blacklivesmatter terrorist arrested in Ga for threatening cops and white people

I recall that this thread is about the BLM group, not people who AREN'T! Let me guess...you're a product of Common Core?!

Here is the title I just copied it from above

She is not a member of Black lives Matter ...get that through your head ....so no a Black lives Matter terrorist was not arrested rather a person who apparently has a group called "F**k your Flag" was the one arrested ...the OP attempts to slime BLM by connecting that organization to the person mentioned in the OP
Tell the media that then. THEY are the ones saying she is a BLM member.

I recall that this thread is about the BLM group, not people who AREN'T! Let me guess...you're a product of Common Core?!

Here is the title I just copied it from above

She is not a member of Black lives Matter ...get that through your head ....so no a Black lives Matter terrorist was not arrested rather a person who apparently has a group called "F**k your Flag" was the one arrested ...the OP attempts to slime BLM by connecting that organization to the person mentioned in the OP
You were told so you wouldn't look like you were ate up with the dumb ass. You should be grateful.

By white militia wanna be's....Suddenly you're not interested anymore when the perp is white and KILLS SOMEONE.

Thats no where near as bad as saying stuff WHILE BLACK
Actually I came out against that jack ass in Arizona threatening the congress woman on the first page of the thread. Go look. He is no better than this domestic terrorist IMO...try again.

Did you come out against whites also? Or an entire group not attached to this guy as well? Or did you treat them as individuals?
I didn't come out against n!ggers in this thread

I didnt ask you all that I asked you if when you came out against that guy did you come out against whites? Or an entire group not attached to this guy? Or did you treat that guy as one guy?
I am against him and ANYONE that is attached to him and backs him and agrees with him.

Even the people who ARE NOT attached to him like this woman and BLM you dancing faggot?

I guess you were never taught what "title" means?
the title of the OP comes from this gem
logo.png

They conflate the woman as being a BLM member in the title of their internet story and in a video weasel zippers posted... I viewed the video featuring a Black Police spokes person talking about the case....neither that video with the Police spokes person nor the link that Weasel Zipper offers to a Ga TV station mention BLM...only the title of the video at Weasel mentions BLM ...

logo.png

They conflate the woman as being a BLM member in the title of their internet story and in a video weasel zippers posted... I viewed the video featuring a Black Police spokes person talking about the case....neither that video with the Police spokes person nor the link that Weasel Zipper offers to a Ga TV station mention BLM...only the title of the video at Weasel mentions BLM ...
She is obviously a radical black skank and just as obviously a BLM natural.

LOL its not the media saying that...go to Weasel zipper and view the video they offer...then go to the link they offer to a TV station and read up on it...no one says she is BLM EXCEPT
logo.png

I am sorry but some crazy site called Weasel zipper is not "The Media"

logo.png

Shes obviously not a BLM member but all Black people look alike and therefore are members of BLM. This woman is more along the lines of the NBPP. I love her fire.

The site Weasel Zippers is referred to as "The Media" however when I posted something from the legitimate and respected Southern Poverty Law Center [SPLC]...that link was described as a link to an illegitimate source...anyone can go back and read this on the thread.... they are interested only in tying this woman to BLM in order to slime BLM.

Everything a black person does is the fault of BLM...Everything EXCEPT ANYTHING positive.

Plus their black...they must be down. Like white people must be down with Incest

That white college student got 6 months in prison for just putting a noose on a statue so i guess this racist deserves 20 years.

Ideally neither would be charged with a crime. This is just free speech.

Everything a black person does is the fault of BLM...Everything EXCEPT ANYTHING positive.

Plus their black...they must be down. Like white people must be down with Incest
I thought white people were at fault for black failure. It's so God damned confusing!
Monkeys get confused easily. Why dont you sit this one out and wait for a less brain taxing thread?

The site Weasel Zippers is referred to as "The Media" however when I posted something from the legitimate and respected Southern Poverty Law Center [SPLC]...that link was described as a link to an illegitimate source...anyone can go back and read this on the thread.... they are interested only in tying this woman to BLM in order to slime BLM.
The Southern Poverty Law Center has quite the reputation for having an agenda, and even telling outright lies to advance it...
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/Articles/splcworldview.html

On occasion, in its zeal to highlight the alleged dangers of rightwing extremism, the SPLC puts forth erroneous information. In October 2004, for instance, the SPLC’s chief investigator, Joe Roy, accused Macon State College professor Roger Roots, who had a history of extremism, of being a former leader of the Knights of the KKK—charges that were published in Georgia’s Macon Telegraph newspaper but were later proved to be wholly untrue.

I thought white people were at fault for black failure. It's so God damned confusing!
Monkeys get confused easily. Why dont you sit this one out and wait for a less brain taxing thread?
No. She is a black skank who doubtlessly share much more DNA with you and thus intelligence, or lack there of, with you.

Sorry, you lose on all counts.

Now, more great jungle bunny civilizations for our pleasure. Hope to it!

Last edited:
The premise of this thread is that a "BLM terrorist" has been arrested is pretty much destroyed by the fact that no connection appears to exist between BLM the Organization/Movement and the crimes this woman is accused of or at least no one has made the case for such a linkage ...

JUST For the sake of argument let us assume the woman's name appears on some BLM membership roster ....that is still not linking BLM the Organization / Movement to what this woman did...BLM did not order or organize threats to Law enforcement or whites ...if anyone did something criminal it was this woman not BLM and the criminality of what she did has not been determined until she goes to trial..... If a Tea Party member makes a threat to kill Obama [ not unheard of] does that mean the Tea Party is making the threats ? get real ...this is a slime job on BLM

Last edited:
The premise of this thread is that a "BLM terroist" has been arrested is pretty much destroyed by the fact that no connection appears to exist between BLM the Organization/Movement and the crimes this woman is accused of or at least no one has made the case for such a linkage ...

JUST For the sake of argument let us assume the woman's name appears on some BLM membership roster ....that is still not linking BLM the Organization / Movement to what this woman did...BLM did not order or organize threats to Law enforcement or whites ...if anyone did something criminal it was this woman not BLM and the criminality of what she did has not been determined until she goes to trial..... If a Tea Party member makes a threat to kill Obama [ not unheard of] does that mean the Tea Party is making the threats ? get real ...this is a slime job on BLM
This thread is pretty much what you can expect of the monkey crew. Dont be surprised.

Forum List

Back