blacklivesmatter terrorist arrested in Ga for threatening cops and white people

I have found no information on her being a member....of BLM ...

Then there really was no need for you to talk about here in this thread, was there? Thank goodness you did not let THAT distract you from posting the diversion anyway! :p

Glad to have helped you out on who you really need to worry about..crazed white Supremacists Right wing douches...

Wait, but they are busy being scared of one girl. You know the old saying

"Sticks and stone will break my bones but words hurt reawwy bad when blacks use them"

Glad to have helped you out on who you really need to worry about..crazed white Supremacists Right wing douches...

"Sticks and stone will break my bones but words hurt reawwy bad when blacks use them"
Cops are being murdered left and right if you had not noticed. Go back to defending pedophiles closedmind.

Great story, and way to point out how Conservatives BACK AWAY from 'Crazies' while many Liberals / Blacks rally around and double-down on the 'BlackLivesMatter' terrorist organization...and invite them to the WH to encourage them!
No they do not back away...one name Cliven Bundy...........

Black Lives Matter is an organization which is recruiting and putting out a national message, people like Bundy are individuals without Network

Cops are being murdered left and right if you had not noticed. Go back to defending pedophiles closedmind.

By white militia wanna be's....Suddenly you're not interested anymore when the perp is white and KILLS SOMEONE.

Thats no where near as bad as saying stuff WHILE BLACK

...and this woman...

:blahblah: And AGAIN :offtopic: But you just keep trying to hijack the thread! :eusa_hand:
No you are whining because I brought a more sane and real perspective by bringing up REAL Terrorist not people who shoot off their mouth
Then start your own thread on "the real terrorists" and fuck off from this one. Last chance and I report you for trolling.

:rofl: Simmer down there Trump. Dish it but cant take it :rofl:

By white militia wanna be's....Suddenly you're not interested anymore when the perp is white and KILLS SOMEONE.

Actually I came out against that jack ass in Arizona threatening the congress woman on the first page of the thread. Go look. He is no better than this domestic terrorist IMO...try again.

Actions speak louder than words. What you say doesnt matter...what you do does

Agreed....which is why the BLM crowd has burned all of it's bridges, shown it has no credibility, and proved it is a terrorist organization by demanding people apologize for suggesting all lives matter, for inciting and causing the murder of over a dozen cops now and the attacks that continue, and for calling on the murder of cops and whites.

Their own actions have earned them the ridicule and condemnation of the entire country.

I found new Information of this woman and BLM...she has her own group and the protest at Ga Stone Mt was not a BLM event but a "F**k Yo Flag" event ...this group is not the same as BLM although "all Blacks look the same"

#FYF911: why conservative media thinks Black Lives Matter is planning 9/11 attacks on police

The Daily Caller and other conservative sites like Breitbart portray "F**k Yo Flag" as an outcropping of the Black Lives Matter movement — and since "Black Lives Matter" is a lot more well-known, other outlets are running with the "Black Lives Matter attacks" narrative. But the evidence connecting the two is more or less nonexistent —— and says a lot more about the willingness of some people to believe that protests against police brutality are inherently dangerous than about the actual state of the Black Lives Matter movement.

Actually I came out against that jack ass in Arizona threatening the congress woman on the first page of the thread. Go look. He is no better than this domestic terrorist IMO...try again.

Did you come out against whites also? Or an entire group not attached to this guy as well? Or did you treat them as individuals?

Actions speak louder than words. What you say doesnt matter...what you do does

Agreed....which is why the BLM crowd has burned all of it's bridges, shown it has no credibility, and proved it is a terrorist organization by demanding people apologize for suggesting all lives matter, for inciting and causing the murder of over a dozen cops now and the attacks that continue, and for calling on the murder of cops and whites.

Their own actions have earned them the ridicule and condemnation of the entire country.

You say a lot of stupid stuff and assert that they are facts. I dont have time for your wonderland

Forum List

Back