men can reverse this epidemic of white men getting turned down by the most beautiful women in the world, black women?

This seems to be a global epidemic. I mean how do we break the global standard, set by model agencies, of black women being the global standard for beauty? How do we give white women, the ugliest women, a shot?

First of all you should not think of white women as ugly. You might want to stay in your own lane until you learn how to handle your women. There are some nice looking white women but you guys don't know how to treat them right. Thats why they usually turn to Black guys behind your back if married and in your face if not. A woman has natural curves but you guys for some reason have set a standard for them to look like pre-teens. Whats that about? If you knew how wild they were in bed you would focus on them more and stop trying to make them into Barbie dolls with the morals of a saint. They like to get rough with it and go all night. I've heard very few of you can keep up with them. You guys need to practice first before you try out the real thing.

Nobody want's them nasty ass black hoes, not even black men

First of all you should not think of white women as ugly. You might want to stay in your own lane until you learn how to handle your women. There are some nice looking white women but you guys don't know how to treat them right. Thats why they usually turn to Black guys behind your back if married and in your face if not. A woman has natural curves but you guys for some reason have set a standard for them to look like pre-teens. Whats that about? If you knew how wild they were in bed you would focus on them more and stop trying to make them into Barbie dolls with the morals of a saint. They like to get rough with it and go all night. I've heard very few of you can keep up with them. You guys need to practice first before you try out the real thing.

Yea, that seems racist. I didn't want to bring it up. But to hear modeling agencies tell it, skinny white women are the most attractive. How could modeling agencies, throughout the world, from Europe, to Asia to North and South America be so deadly wrong? Is it just dat whitey racism, or what? You seem to be a victim of it yourself, fantasizing about sleeping with them. That would seem to confirm dat racist whitey standard of beauty, that skinny white women are the pinnacle of beauty.

How come they don't think, like you and me, that a sassy attitude nappy hair, and a double wide ass are hot?

Last edited:

Everybody knows white men love black hoes. Most black guys don't have to pay for sex so that leaves you white guys as the paying Johns. Its all documented Tank. You dont have to lie about it.

Are you saying that precious nubian queens are whores!

You sound like a uncle tom. Calling black women whores, and sleeping with white devil women.

Dats racist!!!

Yea, that seems racist. I didn't want to bring it up. But to hear modeling agencies tell it, skinny white women are the most attractive. How could modeling agencies, throughout the world, from Europe, to Asia to North and South America be so deadly wrong? Is it just dat whitey racism, or what? You seem to be a victim of it yourself, fantasizing about sleeping with them. That would seem to confirm dat racist whitey standard of beauty, that skinny white women are the pinnacle of beauty.

How come they don't think, like you and me, that a sassy attitude nappy hair, and a double wide ass are hot?

Its not racist. That is what I heard from the white women I had been with before I got married. Modeling agencies must be nuts. Pre-teen looking woman with no...assets look disgusting to me. I think I remember hearing they do it so as to not take away from the clothing. You guys were too stupid to realize that and thats why you in one hand like the pre-teen look but lust after women with juicy assets. The white women I spent time with had bodies. I never compromised my standards and had a rule that she had to be super good looking for me to date outside my race. I never had to fantasize about sleeping with them. They always came after me. I played ball when I was younger and.... well you know how they flock to Black athletes. You have to beat them off you with one hand and clear a path with the other just to be able to find a Black women.

Black chicks are easy, because of the way black boys have treated them

Everybody knows white men love black hoes. Most black guys don't have to pay for sex so that leaves you white guys as the paying Johns. Its all documented Tank. You dont have to lie about it.

Are you saying that precious nubian queens are whores!

You sound like a uncle tom. Calling black women whores, and sleeping with white devil women.

Dats racist!!!

No. I said white men love Black hoes. Big difference. You know all about black hoes. Those are the black women you pay for sex because you cant get with a Nubian queen.

Forum List

Back