blacklivesmatter terrorist arrested in Ga for threatening cops and white people

The ideas of the"sovereign citizens" movement originate in the ideology of the Posse Comitatus, an anti-Semitic group that raged through the Midwest in the late 1970s and 1980s. Sovereign citizens claim that they are not subject to most taxes, are not citizens of the United States (but instead are "non-resident aliens"), cannot be tried for crimes in which there is no complaining victim (zoning and professional licensing violations, for instance), and are only subject to "common law courts," a sort of people's tribunal with no lawyers. Most refuse to obtain Social Security cards, register their vehicles, carry driver's licenses or use zip codes; many refer to UCC-107, a part of the Uniform Commercial Code, to justify their bizarre claims; and some use weird forms of punctuation between their middle and last names in all kinds of documents. Sovereign citizens also often distinguish between so-called "14th Amendment citizens," who are subject to federal and state governments, and themselves, who are also known as "organic citizens" — an ideology that causes adherents to claim that black people, who only became legal citizens when the 14th Amendment was passed after the Civil War, have far fewer rights than whites. Some of the more famous adherents of sovereign citizens ideology include Oklahoma City bombing conspirator Terry Nichols and members of the Montana Freemen.
What is a 'Sovereign Citizen'?
ROFLMAO....get a legit source.

Sovereign Citizens simply don't view the Fed Gov as legit. They see the Sheriff as the highest legal law enforcer/government in the country.

The ideas of the"sovereign citizens" movement originate in the ideology of the Posse Comitatus, an anti-Semitic group ....

:blahblah: :eusa_hand: :offtopic:
and the rest of it about how they view Blacks as lesser citizens ??...I will help you out and repost the section
an ideology that causes adherents to claim that black people, who only became legal citizens when the 14th Amendment was passed after the Civil War, have far fewer rights than whites.

No I am talking about the guy

:blahblah: Yet remarkably the thread is about the BlackLivesMatter TERRORIST group.....
and now we have a better perspective provided by me...the so called Black terrorist shot off her mouth the white terrorist you have been balls to the wall defending have actually killed Police and even babies when they bombed the Fed Building in Oklahoma...I just k now you approve of bombing a day care center in Fed building in Oklahoma

ROFLMAO....get a legit source.
ROFLMAO get a legit mind not the generic crap you have LOL...
Get a legit source son. I follow the Sovereign Citizens movement....if they were so "anti semitic" or "white supremacist" then non whites would NOT be involved like they are. The SPLC thinks ANYONE that is white,straight and male is a racist bigot blah blah blah....one of my first tasks as leader would be to arrest those sacks of shit running that dump and bulldoze the building.

and now we have a better perspective provided by me...

You rambled on about Bundy and everything else except BlackLivesMatters terrorists FINALLY being arrested for calling for the murder of cops and whites! :eusa_hand:
but she did not murder anyone ...I condemn the trheats as I condemn the unspoken threats of those white Open Carry morons who walk around intimidating folks and I also condemn white cop killer ...not just threats ...they actually have killed cops...this woman did something I condemn..whether it was criminal will be up to the courts .

go back over the thread for information....Its posted ...

I just DID go back to the start of this thread, and the title of the thread, and neither contain anything to do with Cliven or any other of the distractions you are trying to bring up.

BLM Members JUST Got Arrested For Calling For the Murder of Cops and Whites!

:clap:

Forum List

Back