blacklivesmatter terrorist arrested in Ga for threatening cops and white people

The site Weasel Zippers is referred to as "The Media" however when I posted something from the legitimate and respected Southern Poverty Law Center [SPLC]...that link was described as a link to an illegitimate source...anyone can go back and read this on the thread.... they are interested only in tying this woman to BLM in order to slime BLM.
The Southern Poverty Law Center has quite the reputation for having an agenda, and even telling outright lies to advance it...
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/Articles/splcworldview.html

On occasion, in its zeal to highlight the alleged dangers of rightwing extremism, the SPLC puts forth erroneous information. In October 2004, for instance, the SPLC’s chief investigator, Joe Roy, accused Macon State College professor Roger Roots, who had a history of extremism, of being a former leader of the Knights of the KKK—charges that were published in Georgia’s Macon Telegraph newspaper but were later proved to be wholly untrue.
Your link is to wing nuttia

Was SHE a member of the BlackLivesMatter org? If not...

:offtopic: :eusa_hand:
She was NOT a Member of Black Lives Matter and /or if she is no one has posted anything tying this woman to BLM
You want to try and defend the terrorist that shot the Kentucky State Trooper that is ALSO tied to BLM.
Look at this link

Tea Party Leader arrested for rape and kidnap ... is the Party itself also guilty or just the individual... I loathe the Tea Party but they did not do this rape kidnap ...the individual did it...but if a Black woman [ who so far has not been even linked to BLM] is accused of terrorist threats Black Life Matters is responsible ? are all Blacks responsible ?

Tea Party Leader arrested for rape and kidnap ... is the Party itself also guilty or just the individual... I loathe the Tea Party but they did not do this rape kidnap ...the individual did it...but if a Black woman [ who so far has not been even linked to BLM] is accused of terrorist threats Black Life Matters is responsible ? are all responsible ?
Bill Cosby?
Repubs endorsed him because he played uncle tom for you. Now they are trying to pretend he is just another Black person. What did that have to do with the teaper party?

Tea Party Leader arrested for rape and kidnap ... is the Party itself also guilty or just the individual... I loathe the Tea Party but they did not do this rape kidnap ...the individual did it...but if a Black woman [ who so far has not been even linked to BLM] is accused of terrorist threats Black Life Matters is responsible ? are all responsible ?
Bill Cosby?
Repubs endorsed him because he played uncle tom for you. Now they are trying to pretend he is just another Black person. What did that have to do with the teaper party?
That creature you responded to is hijacking the thread something I was accused of earlier ... I was accused of that for posting links that showed the woman mentioned in the OP was not BLM...they said this thread was about BLM... I kid you not ...even though the woman is unlinked to BLM its still about a BLM terrorist and because the links I posted showed she was not I was told I would be reported ...its mindless ...

Cop's lives, white lives, all lives matter as do the property and stores that are so often destroyed in their riots.

Put your arms down and start using your heads. Clean up your neighborhoods. Report crime. encourage small and larger businesses to return to neighborhoods, setup civilian patrol, beautify your streets, plant empty lots. Pick up garbage and sweep the side walks, what ever it takes to make the neighborhoods more welcoming and safe for everyone.

STOP TARGETING COPS

Stop blaming others for your problems and start looking for local solutions.

Stop blaming Blacks for the Fear and loathing that is in your heart for Blacks...

But there's also a very big difference between saying an individual act perpetrated by a sole actor was inspired (in whole or in part) by a movement, and saying the movement in general encourages those acts — much less that it's looking to perpetrate them. The latter only makes sense if you see Black Lives Matter as inherently anti-white and anti-police
. And that's more complicated.

#FYF911: why conservative media thinks Black Lives Matter is planning 9/11 attacks on police

Stop blaming Blacks for the Fear and loathing that is in your heart for Blacks...

But there's also a very big difference between saying an individual act perpetrated by a sole actor was inspired (in whole or in part) by a movement, and saying the movement in general encourages those acts — much less that it's looking to perpetrate them. The latter only makes sense if you see Black Lives Matter as inherently anti-white and anti-police

#FYF911: why conservative media thinks Black Lives Matter is planning 9/11 attacks on police
FFS, if you don't believe that BLM is the sleazyist and most radical disorganized entities that the new media has ever reported on, you'd have to go back to Occupy Wall Street. Is that what the left really wants to represent them?

Tea Party members carrying out racism against our POTUS
foxnews-tea-party-racism.jpg

FFS, if you don't believe that BLM is the sleazyist and most radical disorganized entities that the new media has ever reported on, you'd have to go back to Occupy Wall Street. Is that what the left really wants to represent them?
I couldnt believe someone thanked you post. When I checked it made sense. Its those dummies Obiwan and Rotatilla. Both are members of your monkey troop.

I couldnt believe someone thanked you post. When I checked it made sense. Its those dummies Obiwan and Rotatilla. Both are members of your monkey troop.
Jungle bunny civilizations please. Regale us please.

Werent you guys all actors in "The Planet of The Apes"? :laugh:

latest

Well, you know how Libs are...
112d3d249a5e61515b48215660121dbb.jpg

View attachment 50870
Racism what racism everyone knows there is no racism to conservatism...Unnnnnnnnnnnnnbelievable

View attachment 50870
That is not fair. The' Bell Curve' illustrates there is a segment of the jungle bunny population that is more intelligent than the average great ape!

...but she did not murder anyone ....

Was SHE a member of the BlackLivesMatter org? If not...

:offtopic: :eusa_hand:
Is Cliven Bundy a domestic terrorist yes or no
no.
The Bundy's actually had written permission to use the land. So what if it was given in the 1800s, it was given and never revoked. He was legally on it and the only reason it became a problem was because that POS Harry Reid promised off the land to some developer. Notice how shortly after all that happened Reid got beat up by a rubber band in his bathroom?
liberals are the biggest terrorists in the country right now.

Forum List

Back