Black Women in Chicago....buying guns....

Nope. They are all right here with me. Matter of fact I just got through cleaning all of them and none are missing.

if you live in California I legally own a wider class of firearms then you because your rights are willingly being stripped
That could be true but it doesnt take my guns away from me. I have every gun/rifle that i want.

it is not "could be true" it is true you have less rights then I do
I have guns. How can I have less rights than you do?

compare the laws between south dakota and california

and you will see why
I dont have to. I have guns just like anyone in S. Dakota has.

/----/ I'm a Conservative and NRA lifetime member and I don't own anybody guns. Go figure
That didnt make any sense. What are you trying to say?
/-----/ I can't dumb it down anymore for you than Lib owns guns, Conservative doesn't.
You must be illiterate. There are plenty of conservatives that own guns.
/----/ No you idiot. I never said conservatives don't own guns. I said I didn't and I belong to the NRA. I am speaking for myself. Geeeeeze you're as dumb as a rock.
Is that what you were saying? It looked like an inbred retarded monkey was typing for you. Dont you know how to speak in complete sentences? Where does it refer to you in this sentence? Is your name Conservative?

"I can't dumb it down anymore for you than Lib owns guns, Conservative doesn't."
/----/ Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha Now go ask mommy for a cookie

That didnt make any sense. What are you trying to say?
/-----/ I can't dumb it down anymore for you than Lib owns guns, Conservative doesn't.
/----/ No you idiot. I never said conservatives don't own guns. I said I didn't and I belong to the NRA. I am speaking for myself. Geeeeeze you're as dumb as a rock.
Is that what you were saying? It looked like an inbred retarded monkey was typing for you. Dont you know how to speak in complete sentences? Where does it refer to you in this sentence? Is your name Conservative?

"I can't dumb it down anymore for you than Lib owns guns, Conservative doesn't."
Dont deflect. Answer my question....if you can without embarrassing yourself further.

Dont deflect. Answer my question....if you can without embarrassing yourself further.

/----/ you're just playing stupid to get attention. You understood what I meant.

/----/ you're just playing stupid to get attention. You understood what I meant.
No one understood your gibberish unless they speak gibberish like you. So if your name isnt Conservative, how would anyone know you werent claiming conservatives dont own guns?

if you live in California I legally own a wider class of firearms then you because your rights are willingly being stripped
That could be true but it doesnt take my guns away from me. I have every gun/rifle that i want.

and you will see why
--LOL

nope not legally anyways

but carry on in your ignorance dummy

and you will see why
--LOL

nope not legally anyways

All my weapons are legal.

and you will see why
--LOL

nope not legally anyways

california compliant

--LOL

try owning a thirty round magazine for example

--LOL

or one of these retard

See the guns that are illegal in California (55 Photos)

The rape problem would vanish overnight if women would arm themselves with a gun or a can of bear spray. Most refuse to do so. The weaklings insist it's not "fair" for them to take care of themselves. That's the govt's job!!!

and you will see why
--LOL

nope not legally anyways

california compliant

--LOL

--LOL

or one of these retard

If they are legal of course they are California compliant.

a thirty round magazine isnt a gun speedy. I do have 3 or more ten round magazines though.

Why would i own something I have no desire to purchase?

Yep....a gun grabbers nightmare...a brand new group of Americans embracing the Right to Self defense....

Chicago's Black Women Begin to Leave the Gun Control Plantation Behind - The Truth About Guns

With Chicago nudging 500 homicides for the year, locals have plenty of reasons to tool up. Increasingly, the law-abiding there are choosing to wander off Mayor Rahm’s gun control plantation. Instead of blaming guns for the city’s violence, these people are buying guns to protect themselves and their loved ones. What’s more, the numbers of African-American women applying for carry licenses has exploded.

It should come as no surprise. Five years ago, less than one-third of African-American families took a positive view of gun ownership. Today, nearly 60% not only recognize the benefits of gunownership, but consider it a “necessity” according to the New York Times report of a Pew study. Nationally, the numbers of African-American women seeking concealed carry licenses nationwide has grown sharply.

For generations, Chicago’s strict gun control served to disarm most of the good guys who live there. Today, the nation watches the violence increase on a daily basis on Rahm’s streets. Chicago Justice was a sick joke. Cook County’s catch and release criminal justice system fails to keep (or never puts) bad guys behind bars. At the same time, gang violence permeates far too much of the city. Locals know gangs run the streets with impunity.

Meanwhile, the city’s cops identify suspects in less than 13% of homicides, so people know that plenty of killers still prowl the streets. In response to the failure of the mayor’s anti-gun policies, more and more of Chicago’s residents — black women in particular — have chosen to empower themselves with concealed carry.

These ladies enjoy the security that concealed carry provides. They understand how the only thing that stops a bad person with evil in their hearts is a good guy with a gun.

-------

Make no mistake, Alfreda is not alone. Carry licenses issued to African-American women have exploded. More significantly, the mainstream media have actually reported on this trend.

Untitled-51.jpg

Yep....a gun grabbers nightmare...a brand new group of Americans embracing the Right to Self defense....

Chicago's Black Women Begin to Leave the Gun Control Plantation Behind - The Truth About Guns

With Chicago nudging 500 homicides for the year, locals have plenty of reasons to tool up. Increasingly, the law-abiding there are choosing to wander off Mayor Rahm’s gun control plantation. Instead of blaming guns for the city’s violence, these people are buying guns to protect themselves and their loved ones. What’s more, the numbers of African-American women applying for carry licenses has exploded.

It should come as no surprise. Five years ago, less than one-third of African-American families took a positive view of gun ownership. Today, nearly 60% not only recognize the benefits of gunownership, but consider it a “necessity” according to the New York Times report of a Pew study. Nationally, the numbers of African-American women seeking concealed carry licenses nationwide has grown sharply.

For generations, Chicago’s strict gun control served to disarm most of the good guys who live there. Today, the nation watches the violence increase on a daily basis on Rahm’s streets. Chicago Justice was a sick joke. Cook County’s catch and release criminal justice system fails to keep (or never puts) bad guys behind bars. At the same time, gang violence permeates far too much of the city. Locals know gangs run the streets with impunity.

Meanwhile, the city’s cops identify suspects in less than 13% of homicides, so people know that plenty of killers still prowl the streets. In response to the failure of the mayor’s anti-gun policies, more and more of Chicago’s residents — black women in particular — have chosen to empower themselves with concealed carry.

These ladies enjoy the security that concealed carry provides. They understand how the only thing that stops a bad person with evil in their hearts is a good guy with a gun.

-------

Make no mistake, Alfreda is not alone. Carry licenses issued to African-American women have exploded. More significantly, the mainstream media have actually reported on this trend.

Untitled-51.jpg
One is a scary terrorist and one is waiting on her chance to experience a Black guy.

-------

Untitled-51.jpg
One is a scary terrorist and one is waiting on her chance to experience a Black guy.
Make Amerika great again!!!!!

and you will see why
--LOL

nope not legally anyways

california compliant

--LOL

--LOL

or one of these retard

a thirty round magazine isnt a gun speedy. I do have 3 or more ten round magazines though.

personally i dont care that you are too stupid to realize your rights have been and are being striped from you

it is your problem not mine

what about the other 50 plus firearms you are forbidden to have --LOL

Bureau of Firearms

--LOL

nope not legally anyways

california compliant

--LOL

--LOL

or one of these retard

personally i dont care that you are too stupid to realize your rights have been and are being striped from you

it is your problem not mine

what about the other 50 plus firearms you are forbidden to have --LOL

Bureau of Firearms
Obviously you care or you wouldnt be trying your hardest to tell me that the guns I own are illegal in CA. The problem is you dont know what you are talking about.

Forum List

Back