blacklivesmatter terrorist arrested in Ga for threatening cops and white people

Great story, and way to point out how Conservatives BACK AWAY from 'Crazies' while many Liberals / Blacks rally around and double-down on the 'BlackLivesMatter' terrorist organization...and invite them to the WH to encourage them!
No they do not back away...one name Cliven Bundy...........

Black Lives Matter is an organization which is recruiting and putting out a national message, people like Bundy are individuals without Network
Sure he is all alone people Militia nut bags came from many states to join up with the scofflaw parasite

Actions speak louder than words. What you say doesnt matter...what you do does

Agreed....which is why the BLM crowd has burned all of it's bridges, shown it has no credibility, and proved it is a terrorist organization by demanding people apologize for suggesting all lives matter, for inciting and causing the murder of over a dozen cops now and the attacks that continue, and for calling on the murder of cops and whites.

Their own actions have earned them the ridicule and condemnation of the entire country.

You say a lot of stupid stuff and assert that they are facts. I dont have time for your wonderland
He has smeared BLM by conflating it with another group called "F**k your flag"...he then said the Southern Poverty Center Law Center [SPCL] is an "illegitimate source " of information...however the source mention for the info that this woman is a member of BLM is this gem
logo.png

Obviously a respected legitimate source...Unnnbelievable ....

Didnt you just say you weren't going to post on this thread anymore?

The Bundy's actually had written permission to use the land. So what if it was given in the 1800s, it was given and never revoked. He was legally on it and the only reason it became a problem was because that POS Harry Reid promised off the land to some developer. Notice how shortly after all that happened Reid got beat up by a rubber band in his bathroom?
liberals are the biggest terrorists in the country right now.

No actually and you can look it up..there was a 20 year legal process that he lost ....legal proper court orders were issued and he defied those...he is a lawless scofflaw and a threat t o LEO s

only problem I see with locking her up over this is that it sets a precedent for thought crimes.
If we real Americans condone this, then when our time comes to start seriously discussing taking our government back from the commie scum sucking POS anti American liberals (no offense meant) we could find ourselves in the same situation and will have little recourse since we accepted it now.

I missed it...who is rallying around the crazy woman in the OP?

Actually I and others are ralliying around the truth...the truth being that this woman is not a
blacklivesmatter terrorist arrested in Ga for threatening cops and white people

No link to BLM has been shown .
...I condemned the threats to LEO s and whites

only problem I see with locking her up over this is that it sets a precedent for thought crimes.
If we real Americans condone this, then when our time comes to start seriously discussing taking our government back from the commie scum sucking POS anti American liberals (no offense meant) we could find ourselves in the same situation and will have little recourse since we accepted it now.
You a real American WTF ? you a wing nut

You a real American WTF ? you a wing nut
If by wing nut you are referring to someone that was responsible enough to get an education, work his entire life, pay his bills, provide food and insurance for his family while being able to save a modest amount of money, then, recently quit work (semi retire) to go back to college to complete the last year of classes in order to have a third degree so he can go back to work in a new field while at the same time never having to accept handouts from others.
Then yes, I suppose I am a wing nut. You should try it sometime.

Great story, and way to point out how Conservatives BACK AWAY from 'Crazies' while many Liberals / Blacks rally around and double-down on the 'BlackLivesMatter' terrorist organization...and invite them to the WH to encourage them!
I missed it...who is rallying around the crazy woman in the OP?

The boogey man

Black Lives Matter is an organization which is recruiting and putting out a national message, people like Bundy are individuals without Network
Sure he is all alone people Militia nut bags came from many states to join up with the scofflaw parasite

Black lives matter. Had a violent agenda. Clive bundy's. Agenda ends at his property line

Black lives matter. Had a violent agenda. Clive bundy's. Agenda ends at his property line
actually, permits or not, clive's agenda went beyond his personal property line.

Another tough talker looks a little different on the other side of the bars:

635787259948297336-Garcia.jpg

HOUSTON --
Deputies have arrested a suspect accused of making a threatening phone call against the Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office.

The Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office dispatch received the call around 7:25am Thursday from an unknown subject threatening to kill "everybody in the police department," according to a statement from the sheriff's department.

911 Audio and news report:
Suspect arrested after threat made against Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office

-----------------------------------------------

Forum List

Back