blacklivesmatter terrorist arrested in Ga for threatening cops and white people

I found new Information of this woman and BLM...she has her own group and the protest at Ga Stone Mt was not a BLM event but a "F**k Yo Flag" event ...this group is not the same as BLM although "all Blacks look the same"

#FYF911: why conservative media thinks Black Lives Matter is planning 9/11 attacks on police

The Daily Caller and other conservative sites like Breitbart portray "F**k Yo Flag" as an outcropping of the Black Lives Matter movement — and since "Black Lives Matter" is a lot more well-known, other outlets are running with the "Black Lives Matter attacks" narrative. But the evidence connecting the two is more or less nonexistent —— and says a lot more about the willingness of some people to believe that protests against police brutality are inherently dangerous than about the actual state of the Black Lives Matter movement.

They have evidence tho....They are all black people so they must all think and act the same says the non racist

I found new Information of this woman and BLM...she has her own group and the protest at Ga Stone Mt was not a BLM event

...AGAIN which has nothing to do with this thread...yet you continue to flame away with attempted distraction after distraction? Are you a MEMBER of the BLM group - is that why you can't stay on topic and keep defending them? :confused:

I found new Information of this woman and BLM...she has her own group and the protest at Ga Stone Mt was not a BLM event

...AGAIN which has nothing to do with this thread...yet you continue to flame away with attempted distraction after distraction? Are you a MEMBER of the BLM group - is that why you can't stay on topic and keep defending them? :confused:

If it didnt matter then why is it the Title?

Oh sorry...This is easy, he just says things that doesnt make sense

You say a lot of stupid stuff and assert that they are facts. I dont have time for your wonderland

YOU are the one who said people's actions speak louder than words and I AGREED WITH YOU, pointing out the BLM group's actions - demanding an apology for the idea that ALL lives matter and calling for the murder of all cops and whites - deserves condemnation....

Make up your mind - either someone's actions are important or they are not.

Actions speak louder than words. What you say doesnt matter...what you do does

Agreed....which is why the BLM crowd has burned all of it's bridges, shown it has no credibility, and proved it is a terrorist organization by demanding people apologize for suggesting all lives matter, for inciting and causing the murder of over a dozen cops now and the attacks that continue, and for calling on the murder of cops and whites.

Their own actions have earned them the ridicule and condemnation of the entire country.

You say a lot of stupid stuff and assert that they are facts. I dont have time for your wonderland
He has smeared BLM by conflating it with another group called "F**k your flag"...he then said the Southern Poverty Center Law Center [SPCL] is an "illegitimate source " of information...however the source mention for the info that this woman is a member of BLM is this gem
logo.png

Obviously a respected legitimate source...Unnnbelievable ....

Hey dumbass. Check the title of thread. It has everything to do with it.

Glad to have helped you out on who you really need to worry about..crazed white Supremacists Right wing douches...

Wait, but they are busy being scared of one girl. You know the old saying

"Sticks and stone will break my bones but words hurt reawwy bad when blacks use them"
Cops are being murdered left and right if you had not noticed. Go back to defending pedophiles closedmind.

By white militia wanna be's....Suddenly you're not interested anymore when the perp is white and KILLS SOMEONE.

Thats no where near as bad as saying stuff WHILE BLACK
Actually I came out against that jack ass in Arizona threatening the congress woman on the first page of the thread. Go look. He is no better than this domestic terrorist IMO...try again.

Did you come out against whites also? Or an entire group not attached to this guy as well? Or did you treat them as individuals?
I didn't come out against n!ggers in this thread just this one terrorist,I am going to defend my race as it comes anyways because I am white but I am also going to call out moronic assholes like that one in Arizona when they do stupid shit. This thread is about this woman and obviously her cohorts in BLM movement attacking and calling for attacks on cops because she isn't the first from BLM to do this or attack a cop.

See:Suspect in trooper’s death was a ‘Black Lives Matter’ backer

Pretty obvious domestic terrorists are attaching themselves to BLM and therefore the entire thing needs destroyed.

If it didnt matter then why is it the Title?

Oh sorry...This is easy, he just says things that doesnt make sense
He said he found information on a woman that is NOT a member of the BLM group and whose actions has NOTHING to do with the BLM group, but instead has to do with some flag hating event.... I don't recall any of that being in the title of this thread. I recall that this thread is about the BLM group, not people who AREN'T! Let me guess...you're a product of Common Core?!

I am not a member of BLM or the separate from BLM group this woman runs ...

She is not a member of BLM
get that though your head...she has her own group called F**k your Flag and you are trying to SLIME BLM ...I just showed you a legitimate source that supports that [Vox]...

Wait, but they are busy being scared of one girl. You know the old saying

"Sticks and stone will break my bones but words hurt reawwy bad when blacks use them"
Cops are being murdered left and right if you had not noticed. Go back to defending pedophiles closedmind.

By white militia wanna be's....Suddenly you're not interested anymore when the perp is white and KILLS SOMEONE.

Actually I came out against that jack ass in Arizona threatening the congress woman on the first page of the thread. Go look. He is no better than this domestic terrorist IMO...try again.

Did you come out against whites also? Or an entire group not attached to this guy as well? Or did you treat them as individuals?
I didn't come out against n!ggers in this thread

I didnt ask you all that I asked you if when you came out against that guy did you come out against whites? Or an entire group not attached to this guy? Or did you treat that guy as one guy?

"I found new Information of this woman and BLM...she has her own group and the protest at Ga Stone Mt was not a BLM event "

Let's compare....

THREAD TITLE:
'blacklivesmatter terrorist arrested in Ga for threatening cops and white people'

Oh how could I have been so Stupid?! Right there in the title is specifically says ''this woman who has her own group but had nothing to do with BLM or a BLM event", right there before it mentions BLM MEMBERS BEING ARRESTED!

Another product of 'Common Core'. LOL!

"I found new Information of this woman and BLM...she has her own group and the protest at Ga Stone Mt was not a BLM event "

Let's compare....

THREAD TITLE:
'blacklivesmatter terrorist arrested in Ga for threatening cops and white people'

Oh how could I have been so Stupid?! Right there in the title is specifically says ''this woman who has her own group but had nothing to do with BLM or a BLM event", right there before it mentions BLM MEMBERS BEING ARRESTED!

Another product of 'Common Core'. LOL!
I guess you were never taught what "title" means?

I recall that this thread is about the BLM group, not people who AREN'T! Let me guess...you're a product of Common Core?!

Here is the title I just copied it from above

She is not a member of Black lives Matter ...get that through your head ....so no a Black lives Matter terrorist was not arrested rather a person who apparently has a group called "F**k your Flag" was the one arrested ...the OP attempts to slime BLM by connecting that organization to the person mentioned in the OP

I didn't come out against n!ggers in this thread

I didnt ask you all that I asked you if when you came out against that guy did you come out against whites? Or an entire group not attached to this guy? Or did you treat that guy as one guy?
I am against him and ANYONE that is attached to him and backs him and agrees with him.

I recall that this thread is about the BLM group, not people who AREN'T! Let me guess...you're a product of Common Core?!

Here is the title I just copied it from above

She is not a member of Black lives Matter ...get that through your head ....so no a Black lives Matter terrorist was not arrested rather a person who apparently has a group called "F**k your Flag" was the one arrested ...the OP attempts to slime BLM by connecting that organization to the person mentioned in the OP
That fucker is stupid as a box of rocks or he is embarrassed he looks like a fool and is doubling down on stupidity. :laugh:

Forum List

Back