blacklivesmatter terrorist arrested in Ga for threatening cops and white people

Glad to have helped you out on who you really need to worry about..crazed white Supremacists Right wing douches...
Nice try, dude. The article said the Oath Keepers backed away from this nut...you post that as a quote, and then you falsely tried to claim the Oath Keepers do / did NOT walk away ...when the article YOU posted said it did!

That's like posting a picture of the round earth taken from outer space and then declaring the photo proves the earth is flat!

Just quit while you're BEHIND...before you get FURTHER behind and embarrass yourself even more.

Another member of the "Klan with a Tan" goes down!!!
Un like the klan with the pale she killed nobody....the white Supremacist actually kill cops ...I condemn her issuing the threats she issued...just as I condemn the unspoken threat of white Moron open carry pricks...

Glad to have helped you out on who you really need to worry about..crazed white Supremacists Right wing douches...
Nice try, dude. The article said the Oath Keepers backed away from this nut...you post that as a quote, and then you falsely tried to claim the Oath Keepers do / did NOT walk away ...when the article YOU posted said it did!

That's like posting a picture of the round earth taken from outer space and then declaring the photo proves the earth is flat!

Just quit while you're BEHIND...before you get FURTHER behind and embarrass yourself even more.

Thank you for your advise but coming on here and finding the "white folk whine fest" you all had going inspired me to step in and let you know ITS CRAZED WHITES who are the real threat....and that is not just my view its the view of the "authorities"

Another member of the "Klan with a Tan" goes down!!!
Un like the klan with the pale she killed nobody....the white Supremacist actually kill cops ...I condemn her issuing the threats she issued...just as I condemn the unspoken threat of white Moron open carry pricks...
Why are you trying to defend this domestic terrorist?

I am not aware of any Blacks killing Police as part of an organized political group ...sure individual Blacks have Obviously shot cops for individual reasons [to avoid arrest etc]... I am quite aware there are White Supremacist such as the Sovereign Citizens who not only threaten the cops but actually murder them as part of a political campaign.......

I am not aware of any Blacks killing Police as part of an organized political group ...sure individual Blacks have Obviously shot cops for individual reasons [to avoid arrest etc]... I am quite aware there are White Supremacist such as the Sovereign Citizens who not only threaten the cops but actually murder them as part of a political campaign.......
1. You do realize sovereign citizens is NOT a group its individual citizens
2.Sovereign citizens not being a group again can not be white supremacist,there MIGHT be individual sovereign citizens that ARE white supremacists but again its not a group
3. When is last time ANY sovereign citizen shot a cop?
4. What the hell does it have to do with with this thread!? Stop trolling jeez.

You know what you never read or hear...any of the Conservative Right wingers condemn Cliven Bundy and the threats he issued gun in hand to Law Enforcement Officers

Un like the klan ........[/QUOTE
The Klan, a creation of white racist Democrats...

I condemn the unspoken threat of white Moron open carry pricks...

Racist...or selective partisan racist...

Why don't you condemn the massive on-going Black-on-Black crime in Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, etc?

The BlackLivesMatter movement may have been meant to be a serious cause for good to bring attention to the legitimate mistreatment of blacks, but it has been hijacked by Liberal extremists and racists.

The MOMENT you attempt to make someone APOLOGIZE for saying ALL lives matter...

The MOMENT you refuse to acknowledge or declare that black-on-black crimes exists and matters...

And the MOMENT you begin calling for the murder of all cops and white people you have lost all legitimacy and have become a racist, hate, terror organization!

You know what you never read or hear...any of the Conservative Right wingers condemn Cliven Bundy and the threats he issued gun in hand to Law Enforcement Officers
You mean the guy that was fighting to keep his animals that were stolen by the government on land his family had been on for over 100 years...the ONLY violence committed was by the government against protesters. Just because you have a badge on doesn't give you extra rights. He was defending himself and his property,this moron the thread is about is defending NO ONE she sure in the hell didn't say just go out and kill white cops she said kill cops and in Atlanta there are A LOT of non white cops.

The ideas of the"sovereign citizens" movement originate in the ideology of the Posse Comitatus, an anti-Semitic group that raged through the Midwest in the late 1970s and 1980s. Sovereign citizens claim that they are not subject to most taxes, are not citizens of the United States (but instead are "non-resident aliens"), cannot be tried for crimes in which there is no complaining victim (zoning and professional licensing violations, for instance), and are only subject to "common law courts," a sort of people's tribunal with no lawyers. Most refuse to obtain Social Security cards, register their vehicles, carry driver's licenses or use zip codes; many refer to UCC-107, a part of the Uniform Commercial Code, to justify their bizarre claims; and some use weird forms of punctuation between their middle and last names in all kinds of documents. Sovereign citizens also often distinguish between so-called "14th Amendment citizens," who are subject to federal and state governments, and themselves, who are also known as "organic citizens" — an ideology that causes adherents to claim that black people, who only became legal citizens when the 14th Amendment was passed after the Civil War, have far fewer rights than whites. Some of the more famous adherents of sovereign citizens ideology include Oklahoma City bombing conspirator Terry Nichols and members of the Montana Freemen.
What is a 'Sovereign Citizen'?

Dude, Cliven Bundy is a pimple on the @$$ of what is really going on. Most people probably don't even KNOW who that is, yet you want to cherry-pick it out and wave it like he was 9/11 or ISIS!

Bundy was / is not a MOVEMENT, encouraged by the WH, that claims that ALL lives DO NOT matter, that anyone who thinks so must apologize, and calls for the murder of all cops and white people!

Just STOP, man! You're embarrassing yourself... :eusa_hand:

You mean the guy that was fighting to keep his animals that were stolen by the government on land his family had been on for over 100 years...

No I am talking about the guy who lost a 20 year battle to free load on Federal land ...he had LEGAL court orders saying either pay what you owe or we will confiscate your cattle ...the land did not belong to the Freeloader scofflaw...but hell if you are going to defend the white thugs thievery based on grievances well the Black folks have grievances too...

Dude, Cliven Bundy is a pimple on the @$$ of what is really going on. Most people probably don't even KNOW who that is, yet you want to cherry-pick it out and wave it like he was 9/11 or ISIS!

Bundy was / is not a MOVEMENT, encouraged by the WH, that claims that ALL lives DO NOT matter, that anyone who thinks so must apologize, and calls for the murder of all cops and white people!

Just STOP, man! You're embarrassing yourself... :eusa_hand:
and this woman is a pimple on an ass and she is not invited on Fox like Cliven "I am a thieving violent freeloader" Bundy

Forum List

Back